*What Is Death To An Ahteist*?

Sorry bout that,

1. Morally when a person willingly makes a mistake, its his problem, but if for some reason I tell you the truth, and this truth isn't supposed to hit your ears, so you can repent, which perhaps you are marked, of God, and in fact God has no use for you.
2. This I wonder if it can ring true, and is there a way that is was tested, or a test case where in fact, the knowledge of Christ ended up destroying the person it was directed at.
3. We all know what happened to Judas, he fits the bill best, is this even possible now?
4. Are we seeing an influx of the Judas reality?
5. Judas self destructed.
6. He was misled of the, *devil*.
7. Are what we are seeing with atheists is *the devils* work, his way to control a certain section of the population, with mind control?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Morally when a person willingly makes a mistake, its his problem, but if for some reason I tell you the truth, and this truth isn't supposed to hit your ears, so you can repent, which perhaps you are marked, of God, and in fact God has no use for you.
2. This I wonder if it can ring true, and is there a way that is was tested, or a test case where in fact, the knowledge of Christ ended up destroying the person it was directed at.
3. We all know what happened to Judas, he fits the bill best, is this even possible now?
7. Are what we are seeing with atheists is *the devils* work, his way to control a certain section of the population, with mind control?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Did you mess up you medications tonight? You are rambling incoherently

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He seemed pretty normal for him, to me.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. My bad, what are you having a problem with?
2. And like I already explained, I don't take meds.
3. I think that,...you do,.....though.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think you really should take meds. Under a professionals guidance of course.
And by professional I do not mean hooker.

Sorry bout that,

Normally I wouldn't respond to your religious insanity but you seem to be on your meds enough to pose a responsible question.

#1 There is nothing to imagine.

#2 Not really

#3 It gives me more reason to make what I do have in life more meaningful.

What kinda of life could anyone live worth living if they knew it was a *Dead End* road to *nothingness* when we are dead?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why are you so anxiously awaiting death? I suppose if it helps you get through the day believing in fairy tales...

I live a fun, happy, loving life, helping others and being the best person I possibly can. Why would any rational logical thinking human do otherwise.

But mainly; WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would get old quickly.

I like Geroge....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o]YouTube - George Carlin - Religion is bullshit.[/ame]

Best comedian that ever lived. ~BH

Sorry bout that,

I think you really should take meds. Under a professionals guidance of course.
And by professional I do not mean hooker.

1. I know I am killing you.
2. I'm getting under your skin, its crystal clear.
3. You know it, and I know it, thats why you keep on with the, *med* thing.
4. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. You would kill your first born to make me mad.
6. Get a life, loser.
7. Try and stay on topic, if you have the capacity.
8. Also I bet your hair is a *rats nest* too huh?:lol:
9. Women will scratch their own eyes out if some one thought they had a *rats nest* for hair.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LOL You greatly overestimate your capacity to annoy.
I virtually never get upset about net posts.

Now had you called my cat gay!

Sorry bout that,

LOL You greatly overestimate your capacity to annoy.
I virtually never get upset about net posts.

Now had you called my cat gay!

1. Oh?
2. Now that you mention it, that cat of yours does seem a little gay to me......
3. Hiding behind that disguise and all, maybe your cat is still in the *closet*.
4. A *closet cat*.
5. Sure, thats it!!,.... you certainly do have a gay cat!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I can't imagine how dark and empty death must seem to an atheist?
2. Does anyone who is an atheist want to share their thoughts about this?
3. And can you explain why I would want what you believe in about death, and being dead?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

All the ones say death is the way it is and go on about there lives just like non-atheist do. They are good folks with strong morels just like us Christians.

you will upset the christians by saying that they think they are the keepers of the good morals book and yet when they * sin * they blame the devil for it .

us atheists take the blame for any wrong we do we dont have a nasty little devil in the background we can blame for it .

Sorry bout that,

3. And can you explain why I would want what you believe in about death, and being dead?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

All the ones say death is the way it is and go on about there lives just like non-atheist do. They are good folks with strong morels just like us Christians.

you will upset the christians by saying that they think they are the keepers of the good morals book and yet when they * sin * they blame the devil for it .

us atheists take the blame for any wrong we do we dont have a nasty little devil in the background we can blame for it .

Yeah, kinda sucks to be actually personally responsible though doesn't it?

DEATH the meaning by a long time atheist .
you were not and then you were born. you were and then you were not

easy why make it any more complicated , religious nuts are always trying to make it something it isnt
to justify their irrational beliefs cus if there is NOTHING after death they have wasted the life they had

atheist just go out and enjoy life to the fullest while they have it .

here endeth the first lesson

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

its dark and empty to believers to the after life thing is something else

death is the same .....for all of us

if the life you seek after death is so good why hang about the world so long? if i thought there was a better life after i died id go and get it .

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Well thats false, if it were not, confessions would sound like this, "I been real good, all those things I did wrong the devil made me do it"
2. So your statement is a fallacy.
3. When a person does something thats greatly evil, you can bet *the devil* had a hand in it though.
4. You either are tricked into doing it, or you have been following *the devil* so you do what your told to do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This I wonder if it can ring true, and is there a way that is was tested, or a test case where in fact, the knowledge of Christ ended up destroying the person it was directed at.

This does not reflect the thought process of someone playing with a full deck

Sorry bout that,

DEATH the meaning by a long time atheist .
you were not and then you were born. you were and then you were not

easy why make it any more complicated , religious nuts are always trying to make it something it isn't
to justify their irrational beliefs cus if there is NOTHING after death they have wasted the life they had

atheist just go out and enjoy life to the fullest while they have it .

here endeth the first lesson

1. So your whole existence is just a fluke of nature, your a product of chance, which has no real worth, or actual value, seeing your basically a mistake.
2. How can a Christian waste something thats a gift, we get hope for free, we get eternal life for free, we learn the basic Christian principles from Jesus through the life he led, and learn how to express that with a kind heart to help the orphans, who know not what life is about, them who live in darkness, without hope.
3. If I'm given a great gift, and it makes me better to receive it, it wittles me down, sharpens my core being towards whats important to my fellow man, and God, giving me a chance to be a better human, sure I'm not always perfect, but sometimes I am, I get to hit the target sometimes, and I miss it too at times.
4. Atheists are not even in the game, lost without any hope, or chance to be well pleasing to God, sure they might think that their self righteous acts, will earn them some cookie points from God someday, but don't count on it.
5. Its like playing cards in Vegas without using money, you show up, and ask for cards, play the game, but have nothing riding on it, you forgot to place your bets, you snatched up your cards with glee, thinking, "Look at this hand, I can't lose, I got for Kings" and yet you have no horse in this race, you haven't even gotten into the game yet, you missed your chance to make a stand.
6. Of course this is a analogy, so don't put too much into it, but draw a parallel from it, to have a better picture from your own realities, some of you have been to Vegas, I am sure.
7. Death is a *Door*, once you pass through it, it closes behind you, where you arrive at depends on what connections you had when you here and were alive, before you get to *deaths door*. ***"Oh what a friend we have in Jesus"***.
8. Its not what you know, its who you know, don't chaa know.
9. Place your bets folks, but remember you do have a lot riding on it, bet wisely.:eek:
10. Oh fear!!!!!:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This I wonder if it can ring true, and is there a way that is was tested, or a test case where in fact, the knowledge of Christ ended up destroying the person it was directed at.

This does not reflect the thought process of someone playing with a full deck

1. So you are blind as to what I'm saying, so that makes me crazy?
2. Ahahahahahahahahahaha.............
3. Maybe it refers to you and you want to White wash it???
4. Why don't you refer to my last post, *card player*.
5. And no I didn't see this post before I posted it.
6. *The Lord* works in mysterious way huh RW?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back