What is the GOP doing these days?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Cursing at each other

That's it.

That is all of the representatives people voted to send to the House to counter the DNC destruction of the nation.

Cursing at each other

That's it.

That is all of the representatives people voted to send to the House to counter the DNC destruction of the nation.
I don't know what you all expected from the lunatics you elected

I don't know what you all expected from the lunatics you elected
Representation?

That is, if we lived in a democracy, which we don't

You Leftists own them.

648342e8cf6e6648342e8cf6e7.jpg

Cursing at each other

That's it.

I'll take that over a gang of go-along-to-get-along sellout pussies, whom we've suffered under for all my life.

There is a war going on for the republican party... and it looks like the conservatives are winning.... losers get triggered not winners....

I'll take that over a gang of go-along-to-get-along sellout pussies, whom we've suffered under for all my life.
Look at the bright side, all that massive spending has led to out of control inflation

How much longer can the DNC hold power with when the economy implodes?

That's what they're giving you. A lot of you voted for terrorists to go in and hold the nation hostage. That deserves as much representation as whatever you voted for.
You are so generous

Where do you get that from, yo mama?

There is a war going on for the republican party... and it looks like the conservatives are winning.... losers get triggered not winners....

Is that why McCarthy came out on top after last weeks revolt?

Cursing at each other

That's it.

would you prefer they march in lockstep like Democrats?

McCarthy is a fighter... he is just caught in the middle... but he is doing harm to the dems dirty tricks.... you need to watch closer and stop coming here and complaining about Trump.... DUMMY....
He's no fighter, he's a cuck....His "negotiations" with Pedo Pete and the democrats involved giving them two years of a free hand in their spending bender.

The first thng they did with their 'majority' was try and raise taxes on the middle and working classes by some 23%. When that failed they had nothing else that concerned them, so now they just focus on soliciting more bribes and pretending they're 'Doing Stuff' while actually doing nothing.

There are no more conservatives in the GOP. They were run out of town on a rail.

All that are left are retards, liars, hypocrites, bigots, and psychos.

Dear Leader has created a cult in his image.

I just see the terrorists that MAGA holds up as champions working hard to lose moderate and independent votes, and I want to encourage it
Yes, you love people suffer without any representation

Now there is a word for that but it escapes me at present Mr. Brown shirt.

Forum List

Back