What Is It That The Left Just Don't Get About Trump?

Do you want an opinion from a Canadian *leftist? The D party can't wait much longer to replace Biden as the candidate. This may or may not call for terminating his presidency. America has never had to clear that hurdle.
At least then it can be judged accurately on whether or not Trump is finished.

*all Canadians are left of America.
What does that have to do with my thread. I was asking if you knew why half the voters in the country vote for Trump.

I was asking you if you understand why half the country votes for Trump. Do you have an idea about why that is?

Well, first off half the country does not vote for Trump.

Less than 30% of the adults in this country voted for Trump.

Second, I have no idea why anyone votes for the duopoly any longer. The very definition of insanity.

Trump is the living, breathing expression of a manipulated rage that has been building on the Right since the day Limbaugh went national.

He says it himself: He is their retribution. Their payback for all the horrible wrongs they have suffered. Their big FUCK YOU to the rest of the world.
So, you're saying that half the country is like this?

So, you're saying that half the country would drink Jonestown kool aid to follow Trump?

I am saying the mindset is the same.

When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose any voters, he knew what he was talking about.

The sad thing is you and him think that is a good thing

Well, first off half the country does not vote for Trump.

Less than 30% of the adults in this country voted for Trump.

Second, I have no idea why anyone votes for the duopoly any longer. The very definition of insanity.
Half of the voters vote for Trump, do you understand why or do you just want to continue deflecting from the question?

Trump is the living, breathing expression of a manipulated rage that has been building on the Right since the day Limbaugh went national.

He says it himself: He is their retribution. Their payback for all the horrible wrongs they have suffered. Their big FUCK YOU to the rest of the world.
But that's the thing, they have not suffered.

I am saying the mindset is the same.

When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose any voters, he knew what he was talking about.

The sad thing is you and him think that is a good thing
So, you're opinion is that half of the voters are nothing but MAGA.

Because they don't like the idea of throwing their vote away on someone who would never even have a chance of being elected. So you proved your point that you don't like either candidate. What did you win, besides the chance to avoid responsibility?

I sleep better at night.

Forum List

Back