What is the main way the Democrats cheated to win the election?

So a right-wing source isn’t acceptable, but a left-wing one is? As long as they present facts?
Both right wing and left wing sources am an be acceptable or not depending on the facts they present. I told you my specific issues I had with the poll. So far the only push back you’ve expressed about the fact check was that it was left wing. But which of their presented arguments do you think are incorrect?

You have yet to provide a plausible explanation as to how millions of fake votes can be introduced into the count.

The final tally is an accumulation of ballots cast at local election districts. Each district knows how many people cast ballots and how many total ballots were counted…they must match

Your fake ballots would throw that off

You are really so far off it is difficult to educate you? Is it possible? Maricopa had 1.9 million mail-in ballots. ~200K voted in person in 2020. Now what are you babbling about that each district knows what? If they sent out extra ballots to bogus names, wrong addresses.....then rounded those up, faked a SIG and dumped them in, they were scanned, separated from the envelope and the Ballot was magically accepted. 100s' of thousands were bogus. Double votes, moved, fake names, illegals etc. No one has been allowed to verify the SIG scans to actual registered voter or SIG to recorded SIG. Let alone any canvass to see IF they exist or actually did vote. ITS' a sham and so are your posts. Get off me! you tire me with BS// Word is they sent out 32K to bad addresses early on then where did those end up? They "corrected" the address and resent. This is only tip of iceberg what went on on Maricopa. 2022 had other methods added in.

You should report your "facts" to your state's election board. They administer federal elections.
Also too, if one party wanted to commit all that fraud you claim, why didn't that party win a majority in both houses of Congress? Aren't the House and Senate candidates on the same ballot?
Carry on.

This clown may end up the fastest to the most IGNORE lists in the history of posting. WHAT A sap.

Granted, there are lots of ways the Democrats cheated, but the single-most way was when 51 intelligence officers colluded with social media to block the 1st amendment rights of conservatives and thus suppress the Biden laptop story. Had that been reported, enough Biden voters would have NOT voted for him (surveys have shown as many as 15%), and Trump would have won.

Your thoughts?

First of all, it was 51 former intelligence officers. Second, 15% is a joke even for you.

And the way the Joe won was by people voting for him at a greater amount than the former fuckup.

You are really so far off it is difficult to educate you? Is it possible? Maricopa had 1.9 million mail-in ballots. ~200K voted in person in 2020. Now what are you babbling about that each district knows what? If they sent out extra ballots to bogus names, wrong addresses.....then rounded those up, faked a SIG and dumped them in, they were scanned, separated from the envelope and the Ballot was magically accepted. 100s' of thousands were bogus. Double votes, moved, fake names, illegals etc. No one has been allowed to verify the SIG scans to actual registered voter or SIG to recorded SIG. Let alone any canvass to see IF they exist or actually did vote. ITS' a sham and so are your posts. Get off me! you tire me with BS// Word is they sent out 32K to bad addresses early on then where did those end up? They "corrected" the address and resent. This is only tip of iceberg what went on on Maricopa. 2022 had other methods added in.

Great, even more proof Republicans cheated. :eusa_doh:

First of all, it was 51 former intelligence officers. Second, 15% is a joke even for you.

And the way the Joe won was by people voting for him at a greater amount than the former fuckup.
No, the way Joe won was with the government telling social media to censor anything that would hurt Joe Biden - thus blocking the free speech of American conservatives.

Are you really so uninformed due to your media propaganda that you don’t know the judge ruled that way?

You have yet to provide a plausible explanation as to how millions of fake votes can be introduced into the count.

The final tally is an accumulation of ballots cast at local election districts. Each district knows how many people cast ballots and how many total ballots were counted…they must match

Your fake ballots would throw that off

They've claimed that there were zero registered voters in the poll books.

Which would be *shockingly* easy to prove......but yet they've failed spectacularly.

What makes you think the entire country was OK with how this election was handled? About 40% percent of voters question its integrity.
Where did I say that? Why make up shit?
But carry on with your fantasy about what I think. You'll be ok.
This clown may end up the fastest to the most IGNORE lists in the history of posting. WHAT A sap.
Oh, you want to jump in? Can't answer simple questions? I suppose not. Before you ignore me, answer one question please. Who won the 2020 presidential election?
Carry on with your footstomping, crying, screaming, baby fit.

Where do you get that from? You sycophants are all the same. Maybe the big bad government will come and get me for upsetting you wonder babies.
I've read more than one of your posts. And you never seem to be wrong, in your mind.
Just an observation.
But carry on with your bad self. And maybe show some proof, occasionally.

I've read more than one of your posts. And you never seem to be wrong, in your mind.
Just an observation.

The stolen election grift has always been a russian doll of speculation. Any claim they make is predicated on things they can't prove.

Take the 2000 Mules movie. They claim that that 2000 'mules', or democratic operatives would make trips from a non-profit to democratic election offices to polling sites......picking up and delivering fake ballots.

Um......what fake ballots, you might ask? What evidence do they have that 'non-profits' had millions of fake ballots to give? Where did these fake ballots come from?

They have nothing. Because their grift doesn't work without these imagined 'fake ballots' they insist that you just need to ASSUME fake ballots existed. And they have jack shit to factually establish this ever happened. This is a conspiracy killing hole.

If you're a reasonable person. If you're a shill for one of the largest political grifts in US history, this is...

supereasy-barely-an-inconvenience.gif

Just an observation.
I have a certain amount of confidence. Do you? My proof is more than reflected in the way things have been handled since the fraud.

Nationwide........yes millions. In Maricopa ONLY about 300K were used. Where do you get 300K? Well you could flood out mail-in ballots to any name you can find on out-of-date Voter roll. You send 32K batches to false addresses (yes). Where do they end up? You send 100 to houses with only two bedrooms and it is empty. You start early OCT. Then you flood out the serious batch to real voters late OCT. This is how you find out 23K voted from two addresses....before/after they moved, even to another state or county!

Remember: No one is allowed to check any of it. Before - During or after. There is no accounting for valuable Ballots. How many ordered? Mailed? returned? remaining? does the math add up? Basic stuff that any Audit would demand to know. nary a peep outa worthless State R sent to look into it....wink wink.

hope that helps.

Nationwide........yes millions. In Maricopa ONLY about 300K were used. Where do you get 300K? Well you could flood out mail-in ballots to any name you can find on out-of-date Voter roll. You send 32K batches to false addresses (yes). Where do they end up? You send 100 to houses with only two bedrooms and it is empty. You start early OCT. Then you flood out the serious batch to real voters late OCT.
Do you actually have evidence that 32K fake ballots were cast?

If so, show us.

Do you actually have evidence that 32K fake ballots were cast?

If so, show us.

You stupid OX. I said 32K Ballots were sent out to wrong addresses, where did they end up? USPS? dirty state workers? Can we account for it now? where is the accounting. Go read the Gosh-darn CyberNinja report. Despite the fact it was whitewashed by dirty R infecting AZ with DEMwitted blood in them.

I am not doing more homework for a bunch of foaming at the mouth enemies of America that infest this board. It has all been posted over and over. If you are too simple minded to remember what you have most-certainly read? I can't help you kind with ~ 65IQ.

You stupid OX. I said 32K Ballots were sent out to wrong addresses, where did they end up? USPS? dirty state workers? Can we account for it now? where is the accounting. Go read the Gosh-darn CyberNinja report. Despite the fact it was whitewashed by dirty R infecting AZ with DEMwitted blood in them.

I am not doing more homework for a bunch of foaming at the mouth enemies of America that infest this board. It has all been posted over and over. If you are too simple minded to remember what you have most-certainly read? I can't help you kind with ~ 65IQ.

So no, you can't prove that any fake ballots were cast, let alone 32,000 of them.

Thank you.

Below is a draft of the final report provided by Byrne. This report shows:

In the 2020 presidential election, the margin of victory was only 10,457 votes, a small fraction of the 57,734 ballots with known issues. Again, this is almost 6 times the margin of victory in the Presidential race and is multiples of the margin of victory in other races. Based on these factual findings, the election should not be certified, and the reported results are not reliable.

Forum List

Back