What Is The Real Reason Kari Lake Lost The Election?

FJB, people can be different with out being bad people. And politics and abortion are two topics that are highly emotional.

The good of our country. We both believe what we support is for the good of the country, and we are both right. We just have different visions and maybe if we do more listening and less judging we’d realize we might have some things in common. Having different views from each is not Dr. Jekyl.
Abortion is another complex topic because it isn’t one set of rights or life involved and the rights themselves integral to freedom. When have complex issues like that, you don’t have easy answers and having different opinions does not make a person bad.

One of the best things I ever did was debate a former poster (and friend) Alan on these boards where we each had to argue for the other side. I think it was in debate now. Did it change my view? A little, yes. It also made me understand the other side a lot better. Same with Alan.

I sort of agree with what you're saying and I'm really glad that you didn't get all defensive on me about it, but I just don't think you're ideas are good for the country, but I don't think you're a bad person either.

I've been wondering that for awhile now. Was it really fraud, or did she legitimately lose for some strange reason beyond the realm of my understanding?

She "lost" because democrats cheat. It's in the DNA and it won't stop until there's a March on Phoenix by People who finally realize Republicans are fucking useless

I've been wondering that for awhile now. Was it really fraud, or did she legitimately lose for some strange reason beyond the realm of my understanding?

She's an election denier and a personality that turns people off. It's quite simple. The GOP won two other statewide races in Arizona the same night.

I sort of agree with what you're saying and I'm really glad that you didn't get all defensive on me about it, but I just don't think you're ideas are good for the country, but I don't think you're a bad person either.
We just differ then on what is good for the country…or perhaps just how to get there.

It's painfully obvious why she lost, and why she can't handle the truth:

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 8.43.22 AM.png

She is a TV anchor whose only platform was to suck up to Trump as much as possible.

The only reason Trump even gave her the endorsement is she said he should be on Mt Rushmore.

You didn't answer how the election was a personality contest though. :rolleyes:

Since she was just a news anchor with zero experience in any kind of leadership role her personality is all anyone had to go by when deciding to vote for her or not....that or her party affiliation.

We should be able to sue and demand investigations if we perceive something is wrong. Isn't that part of the democratic process?

Have at it. And if you bring enough evidence to the table you will get your day in court.

But the legal system does not care about your feelings.

Forum List

Back