What is the point of further debates.

Hunter had a long history cashing in on his Dad's political positions...he's done it his entire adult life. The people that "hired" him couldn't have cared less what he actually did...he never set foot in the Ukraine the entire time he was on the board of Burisma but why would he have...it's not like he ever DID anything for the company! That money Hunter Biden received was nothing more than a bribe to curry favor with Joe Biden and anyone who thinks a drug addled loser like Hunter Biden would have received anything like that if his father WASN'T the Vice President is laughably naive!

Again, Hunter had a successful career long before his Dad became Veep.

Here, let me help you out.

Biden graduated from law school in 1996 and took a position at MBNA America, a major bank holding company which was also a major contributor to his father's political campaigns.[9] By 1998, Biden had risen to the rank of executive vice president.[9][14] From 1998 to 2001, he served in the United States Department of Commerce, focusing on ecommerce policy.[15] Biden became a lobbyist in 2001, co-founding the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair.[16] According to Adam Entous of The New Yorker, Biden and his father established a relationship in which "Biden wouldn't ask Hunter about his lobbying clients, and Hunter wouldn't tell his father about them."[9] In 2006, Biden and his uncle, James Biden, attempted to buy Paradigm, a hedge-fund group, but the deal fell apart before completion.[9] That same year he was appointed by President George W. Bush to a five-year term on the board of directors of Amtrak.[17] He was a board member from July 2006 until he resigned in February 2009,[18] and the board's vice chairman from July 2006 to January 2009,[19] leaving both roles shortly after his father became vice president. Biden said during his father's vice presidential campaign that it was time for his lobbying activities to end.[9]

so the guy was so inept, Bush appointed him to run Amtrak?

Hunter had a long history cashing in on his Dad's political positions...he's done it his entire adult life. The people that "hired" him couldn't have cared less what he actually did...he never set foot in the Ukraine the entire time he was on the board of Burisma but why would he have...it's not like he ever DID anything for the company! That money Hunter Biden received was nothing more than a bribe to curry favor with Joe Biden and anyone who thinks a drug addled loser like Hunter Biden would have received anything like that if his father WASN'T the Vice President is laughably naive!

Again, Hunter had a successful career long before his Dad became Veep.

Here, let me help you out.

Biden graduated from law school in 1996 and took a position at MBNA America, a major bank holding company which was also a major contributor to his father's political campaigns.[9] By 1998, Biden had risen to the rank of executive vice president.[9][14] From 1998 to 2001, he served in the United States Department of Commerce, focusing on ecommerce policy.[15] Biden became a lobbyist in 2001, co-founding the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair.[16] According to Adam Entous of The New Yorker, Biden and his father established a relationship in which "Biden wouldn't ask Hunter about his lobbying clients, and Hunter wouldn't tell his father about them."[9] In 2006, Biden and his uncle, James Biden, attempted to buy Paradigm, a hedge-fund group, but the deal fell apart before completion.[9] That same year he was appointed by President George W. Bush to a five-year term on the board of directors of Amtrak.[17] He was a board member from July 2006 until he resigned in February 2009,[18] and the board's vice chairman from July 2006 to January 2009,[19] leaving both roles shortly after his father became vice president. Biden said during his father's vice presidential campaign that it was time for his lobbying activities to end.[9]

so the guy was so inept, Bush appointed him to run Amtrak?

President Bush made a lot of crappy personnel decisions.

You might think that a coke-addled goof like Hunter Biden is a tremendous fellow, and if Biden wins in November I'm sure we will see a lot more of him as the Biden Adminstration seeks to pay off Red China for their help.

But its really up to the people here.

President Bush made a lot of crappy personnel decisions.

You might think that a coke-addled goof like Hunter Biden is a tremendous fellow, and if Biden wins in November I'm sure we will see a lot more of him as the Biden Adminstration seeks to pay off Red China for their help.

But its really up to the people here.

Guy, when you all stop listening to Rush Limbuagh, then I'll take you seriously on Hunter Biden. (Who isn't running for anything.)

I agree, it is up to the People. The People said no in 2016. They said no a little louder in 2018. We are going to have to scream it in 2020, but Trump will be gone... and even Republicans will be glad to see him go.

Biden got his ass handed to him. He definitely shouldnt do that again if he is smart, but as Trump pointed out, he isnt smart. :laugh:
No, he held his own. He didn't answer too many questions, but he didn't collapse into a puddle either.
Just because he didnt shit his pants on stage, doesnt mean he had a good debate.
Trump couldn't call him Sleepy Joe any more.

Victory Biden.

He won because he didn't fall asleep?

You have low standards.
Trump won by bulldozing through this hot mess?

Don't EVER use the word "standards" again!

Biden got his ass handed to him. He definitely shouldnt do that again if he is smart, but as Trump pointed out, he isnt smart. :laugh:
No, he held his own. He didn't answer too many questions, but he didn't collapse into a puddle either.
Just because he didnt shit his pants on stage, doesnt mean he had a good debate.

Victory Biden.

You have low standards.

at best, it was a tie.

neither gave me a reason to vote for them....

Now you got people thinking he should put Federal troops on the street and failing that see no problem with incorporating a secret police.

Point one.. No federal troops required.. The Nat Guard are inactive military until they're called up.. And in OUR lifetime -- ACTUAL Fed troops have been deployed for much less cause. All in all about 17 times in the past 60 years for either Nat Guard or ACTUAL federal troops.. Nat Guard ACTUALLY TRAINS for these events. The active military does not.. Go look up the reasons for those 17 or so deployments.

Point two. This "secret police" is just the awful planning and execution of "scenario handbooks" that we pay MASSIVE NUMBERS of bureaucratic morons to painstakingly write up at HomeLand Security and DOJ and Treasury.. There was "secret police".. Only borrowed assets without VEHICLES stationed locally or uniforms that didn't say BATF or Treasury Agent or FEMA security on them.. Which would have been MORE confusing and berated by the Monday morning Q-backs..

Now when Obama used to talk about a National Citizen Police force -- THAT kinda set off major fires in my sensibilities.. Shouldn't EVER be anything National in terms of policing.. Maybe a FEW standards.. CERTAINLY never manpower or physical assets..

I'm tired of the partisan bickering.. Had enough of that tonight. THink I'll call it quits..
National Guard are state forces and state asset units when performing state duty or in MDay status drilling and training at their home units or performing annual training. They are under command of their standard chains of command and organizational structure. The Governor usually is the the one to activate during an in-state emergence situation as well they should be if you do not want Federal troops controlling your streets, and imposing federal martial law at federal whim, and this is something the founding fathers were definitely against. If they are "called up" as you put it to Federal duty, they are US Army, just like it says above their pocket. They then answer to Big Army at the Pentagon, not the state AG/Governor or National Guard Bureau (also at the pentagon). Following legal order might get a lot more difficult, depending on what the Officers are ordered to have their troops do. Basic organization above unit or battalion level goes out the window as units can be reorganized (task organized under any regular Army command the Pentagon chooses, effectively becoming plug and play with no real relationship to the state or it's people. Depending on the orders such as roving patrols snatching people up of the streets to be spirited away into the night, like was done in Portland by trumps secret police (illegal order and National Guard Officer would reject as an illegal order), this would leave a permanent scar on the relationship with their fellow state citizens, not just the criminal elements, but the community, the employers, public officials, the guy that works beside you at the office or on the line at the factory when it is over and you go home. If ordered to take violent action to suppress or occupy as some on the right advocate, the troops are put in a very sticky ethical dilemma that should not ever happen. No matter to Federal or presidential level as those politician will be gone from office shortly anyway, but Mr. Jones down the street will never forget the used to be Guardsmen were part of the Federal troops that shot his daughter as she was taking photographs on her cellphone at the wrong place, at the wrong time. No sweat to the pres, any bad actions blamed on the National Guard, though they were really active Army at that point, but that point will be lost in the shuffle. Your scenario sucks.

No he said he wouldn't answer one particular question.

Which is the opposite of what you claimed.
Will guess what he didn’t answer the question lol you admit it ha
Trump refused to answer dozens of questions, including denouncing white supremacists, releasing his taxes, how much he paid in federal income tax in 2016 and 2017.

What kind of question requires an answer denouncing white supremacists or any other group (like Antifa) ?

Total fn disgrace. A low class exhibition from the president of the USA.

Fuck you, you're nothing but a partisan hack.
Sun Devil, I am a Trump supporter but okfine was right He looked like a n unpresidential bully.

Didn't say he didn't.

That is Trump. He jousted with Hillary during those debates.

O.K.NOTFine is still a fucking hack.
You are an idiot bitch.

Well, data keeps rolling in that says Trump won.

Can't help that.

Suck on it.

"I've done more in 47 months than you've done in 47 years."
- Trump to Biden

Funny that Biden didn't challenge that statement. Funny ha-ha that is.

Total fn disgrace. A low class exhibition from the president of the USA.

Fuck you, you're nothing but a partisan hack.
Sun Devil, I am a Trump supporter but okfine was right He looked like a n unpresidential bully.

Didn't say he didn't.

That is Trump. He jousted with Hillary during those debates.

O.K.NOTFine is still a fucking hack.
You are an idiot bitch.

Well, data keeps rolling in that says Trump won.

Can't help that.

Suck on it.
Won what? The prize for bigmouth carnival barker?

Victory Biden.

You have low standards.

at best, it was a tie.

So you think Biden was as much a disruptor as Trump?

Victory Biden.

You have low standards.

at best, it was a tie.

So you think Biden was as much a disruptor as Trump?

I think, that after watching that debacle last night, the country is in for 4 years of hurt, no matter who wins the election.

I think, after watching Hillarys loss in 2016, the Democrats would actually nominate someone that could win an election and run the country, and not just appoint someone as a stand-in for the first woman of color to 'break the glass ceiling'.

If you don't, you're a bigger fool than I thought.

Again, a sign you know you lost, whining about the refs.

Most of Trump's injuries' were self-inflicted. Like denouncing the Proud Boys. that would have been an easy one.
Eh? I am just posting what others have said. There are no winners or losers until Nov 3. I know You’re a fat tattle tale troll.

Eh? I am just posting what others have said. There are no winners or losers until Nov 3. I know You’re a fat tattle tale troll.

yeah, that gets under your skin, I'm sure.

Anyway... Wallace did as well as he could, given Trump didn't follow the rules that his people had agreed to.

But even without that, most of Trump's wounds were self-inflicted. Failing to denounce racism in a forceful way.

The biggest unforced error was before the debate. A year of trying to paint Biden as "Sleepy Joe", all Biden had to do to win was show up and be coherent.

Now, that said, the first debate is ALWAYS bad for the incumbent. Romney did well his first time out, and you'd almost forget he was a member of a deranged cult.

Kerry did well his first time out, as Bush looked confused.

Once you put a challenger on the state with the incumbant President, he becomes an alternative by default.

yeah, that gets under your skin, I'm sure.

Anyway... Wallace did as well as he could, given Trump didn't follow the rules that his people had agreed to.

But even without that, most of Trump's wounds were self-inflicted. Failing to denounce racism in a forceful way.

The biggest unforced error was before the debate. A year of trying to paint Biden as "Sleepy Joe", all Biden had to do to win was show up and be coherent.

Now, that said, the first debate is ALWAYS bad for the incumbent. Romney did well his first time out, and you'd almost forget he was a member of a deranged cult.

Kerry did well his first time out, as Bush looked confused.

Once you put a challenger on the state with the incumbant President, he becomes an alternative by default.
I stopped reading after you said "well as he could"

Losers mentality. Report that.

I

Forum List

Back