What Is The Most Destructive Liberal Policy In The US Today?

Affirmative Action
Paying poor, single women to have more babies
Illegal Aliens (promoted by Democrats, and Establishment Republicans)
Over zealous environmental regulations
What environmental regulations ruined the country?

Keep in mind that the main reason that led to Nixon creating the EPA was the fact that a river in Ohio literally caught on fire....but something tells me that companies dumping chemicals in public rivers that causes them to catch on fire wasn't what was ruining the America -- stopping it was

I said over zealous environmental regulation. I have no problem with reasonable environmental regs, and controls. The Clean Air and Water Act was written too broadly, and has allowed the EPA bureaucrats to abuse, and grow their power without the need for more legislation. Until Trump they were out of control and could be again under a Democrat administration.

So what about The Clean Air and Water Act has been detrimental to the country. Be Specific.

Well, I am used to doing other's homework from my school days because I was the guy that got the good grades. So here ya go. Just one example.

The Environmental Protection Agency and the Army Corps of Engineers announced a proposed rule to redefine the term “waters of the United States” under the Clean Water Act on December 11, 2018. The proposed rule, which awaits public comment, would significantly limit the scope of water features subject to federal Clean Water Act jurisdiction.

How We Got Here

The Clean Water Act provides federal jurisdiction over “navigable waters.” But the Act defines this critically important term—which determines whether a water body is subject to federal permitting requirements—merely as “waters of the United States.” The lack of a clear definition in the statute has bedeviled agencies, courts and the regulated community for decades. The courts have always agreed that Congress intended for the Act to regulate more than navigable-in-fact bodies of water—such as rivers, lakes and bays—but the extent of this regulation has never been fully resolved. In the absence of a statutory definition, EPA and the Corps have been obliged to promulgate definitions via rulemakings. In two out of the three cases that reached the U.S. Supreme Court, the Court ruled that the federal government was attempting to regulate water bodies beyond those authorized by congressional intent.

At least the Trump Administration is trying to address the over reach with the EPA. It was totally fascist under Obama who used it, the IRS, Interior and other agencies to punish his political enemies.

Agencies Release Proposed Rule to Limit Clean Water Act Jurisdiction
Still waiting for you to tell me how ambiguities in the Clean Water statute is ruining America.......

Well, fortunately you're not my mommy, nor boss, and my previous post should suffice. Why don't YOU just reveal what idiotic axe you have to grind? Well?

How does Capitalism work when substituting American fertility with net loss liabilities from thirdworld countries?
All they see it net number increases..

That doesn’t make sense....a +1 on one spread sheet and a -2 on another spread sheet is a -1 net loss. This is third grade shit.
NOBODY sane believes wetbacks produce a net gain for America....NOBODY

Mexicans do the jobs that your lazy ass refuses to do for shit wages. Mexicans in this country are what capitalism thrives on.

Haha...makes you wonder how we ever got along without 100 million beaners huh?
I think what you meant to say was....
“Mexicans do the jobs that our children and blacks used to do...they love to be treated like slaves, they’ll even offer an after shift BJ to keep their gig...I love our 21st century Negroes.”
When reality has kicked you in the ass so consistently for so many years -- I guess you being able to get on here and type up this word vomit helps ease the pain of how reality has kicked you in the ass....

That all sounds super cool...I’m sure you were all giddy writing this fabricated bullshit....So what is this “reality” you speak of?

Here is a long list of what I am sure are some of the most well-known and destructive liberal policies
The worst policy is the same it's always been: Lowering standards & expectations for groups it decides are oppressed, and in turn enabling that group's worst behaviors, hurting them and the country in the future.
Are you talking about financial deregulations?

Oh nevermind, you are talking about either poor people or people of color.....So is Medicaid ruining America? WIC assistance? what?

I don't remember either one of those things causing a catastrophic economic collapse
No, I'm talking about culture, the whole spectrum, everywhere, everything.

Most of this thread is about economics but I am more concerned with cultural and moral issues. IF the left wasnt so hell bent on corrupting society and turning people into monsters then we wouldn't even need to immigrate foreigners to prop up our capitalist system.

That doesn’t make sense....a +1 on one spread sheet and a -2 on another spread sheet is a -1 net loss. This is third grade shit.

Mexicans do the jobs that your lazy ass refuses to do for shit wages. Mexicans in this country are what capitalism thrives on.

“Mexicans do the jobs that our children and blacks used to do...they love to be treated like slaves, they’ll even offer an after shift BJ to keep their gig...I love our 21st century Negroes.”

Our country has been built on the backs and through the sweat labor of non-white people. Whether it was black people, chinese or Mexicans, we've exploited people since our inception. Yet you sit here day after day railing on them.....for what?

Our country would be MUCH worse off if we haven't had these people despite the atrocities we've subjected them to. Lighten the fuck up and find something more productive to do with your time. You could learn something from "these beaners" you washed up racist fuck.
Sorry America was built by whites look out side your window. That was white built lol

RDD_1210 will tell you that it wasn’t Bill Gates who built Microsoft...it was low iQ, spanish speaking Gustavo who cleans the shitters at Microsoft Headquarters that built Microsoft,

I walk around Boston go to Washington DC.. all monuments were built by whites.. I see new buildings going up in Boston all white construction workers... not sure where these blacks are lol or Latinos

42+ Democratic Accomplishments You May Not Know About

I often hear how liberal policies have destroyed America; mainly because liberal policies are intended to harm the bottom 90% of Americans while protecting the top 10% -- but I wanted to get your thoughts on what liberal policies destroyed America the most?

Here is a long list of what I am sure are some of the most well-known and destructive liberal policies in world history.....which one would you like to see ended the most and better still, why haven't these destructive policies been replaced with smarter more effective conservative policies?

And again, when I asked questions about policy, I want to talk about policy -- not how you feel about Obama or Bernie or the people who made fun of you back in high-school...I just want to talk about policies.

By the way, liberal doesn't always mean Democrat, and conservative doesn't always mean Republican....I know this is a hard concept for some of the members here to grasp.

Clayton Anti-Trust Act
Workers Compensation Act
National Labor Relations Act.
Social Security Act
GI Bill of Rights
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Medicare & Medicaid
40hr Work Week & Overtime Pay
Age Discrimination Act of 1967
Creation Of the EPA -- (Just kidding that was Nixon)
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act 1994
Welfare Reform Act (Clinton signed it right?)
Affirmative Action -- (ooops, that's Nixon again)

Family and Medical Leave Act
Earned Income Credit
Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009
Affordable Care Act <<--- (Or as Ben Carson called it, worse thing since slavery)
Credit CARD Act
Consumer Protection Agency
Elimination of tax incentives for companies shipping American jobs overseas, and creation of tax incentives to businesses bringing jobs home --- (Oops that was blocked by conservatives)
Health Care for 9/11 Emergency Responders -- (Oops that was blocked by conservatives)
Public schools.

I walk around Boston go to Washington DC.. all monuments were built by whites.. I see new buildings going up in Boston all white construction workers... not sure where these blacks are lol or Latinos

They are in our jails, prisons, welfare offices and emergency rooms.

Every time I see a black construction worker or female,, they are walking around doing nothing.. looking oppressed.. lazy..

The Democrat Party has never supported equality. It has fully supported slavery, segregation, and "affirmative action."

What is wrong with equality, Democrats?

Affirmative Action has given us Jussie Smollett, Eric Holder, and Kim Foxx...

Our country has been built on the backs and through the sweat labor of non-white people. Whether it was black people, chinese or Mexicans, we've exploited people since our inception. Yet you sit here day after day railing on them.....for what?

Our country would be MUCH worse off if we haven't had these people despite the atrocities we've subjected them to. Lighten the fuck up and find something more productive to do with your time. You could learn something from "these beaners" you washed up racist fuck.
Sorry America was built by whites look out side your window. That was white built lol

RDD_1210 will tell you that it wasn’t Bill Gates who built Microsoft...it was low iQ, spanish speaking Gustavo who cleans the shitters at Microsoft Headquarters that built Microsoft,

Are you able to make a coherent argument based upon what I actually said?

White liberals.

Are you able to make a coherent argument based upon what I actually said?
I understood what he said.. stop your propaganda we built this

White liberals.
Gays??

Wrong again.

The U.S Capitol Building, for example, was constructed by slaves.

The legend of slaves building Capitol is correct

Is it any surprise you don't know at all what you're talking about?

White liberals.

sorry, those men who built this nation would be condemned by today's "liberals" for their religious beliefs, for their toxic masculinity and their traditional family values. Not to mention their awful sin of racism.

Forum List

Back