What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is Obama offering us for the next Four Years?

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
Reaction score
How many threads do we need about this? Obama has a much more defined plan, with actual details (gasp!), than Romney has proposed. Romney has offered NOTHING except "I know how to _______" without saying how. That doesn't bother you?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And yet, you cant answer.

BallsBrunswick

Fair and Balanced
Reaction score
A growing economy, job growth, removal of US forces from Afghanistan in 2014, health care in 2014, protection of social services, more equality for minorities in this country, the end of the Bush tax cuts and an improved more equal tax plan. Maybe if you'd pay attention you'd know these things...

Bigfoot

NRA
Reaction score
I sure hope it's not the same thing that he has offered for the past four years. There is not many folks left who can afford more of this crap.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
More of the same old shit from yall.. SMH I cant afford this communist, share the wealth, tax you till you croak douchebag anymore

OP
Wehrwolfen

Wehrwolfen

Reaction score
How many threads do we need about this? Obama has a much more defined plan, with actual details (gasp!), than Romney has proposed. Romney has offered NOTHING except "I know how to _______" without saying how. That doesn't bother you?

Please elucidate point for point on whta Obama is offering. Are they Higher fuel, food and energy costs? Class Warfare? Continued Unemployment? Higher Inflation?

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
Reaction score

Please elucidate point for point on whta Obama is offering. Are they Higher fuel, food and energy costs? Class Warfare? Continued Unemployment? Higher Inflation?

Sorry, can you make it bigger? I can't read such small font.

Bigfoot

NRA
Reaction score
If Obama is reelected can we pay $10.00 per gallon for gas please, that would mean the economy was doing great right.. I mean if we go back to $2.00 per gallon gas it will be because the economy is imploding! Can you believe that crap he tried spewing?

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We haven't seen any plan, just smears on R. I don't think we want to see his plan.

OP
Wehrwolfen

Wehrwolfen

Reaction score

Hmm, Like your brain, your eyes are also weak. Don't you understand a shout when you read it, or are truly that dense?

Last edited:

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
Reaction score

BallsBrunswick

Fair and Balanced
Reaction score
If Obama is reelected can we pay $10.00 per gallon for gas please, that would mean the economy was doing great right.. I mean if we go back to $2.00 per gallon gas it will be because the economy is imploding! Can you believe that crap he tried spewing?

:lol: :lol: :lol: No wonder there's a stereotype that Americans are stupid.

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
Reaction score

Hmm, Like your brain, your eyes are weak. Don't you understand a shout when you read it, or are tou truly that dense?

Can you switch to a font such as Times New Roman or Verdana. My weak brain has trouble with Comic Sans.

SniperFire

Reaction score
image001-obama.jpg

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days