It is arrogant to think that you know the purpose of the universe.

Plus, you have no proof. Again. :D
I have plenty of proof. Just none that a militant atheist like yourself will accept.
Then it isn't proof. The correct answer is you don't know.

And you've made assumptions and presented them as obvious facts.
Can I use something you create as evidence?
All great questions but to suggest you know our purpose is silly. Should we worship you?
No. I would hope you wouldn't. But it would be nice if you answered my question. Can I use something you create as evidence?

It is arrogant to think that you know the purpose of the universe.

Plus, you have no proof. Again. :D
I have plenty of proof. Just none that a militant atheist like yourself will accept.

All great questions but to suggest you know our purpose is silly. Should we worship you?
No. I would hope you wouldn't. But it would be nice if you answered my question. Can I use something you create as evidence?
No

No
I see. So when you create something that creation is not the realization of your intention? In other words, do you go about doing things with purpose of do you just randomly do stuff?

No
When you create something do you create it in steps or does it just magically appear?

No

Do your more complex creations take more steps than simple creations?

No
Can I tell what the purpose of your creation was from what you created?

No
Has EVERYONE shot you down over these questions? :lmao:

No
I see. So when you create something that creation is not the realization of your intention? In other words, do you go about doing things with purpose of do you just randomly do stuff?
Why not? Sculptors and other artists, like writers, do that all the time.

No
Not necessarily.

No
Both

No
When you create something do you create it in steps or does it just magically appear?
Steps

No
Both
Tell what you did randomly today and what you have done with purpose?

No

Yes and yes to next question. Get go your point

No
Steps
Thank you

No

Thank you. I'm headed to work. I'll be back later.

No
Both
So everything has a purpose. I see now. Pretty good. Very deep.

Every star in the sky and every planet, moon meteor and comit all have a purpose? What is it?

No

Thank you. I'm headed to work. I'll be back later.
He has to go make some happy meals and gets to eat the leftover mcmuffins.

No
Both

Every star in the sky and every planet, moon meteor and comit all have a purpose? What is it?
Does everything have a purpose? Well... everything exists for a reason and most things serve a function. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. Stars for instance exist because the natural laws which came into existence when space and time were created predestined that stars would exist. Stars serve a function in the evolution of matter too. When a star dies it creates elements other than helium and hydrogen which is how all the elements were created. Planets exist for the same reason, planets exist because laws of nature predestined planets to exist. We know from science that everything is connected one way or another. Everything is the way it is because the laws of nature predestined it to be this way. It isn't an accident that we have galaxies or solar systems or black holes or quasars. The reason all of these things exist is because the laws of nature made them so. Their purpose is the continuing evolution of matter. And since the matter and energy which you are made of came from these stars and planets and meteors, their purpose was to create you.

So getting back to my questions. You are in agreement with me that when you create something it is usually the realization of your intentions, you do it in steps and that the more complex your creation the more steps it took for you to create it. Do you agree that I can take something you created and use it as evidence to try to figure out why you created it?

Both

Does everything have a purpose? Well... everything exists for a reason and most things serve a function. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. Stars for instance exist because the natural laws which came into existence when space and time were created predestined that stars would exist. Stars serve a function in the evolution of matter too. When a star dies it creates elements other than helium and hydrogen which is how all the elements were created. Planets exist for the same reason, planets exist because laws of nature predestined planets to exist. We know from science that everything is connected one way or another. Everything is the way it is because the laws of nature predestined it to be this way. It isn't an accident that we have galaxies or solar systems or black holes or quasars. The reason all of these things exist is because the laws of nature made them so. Their purpose is the continuing evolution of matter. And since the matter and energy which you are made of came from these stars and planets and meteors, their purpose was to create you.

So getting back to my questions. You are in agreement with me that when you create something it is usually the realization of your intentions, you do it in steps and that the more complex your creation the more steps it took for you to create it. Do you agree that I can take something you created and use it as evidence to try to figure out why you created it?
Ok, yes, so continue.

Forum List

Back