What is the best Avocado?

California.

CAC_avocados_on_hillside_large.jpg

Second place is Poland, but they don't know you're not supposed to eat the peel so they aren't very popular

Idk I just eat them
I made an avacado ranch sauce for tacos the other night that would make your peepee hard.

We buy our avocados at a local Mexican grocery store. My wife and I eat avocado's almost daily. They have great health benefits, plus they work with so many dishes, especially salads.. Without a doubt, the best avocados come from Mexico and it's not even close.

Idk I just eat them
I made an avacado ranch sauce for tacos the other night that would make your peepee hard.
We do a tomatillo salsa that kicks arse.
Don't like tomatillos. The house I was at before this one, I had those things growing like crazy all other the property.
Hard as hell to weed eat and they got you wet. I guess they hold a lot of water lol

I'd eat any avocado that isn't overripe. Anyways, avocados are great and helpful for lowering down bad cholesterol. That's one of the top reasons why I eat avocado :D

We buy our avocados at a local Mexican grocery store. My wife and I eat avocado's almost daily. They have great health benefits, plus they work with so many dishes, especially salads.. Without a doubt, the best avocados come from Mexico and it's not even close.
i bet if i gave you a peeled california avacado and told you it was from mexico you would not be any wiser about were its from....

i bet if i gave you a peeled california avacado and told you it was from mexico you would not be any wiser about were its from....

I bet you'd be wrong.
My wife and I have been eating avocado almost daily for years. California avocados are tasty and someone challenged us to a blind taste test, Mexico won.

I bet you'd be wrong.
My wife and I have been eating avocado almost daily for years. California avocados are tasty and someone challenged us to a blind taste test, Mexico won.
ok...no way we can actually do the blindfold test....so i will take your word for it....so what can you tell me me about those black spots that are on these things

Forum List

Back