What is meant "Hotel California"?

Reagan nearly destroyed the entire country.
His SDI and massive military spending caused such a huge deficit that we never recovered.
You are confused Moon Bat.

Reagan saved us from Carter's massive inflation just like we now need Trump to save us from this Biden disaster.

Reagan cut income taxes that put more money in the pockets of most Americans that created a great economy boom that lasted well into Slick Willy's administration. Yes taxes were raised in other areas like on tobacco but that didn't have much negative effect on the economy.

He also broke the back of the Soviet Union that effectively ended the Cold War that produced a peace dividend that prevented Slick Willy's administration from being more of a disaster than it was.

On the other side Reagan ran up the deficit $2 Trillion but that is 1/5 of what the Worthless Negro did. We got an economic boom and an end to the Cold War for Reagan's $2 trillion. All we got for The Worthless Negro's $10 trillion in debt was increased poverty, decreased family income, higher taxes, millions of Illegals and dismal economic growth.

Democrats are always a disaster for this country. Just look how Joe Potatohead is making life miserable for Americans.

However, none of your political ignorance and partisan hate has anything to do with the song Hotel California so STFU and get back on topic.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Reagan saved us from Carter's massive inflation just like we now need Trump to save us from this Biden disaster.

Reagan cut income taxes that put more money in the pockets of most Americans that created a great economy boom that lasted well into Slick Willy's administration. Yes taxes were raised in other areas like on tobacco but that didn't have much negative effect on the economy.

He also broke the back of the Soviet Union that effectively ended the Cold War that produced a peace dividend that prevented Slick Willy's administration from being more of a disaster than it was.

On the other side Reagan ran up the deficit $2 Trillion but that is 1/5 of what the Worthless Negro did. We got an economic boom and an end to the Cold War for Reagan's $2 trillion. All we got for The Worthless Negro's $10 trillion in debt was increased poverty, decreased family income, higher taxes, millions of Illegals and dismal economic growth.

Democrats are always a disaster for this country. Just look how Joe Potatohead is making life miserable for Americans.
Everything is true here, except that Trump is a follower of Reagan. This is bullshit, Trump is representing the Latvian Reform Party. Do you know that the Reagan Foundation sued him?

According to the first result in my search engine:

Glenn Frey was the mastermind behind the lyrics to the Eagles' "Hotel California," along with band members Don Henley and Don Felder.

The Eagles' band members have revealed in multiple interviews that the true meaning behind "Hotel California" is a commentary on the hedonism and self-indulgence of America.

"It’s basically a song about the dark underbelly of the American dream and about excess in America, which is something we knew a lot about,” Henley said. "We were all middle class kids from the Midwest. 'Hotel California' was our interpretation of the high life in L.A."
it's interesting that... wehther you are the one correct and/or yours truly.. interesting that the Catholic Church had an epic fail in the same year 1969

that's when they started implementing Vatican II changes. Vatican II began to spread heresy, which you'd think would be the total demise of the Cahtolic Church and yet

Jesus said that He would be with us always (Mt 2820) AND

that HIS Church would never succumb to the "gates of Hell" (mt 1618)

so yeh.. basically the whole world went to Hell or started to in 1969

the Catholic Church
Have they already answered for crimes in medieval Europe? I saw how the Pope asked for forgiveness from mankind, but not saw how he knelt down and voluntarily ascended the scaffold, in the name of redemption.
Meanwhile, innocent blood cries out from the earth.

Have they already answered for crimes in medieval Europe? I saw how the Pope asked for forgiveness from mankind, but not saw how he knelt down and voluntarily ascended the scaffold, in the name of redemption.
Meanwhile, innocent blood cries out from the earth.

makes no sense

It's some kind of metaphor, what does it mean? What did they mean?

Also, what is he singing about here:

So I called up the Captain
Please bring me my wine
He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here"
"Since 1969"

Does this have anything to do with California's alcohol bans? Has there been a ban since 1969?

It's about people who get into a lifestyle (like drugs) but can't get out.

By the way, asking for forgiveness does not mean receiving forgiveness. Personally, I did not forgive them. Asking for forgiveness is too small a price to pay for seas of innocent blood and centuries of terror.

Hippies are leftist Kennedy pigs. I'm sure it was the other way around. in 69 Nixon came in and put California in order. The heyday of California during the time of Reagan, it became the center of the world, the Symbol of Heaven on earth and the center of technology.

And the hardest drug is alcohol

Were you born yesterday?

By the way, asking for forgiveness does not mean receiving forgiveness. Personally, I did not forgive them. Asking for forgiveness is too small a price to pay for seas of innocent blood and centuries of terror.
makes no sense

that's 3 times I've said that about your posts.

you don't define "them"

But (sigh... SO tiresome) maybe you refer to the evil Catholic Church? Evil because YOU say it is... and who the hell are you anyway?

Sorry, but I have been Catholic all my life and will die a Catholic (despite not getting along with many clergy because they are largely corrupt but I don't go to the Church to see clergy... unless they are saintly which few are)

anyhow, where was I? I got sidetracked on "clergy"...

But wait... that's exactly the point! The Church is not merely a sum total of all its sinful parts.... (clergy or lay persons)

Even if the Pope sacrifices himself to save the reputation of the church, it is not the price for what they have done. They won't atone for it by the thousands, and it's impossible to atone for it at all.

These crimes are known to all, and they still dare to speak in the name of "God"

Even if the Pope sacrifices himself to save the reputation of the church, it is not the price for what they have done. They won't atone for it by the thousands, and it's impossible to atone for it at all.
please atone for your own sins and leave the sins of others to them and their God

thank you

or as Jesus said

Judge not, lest you be judged for by what measure you mete, so shall it be meted unto you

:)

Some of the greatest hits of all time have "filler lyrics" which never really had a deep meaning, they just hint at the sentiment already pervasive in the song. It's done for rhyme & rhythm's sake.

Just ask Joe Walsh.
(And guess what... He was also an Eagle!)

please atone for your own sins and leave the sins of others to them and their God

thank you

or as Jesus said

Judge not, lest you be judged for by what measure you mete, so shall it be meted unto you

:)
no need to teach me morality on behalf of those who have an extremely immoral past.

Some of the greatest hits of all time have "filler lyrics" which never really had a deep meaning, they just hint at the sentiment already pervasive in the song. It's done for rhyme & rhythm's sake.

Just ask Joe Walsh.
(And guess what... He was also an Eagle!)

this almost never happens. Almost all popular hits have political overtones, even in light electronic music this is true. Mass art is a means of controlling the masses.
It matters not only what they sing, but also how they look, dress, move, what harmonies they use.

Often bands come out with one single hit, and this is exactly the case with the Eagls by the way.

Forum List

Back