What is the Nashville Mayor's Agenda?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
There is definitely a plan. But how do they benefit from destroying the economy? Our votes are supposed to correct these mad leftistpower grabs

Every elected Democrat’s Agenda is to turn America into a shit hole. Whether it’s to destroy the economy, weaken our military, create civil unrest, the end goal is always the same. When you accept this as fact, everything they do makes logical sense and in fact becomes predictable. I correctly predicted years ago the Democrats would turn into full blown domestic terrorists, and now we are seeing it.

There is definitely a plan. But how do they benefit from destroying the economy? Our votes are supposed to correct these mad leftistpower grabs

Probably has friends who want the property

Their agenda is hurting Trump and his supporters at all costs. They think they will be ok.
I'm expecting to see a lot of left wing mayors and governors thrown out when their term is up
I never underestimate the stupidity of people who have been indoctrinated by the combination of the media and our school system, myself.

Heck, in Portland, Ted Wheeler's main competition makes him look like Ronald Reagan in comparison.

He's trying to see what all he can get away with.

This is spoiled entitled little children searching for their boundaries behavior, nothing more.
Slap the shit out of the little snot and put his ass back into his place.

OUR VOTES mean exactly shit . . . they're lower on the scale of cosmic meaning than fucking cow manure. But we all already knew that, right? The terrorist radical left lays waste to large regions of our nation. Our brave response? Vote them out . . . ha, ha, ha, ha, ha . . .

He's trying to see what all he can get away with.

This is spoiled entitled little children searching for their boundaries behavior, nothing more.
Slap the shit out of the little snot and put his ass back into his place.

Soon they will be murdering people in the streets. What will change then? What will "good" Americans do to stop them? Nada . . .

OUR VOTES mean exactly shit
Only if the majority finds this okay. The system works. The problem is with the dumbed down population

We The People wield "power" over our government with paper or data bytes (votes). Our government wields power over us with armies, bullets, HE grenades, Hellfire Missiles, Armored Divisions, Satellite surveillance, mass airpower, and the promise of new fucking smart device releases every few months.

Probably has friends who want the property
Didnt think of that. A local, restaurant in my town that was always packed before covid is now closed and up for sale.

We all know it would not have been handled this way except Trump is president. But if they think we blame Trump for the actions of blue governors and mayors, they'll find out in a few weeks.

Forum List

Back