What is Paxlovid, the antiviral COVID treatment Biden took before his ‘rebound’ infection?

Don't you want to know the answer to your questrions?
I don't recall asking you any serious questions, moron. Have you ever heard of GIGO? Garbage In, Garbage Out. You put garbage into your head and that is all that comes out. I am discriminating about where I get my info. BTW, if that claptrap that you "replied" to billy bob with is an example, you didn't respond appropriately to his statements or questions. You just rambled on with the usual fascist line that you usually present. You're dismissed.

You and other Americans will have your questions answered if you are polite and to the point.

That's not a good start but I'll answer with reservations. Of course vaccines stop infections.

That's irrational!

That's even more irrational and deserves another warning.

Address the issue. The vaccines have prevented the extreme effects of Covid which ended in death or more severe illness.

You need to learn the definition of 'vaccines'.

You need to present your evidence to the medical community for peer review. Until that happens, your theory can't be widely accepted.

Your theories aren't widely accepted and so the above answer applies.

Produce your evidence for those claims. Are those claims consistent with the position of the medical community or is it non-peer reviewed hearsay?

The vaccines have saved many millions of lives but they're not perfect. That's widely accepted now but it's not a valid reason to stop vaccinating people throughout the world.

The reason why the Covid vaccines weren't stopped is because 50 bad outcomes is within the acceptable parameters when the success rate is in the billions.

Taking an aspirin has resulted in death.

I can consider your comments as being worthy of my response and will continue to do so if you continue in a civil and appropriate manner.

The pissant isn't afforded that on account of his childish behaviour. Logical consequences.

Thank you.
Moron.... You missed every point... You haven't been schooled in Biological Warfare have you.

Last edited:
And here we have it, that a DEMONICRAT....in fact THE TOP DEMONICRAT PUPPET in the White House, has been being given Paxlovid?

Moral of this story........
DemonicRats LIE with every word spewed out of their demonic pie holes.
Their so called "vaccine" either does NOT work, or they refuse to take it, full well knowing what it was created to do to the human cell structure!!
Not only do the vaccines not work, now this Paxlovid stuff doesn't. I'm surprised they gave it to Biden, since there had already been lots of news that people immediately continue their Covid illness a few days after they take it, and that's what happened to Biden.

When I had covid which was a somewhat worse case than other folks around me were getting, I was prescribed some sort of antiviral drug like that. I don't remember if it was paxlovid but it sounds familiar.

I really have to testify that I started getting better almost immediately when I started taking that stuff, although it had a pretty nasty side effect of severe diarrhea. I simply cannot say if I would have been worse or the same if I had not had the vaccine.

You're dismissed.
Thank you.
Repeat after me, duck: There are 3.785 liters in a US gallon. You still haven't accepted that.
Not exactly when Imperial ounces are used to make up the liters. This is the point you consistently are missing. Work it out and get back to me. Or write it off to a bad experience. I have better things to do than argue with irritating pissants.

Not exactly when Imperial ounces are used to make up the liters.
Liters are not measured in ounces, imperial or otherwise, moron. Didn't you learn the metric system. Also, Canada does not sell fuel by imperial gallons, they sell by liters. Admit that you are a stupid fuck that doesn't have a clue and you keep grasping at straws which just confirm your stupidity. Now repeat after me: There are 3.785 liters in a US gallon. LMAO Try again duck.

Liters are not measured in ounces, imperial or otherwise, moron. Didn't you learn the metric system. Also, Canada does not sell fuel by imperial gallons, they sell by liters. Admit that you are a stupid fuck that doesn't have a clue and you keep grasping at straws which just confirm your stupidity. Now repeat after me: There are 3.785 liters in a US gallon. LMAO Try again duck.
Some say there are 33.81 u.s. ounces in a liter.
And some say there are 35.1951 imperial ounces in a liter!

But what would they know that an angry pissant doesn't know?

Work it out and get back to me when I'm not busy!

And some say there are 35.1951 imperial ounces in a liter!

But what would they know that an angry pissant doesn't know?

Work it out and get back to me when I'm not busy!
I really could care less how many ounces are in a liter in either US or Imperial ounces, moron. It is irrelevant to the question, duck. The fact of the matter is, there are 3.785 liters in a US gallon.

Now please stop exhibiting your stupidity, duck. You are embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
Now I'll make this simple for you duck. Multiply 33.81 (US oz. in a liter) by 3.785411784 (liters in a US gallon). Your result will be 128, which is the number of US ounces in a US gallon. Don't they teach math in Canada? Moron.

I really could care less how many ounces are in a liter in either US or Imperial ounces, moron. It is irrelevant to the question, duck. The fact of the matter is, there are 3.785 liters in a US gallon.
I need you to care but maybe a bit later? I'm so busy right now with the Trump joke about his safe.

I
Now please stop exhibiting your stupidity, duck. You are embarrassing yourself.
So for now at least: 3.940490979 liters in a U.S. gallon seems to not be the same as the pissant's result.

Could it please put it's obsession with liters on the back burner while we finish doing Trump?

I need you to care but maybe a bit later? I'm so busy right now with the Trump joke about his safe.

So for now at least: 3.940490979 liters in a U.S. gallon seems to not be the same as the pissant's result.

Could it please put it's obsession with liters on the back burner while we finish doing Trump?
Trump is safe with ignoramuses like you going after him duck. A gnat on a horse's ass has more impact than you do.

Trump is safe with ignoramuses like you going after him duck. A gnat on a horse's ass has more impact than you do.
Thank you for convincing 'it' to change the subject back to Trump's safe being broken. I'm a bit divided on the idea of Trump taking his 'safe' issue to the streets on account of his 'boys with guns' being conned by Trump when he didn't show up. Now many of them sit in jail and rot, while Trump only has his safe to worry about.

On the other hand, I'm sort of hoping that Trump will find his balls and call for the second attempt at a fascist coup!
It's getting a bit boring now.
What does the pissant think?
Does it think the FBI told the judge specifically what they were looking for?
Did Trump burn, flush, or eat all his homework?
When we get some answers we might be able to find out too what Paxlovid is/

change the subject back to Trump's safe
I will accept a mea culpa for changing the subject to your lack of math skills, however I will remind you that the topic is "What is paxlovid" Please keep your threads straight, duck. You are not capable of understanding simple math, so these topic are way out of your skill set. Run along now and find that thread that addresses the FBI breaking into Trump's residence when he wasn't there. They showed themselves to be the jack booted commies that you worship. Maybe you should educate yourself on the Canadian legal system before you pretend to know anything about the American system. LMAO. Thanks for playing.

Well........isn't THIS interesting!

The DemonicRats having spewed and thrown tantrums and mandates at the American people for the past 2-3 years, claiming that NOTHING ELSE worked against their COVID death propaganda, except their "vaccine".

They threw hissyfits, tantrums, and just spewed outright lies about people using PRE-EXISTING drugs to deal with COVID, claiming nothing else worked, and attempted to make it "illegal" for people to get any other form of treatment, except their death "vaccine".

And here we have it, that a DEMONICRAT....in fact THE TOP DEMONICRAT PUPPET in the White House, has been being given Paxlovid?

Moral of this story........
DemonicRats LIE with every word spewed out of their demonic pie holes.
Their so called "vaccine" either does NOT work, or they refuse to take it, full well knowing what it was created to do to the human cell structure!!
This OP explains what it is though not what it does, which latter has much more potential to explain C-19 rebound.

We first posted paxlovid's pharmacodynamics to USMB on 6 Nov 2021, post #56:

It may take a long time: there's only three atoms of fluorine in paxlovid.
'....Aluminum and fluorine in drinking water have been linked with dementia but uncertainties remain about this relationship.'

Not only do the vaccines not work, now this Paxlovid stuff doesn't. I'm surprised they gave it to Biden, since there had already been lots of news that people immediately continue their Covid illness a few days after they take it, and that's what happened to Biden.
Did Jill prescribe it (hoping someday to end the relationship and be free again)?

Forum List

Back