What is going on with Michigan football?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
We all heard about them stealing signs, but there seems to be so much more!

The FBI is investigating an issue unrelated to sign stealing related to a coach Wiess. They are very tight lipped on what is going on but it seems to have to do with hacking into computers, for what, I have no idea.

Then there is this guy Connor Stalions who wrote a Michigan football manifesto in which he said he was going to take the program over?

WTH?

Then there is this guy Connor Stalions who wrote a Michigan football manifesto in which he said he was going to take the program over?

WTH?
Crazy and cheat until you get caught is everywhere. Can the FBI be trusted to handle even this?

My guess Harbaugh will run off to the NFL next year

Who needs this?

We all heard about them stealing signs, but there seems to be so much more!

The FBI is investigating an issue unrelated to sign stealing related to a coach Wiess. They are very tight lipped on what is going on but it seems to have to do with hacking into computers, for what, I have no idea.

WTH?
The 2 appear to be unrelated, but somehow the FBI was called in... I'm telling you, there's an OSU alum using his prosecutory vigor here.

The 2 appear to be unrelated, but somehow the FBI was called in... I'm telling you, there's an OSU alum using his prosecutory vigor here.
1698461553209.png

Michigan football in the news again:

---Michigan Football Staffer Fired After Allegedly Trying to Meet 13-Year-Old Girl---

I wonder why they refer to the guy, Boopak, as a "vigilante who exposes pedophiles". Why vigilante and not community hero? MAGA

Your tax dollars at work.

Millions (if not billions) spent to play meaningless football games and millions more spent to investigate cheating to win the meaningless football games.

Your tax dollars at work.

Millions (if not billions) spent to play meaningless football games and millions more spent to investigate cheating to win the meaningless football games.
I could be wrong but it’s doubtful that any tax dollars are needed to fund football at Michigan

Forum List

Back