"What is the purpose of government?"

the purpose of the US government is to provide a safe place for the very wealthy to do what ever they want and make as much as they want

And we appreciate it ...

hqdefault.jpg

I n
Oh...... I don't know. I got banned from over there for calling out the owner and mods for not following their own rules.

Good man. She hasn't posted in a couple weeks....mighty peculiar. I don't care for her but I don't want to see her get this virus or suffer from any of her other ailments. I moved from BB to PJs when Slate closed BB and was one of the very few who actually made $100...the "jack" in PJ. They refused to pay me another $100 I'd earned and banned me for demanding they follow their own rules. They screwed dozens of posters out of the money they owed them and then sold the site to the clown in Ohio.
I never got anything but a few laughs and some good friends out of there.

Well the purpose of the US government is to provide a safe place for the very wealthy to do what ever they want and make as much as they want while the mass of people are distracted with hick flag waving and guns.

Without us "hicks" with guns waving the Flag, you'd be speaking German, asshole.

White nationalist where the ones that stopped fascism at Stalingrad or D-day. Not gay white liberals or black intellectuals bitching about oppression. Silent unshaven white men that slogged through the depression, they DID that.

Last edited:
Well the purpose of the US government is to provide a safe place for the very wealthy to do what ever they want and make as much as they want while the mass of people are distracted with hick flag waving and guns.

Without us "hicks" with guns waving the Flag, you'd be speaking German, asshole.

No a lot of non juice harp playing hicks who have never self indulgently waved a flag landed at D Day or fought in World War II, pretty much every male in the country.

Even the educated.

There is a huge difference planting the flag at Iwo Jima, taking that risk for the good of the entire nation and waving one in front of a state house selfishly and idiotically demanding you do what ever you want to do regardless of the good of the nation I would submit.

White nationalist where the ones that stopped fascism at Stalingrad or D-day. Not gay white liberals or black intellectuals bitching about oppression. Silent unshaven white men that slogged through the depression, they DID that.

LOL.

I think you will find almost every kind of man in America fought in World War Two, including gay men.

And I hate to tell you this, but Americans did not win at Stalingrad, Russians did.

YAH ! Or Korean ! Or Japanese ! Or Vietnamese ! Or Under Sharia ! Or Venezuelan ! OR__________ ! HM insert Chinese, then Russian...or

YAH ! Or Korean ! Or Japanese ! Or Vietnamese ! Or Under Sharia ! Or Venezuelan ! OR__________ ! HM insert Chinese, then Russian...or

Not to worry, Americans have trouble mastering English, let alone a second or third language.

I agree with Matt Christiansen that this is a fundamental question; the answer you give to it will define your perspective and attitude towards most everything in life.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

― C. S. Lewis

Familiarize yourself with the Preamble of the United States Constitution.

I bet you think it doesn't back up the primes of the thread, note to commie, you'd be wrong.

Commie? LOL.

This capitalist could probably buy and sell you 20 times over.

Now you're acting like a 3 year old commie. I see you just deflected from what I posted, good job commie.

No a lot of non juice harp playing hicks who have never self indulgently waved a flag landed at D Day or fought in World War II, pretty much every male in the country.

Even the educated.

There is a huge difference planting the flag at Iwo Jima, taking that risk for the good of the entire nation and waving one in front of a state house selfishly and idiotically demanding you do what ever you want to do regardless of the good of the nation I would submit.

"even the educated"? I see.....and you count yourself amongst that group, right, asshole? There is no difference whatsoever between "planting the flag at Iwo Jima" and planting one in front of a fascist governor's office to protest being robbed of your Constitutional rights. But then you "educated" leftist fools don't see that...you're too busy picking your nose and wondering how to play a "juice harp" (aka "Jew's" harp) without chipping your teeth.

They love us dearly and are always thinking of ways to give us free money, trinkets, restrictions, regulations, never ending wars, never ending stupidity, propaganda, lies, never ending debt, more lies, dumbness. Aren't you glad they love us so much?

Forum List

Back