What is NOT considered off limits?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Democrats are so damn ridiculous.
Can't critique a black politician that happens to be a leftie without being labeled a racist.
Can't critique a woman that happens to be a democrat without being called a sexist.
And now Can't critique a stroke victim who wants to be elected to congress because of course he's a fucking leftie.

Conservative blacks on the other hand are regularly called uncles or uneducated etc...
The women are all called bimbos.
And left not forget them mocking Trump as if he had a medical problem similar to Fetterman.

You all are the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen.

Fetterman can not put together proper sentences or properly express himself. Who knows if he can even THINK clearly or rationally.
Being a stroke victim does not give you a free pass to untouchable status.
If I apply to be a mailman and I'm a blind man then don't you think my disability is pretty relevant?

Senators are REQUIRED to stand and debate. That is SPECIFICALLY their job. Fetterman has PROVEN beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is incapable of performing the duties required of the position he seeks.

The difference between festerman and a stalk of celery is the the celery stands up straight and is proud to be a vegetable

You can also dip a stalk of celery in food coloring and make it change pretty colors! Festerman not so much.

See the source image

Can't critique a black politician that happens to be a leftie without being labeled a racist.
Can't critique a woman that happens to be a democrat without being called a sexist.
And now Can't critique a stroke victim who wants to be elected to congress because of course he's a fucking leftie.

Conservative blacks on the other hand are regularly called uncles or uneducated etc...
And left not forget them mocking Trump as if he had a medical problem similar to Fetterman.

Fetterman can not put together proper sentences or properly express himself. Who knows if he can even THINK clearly or rationally.
If I apply to be a mailman and I'm a blind man then don't you think my disability is pretty relevant?

Senators are REQUIRED to stand and debate. That is SPECIFICALLY their job. Fetterman has PROVEN beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is incapable of performing the duties required of the position he seeks.

I don't pay attention to what people are called. I say what I want, when I want to say it.

The world would be a much better place if everyone wasn't so fucking hyper-sensitive...

Stop giving a fuck about what people who don't like you, think about you. Once you let them know to their face, that you don't give a flying fuck, what they think, or how they feel... They move on to try and browbeat weaker people.

Nothing is off limits...if woke jokes get emotionally hurt? That's life , pull up your panties and move on

All your issues can be attributed to the endemic racism that is a negative influence on the behaviour of nearly the entire population.

You've actually made that quite clear because you don't know how to conceal your racism. And in fact sound more like an American that doesn't even try to hide it.

All your issues can be attributed to the endemic racism that is a negative influence on the behaviour of nearly the entire population.

You've actually made that quite clear because you don't know how to conceal your racism. And in fact sound more like an American that doesn't even try to hide it.

Word salad...gone wrong

Word salad...gone wrong
This board has to be good for something?
My contribution is in bringing a message that most extremists can't tolerate.

Otherwise, the list of new topics looks more like a shitfight between a bunch of 6th. grade neurotic children!

This board has to be good for something?
My contribution is in bringing a message that most extremists can't tolerate.

Otherwise, the list of new topics looks more like a shitfight between a bunch of 6th. grade neurotic children!

Well I think you're a leftist idiot.

What happened to wanting the "best and brightest" to represent us? It seems that whoever has the best "sob story" is the one these leftists want to elect. I am sure we can find some accident victim who is catatonic in the local rehab hospital. We don't have to worry about him saying the wrong thing.

Bugger off retard.
That to me represents the lowly character of NCO's in or retired from the US military. Your avatar makes you responsible no matter what is your intention.

You should change it, or try to act like a responsible adult.

Forum List

Back