What is the reaction score thing?

• Banned
Last edited:
  • Banned
I just noticed this.

I just noticed this.
That represent how many times we have laughed at yous..

Yous do have a talent for comedy...you should stick to that and forget commenting on serious matters.
Do yous not understand the picturesque display to the right of the page which is most reactions-7 days ?

I understand very little on this board most especially how a sane person could vote for a Pedo Joe with a crime family to boot.

How can anyone tolerate the S.O.B.

I just noticed this.

I just noticed this.

Yous do have a talent for comedy...you should stick to that and forget commenting on serious matters.
Do yous not understand the picturesque display to the right of the page which is most reactions-7 days ?

I understand very little on this board most especially how a sane person could vote for a Pedo Joe with a crime family to boot.

I have no idea except the after taste is not as bad as the losers...

• Banned
I just noticed this.

Don't know. I got an award, saying I was a 'Rock Star'; I asked if that meant I get royalties and groupies, but they killed the thread, so apparently that stuff is SERIOUS BIZNESS around here, so don't ask!

heh heh why put up a feedback boid if dey dont want honest feedback. bwaaaaaaa

Some people are just too sensitive...cant take a joke

I just got back from a long vacation...had kinda forgot how things work around here aka....dont woik.

I fukin A guranteeee you if they got more honest feedback this here boid would be whole lots better.

Last edited:
I just noticed this.

I just noticed this.

I realized during the war between the states that that the good guys do not always win.

I just noticed this.

Don't know. I got an award, saying I was a 'Rock Star'; I asked if that meant I get royalties and groupies, but they killed the thread, so apparently that stuff is SERIOUS BIZNESS around here, so don't ask!

heh heh why put up a feedback boid if dey dont want honest feedback. bwaaaaaaa

Some people are just too sensitive...cant take a joke

I just got back from a long vacation...had kinda forgot how things work around here aka....dont woik.

I fukin A guranteeee you if they got more honest feedback this here boid would be whole lots better.

If i go invisible....means I am a long vacation. hehheh

I just noticed this.

I just noticed this.

I realized during the war between the states that that the good guys do not always win.
Nobody does they just sublimate.

I just noticed this.

Not really sure but with a reaction score of 19,229, that means I'm either a post whore or a good troll.

If I'm not mistaken, everything bumps up your reaction count, even when someone gives you the thumbs down "disagree" rating.

hehheh thats how I scored over 700 points.

Mine are rookie numbers. Miketx has 26,515.

We all hope to be like miketx when we grow up. :laughing0301:

I think they should give posters points for the number of people that reply to posts they start.

I think I would do better with that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back