I think The Voters made that choice.
The voters chose Clinton by about 3 million.
And she still managed to lose. Fucking Deplorables. :lmao:
How do you have President Obama Spy on a Rival Campaign for you; Feed you Inside Information on what Trump is doing in his campaign; wire tap his phone, Trump Tower, and listen in to his conversations with friends, family and advisors; spend $1.5 Billion Dollars to buy your way to The White House; have The FBI and DOJ rig FISA Warrants and investigations in your favor; Steal Debate Questions, have your own army of Criminal Pakistani Hackers digging for dirt on Congress and anyone they can, have the Media on your side so much that they allow you to edit their articles and give you interview questions before they talk to you, and leak classified information to The Public, and STILL FUCKING LOSE?

Half of America Hates you, that's how!
It helps that 40% of America are brainwashed functional morons like you. Then there are the 10% of lying scumbags who tell you what to do....

It helps that 40% of America are brainwashed functional morons
Now you're admitting it at least.:71:
664.jpg

We have one president for the entire nation yet we have no national election.
We have a national election. Citizens of all 50 states (that comprise our Republic) are equally represented.

I reality we have 50 separate elections and not all of the votes case by citizens count the same toward the EC totals
California gets 55 EVs, and Vermont only gets 3.
Therefore your population advantage is represented.

The Electoral College is Brilliant and Genius.

That's why you don't understand it.

Each EV vote in California represents 718,000 citizens

In Vermont it's 201,000.

The votes in California don't matter as much as the ones in Vermont.
If you do the math California gets an Elector for every 15%of its population. Vermont gets an Elector for every 33.3% of its population. Vermont is the one getting fucked.
We have one president for the entire nation yet we have no national election.
We have a national election. Citizens of all 50 states (that comprise our Republic) are equally represented.

I reality we have 50 separate elections and not all of the votes case by citizens count the same toward the EC totals

In Vermont it's 201,000.

But California has 55 Electoral Votes...Vermont only 3. Hence...if you do the math...California get an Electoral Vote for every 18% of her population...Vermont get an Electoral Vote for every 33% of her population. Who’s getting fucked over again? California is MORE than fairly compensated by Electoral College.

I did the math and the votes in Vermont carry more than three times the weight as the votes in California no matter how you divide it up or misplace the decimal.

How do you have President Obama Spy on a Rival Campaign for you; Feed you Inside Information on what Trump is doing in his campaign; wire tap his phone, Trump Tower, and listen in to his conversations with friends, family and advisors; spend $1.5 Billion Dollars to buy your way to The White House; have The FBI and DOJ rig FISA Warrants and investigations in your favor; Steal Debate Questions, have your own army of Criminal Pakistani Hackers digging for dirt on Congress and anyone they can, have the Media on your side so much that they allow you to edit their articles and give you interview questions before they talk to you, and leak classified information to The Public, and STILL FUCKING LOSE?

It helps that 40% of America are brainwashed functional morons like you. Then there are the 10% of lying scumbags who tell you what to do....
So You got any Fake Facts to back up your Racist Bullshit?

Last edited:

In Vermont it's 201,000.

If you do the math California gets an Elector for every 15%of its population. Vermont gets an Elector for every 33.3% of its population. Vermont is the one getting fucked.

In Vermont it's 201,000.

But California has 55 Electoral Votes...Vermont only 3. Hence...if you do the math...California get an Electoral Vote for every 18% of her population...Vermont get an Electoral Vote for every 33% of her population. Who’s getting fucked over again? California is MORE than fairly compensated by Electoral College.

I did the math and the votes in Vermont carry more than three times the weight as the votes in California no matter how you divide it up or misplace the decimal.
What kind of Math? Commom Core?

So you baby killers want what? California to have 110 Electoral Votes and Vermont just 1?

GTFO

Should that not always be The Underlying Question to each and everything we do as Americans, and we ask our Government to do for us?

It should not be, "What is best for Obama, or Clinton, or Trump?"

It should be, what is best for America.

They knew Trump was a brash, opinionated New Yorker who tells it like he sees it. Most of America is sick of politicians who get rich off the taxpayer's backs and provide nothing in return but empty platitudes, empty promises, and little work to resolve issues.

The biggest problems America had in 2016 were as follows:

1.) The Economy
2.) A Weakened Military and undermined American influence in The World
3.) Excessive Regulations on Business
4.) High taxes
5.) Illegal Immigration, and Asylum Crisis and the associated costs with supporting 1 Million Illegals a year coming in to The US.
6.) Iran, North Korea, China & Russian influence in the World
7.) ISIS
8.) The Disaster that is Obamacare

Congress especially The Left, has done nothing about any of these issues, but as I look at all of them, it seems that only one trying to do the job done he was elected to do IS President Trump.

The Democrat Party does not know how to combat Trump. They don't want to give him even the smallest political victories even though they might be what is best for America. On the surface, it seems like they only care about diminishing The President's Power and Popularity for the sole purpose of gaining more seats in Congress, so they can begin pushing their Open Borders, New Green Scam Deal, and Raid Medicare and Social Security so they can give it to people who have never paid in to it.

This is the worst form of politics and represents buying and selling of votes. That's not what is best for America, and if The Democrat Party does not start doing the jobs they are paid to do, I think they find themselves voted out of office in 2020.

In fact, I think the 2020 elections will end up being a nightmare scenario for Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schummer and the Democrats, so perhaps in their panic, this is why they appear to be unhinged, and desperate to smear The President at every turn instead of trying to get something done.

Below is a Leftist Article clearly Anti-Trump but it highlights a big problem for Democrats...... The Country Hates them right now, and may hate them even more in 2021.

2021 Could Be a Nightmare For Democrats — Even If Trump Loses
What is best for America is to remove all conservatives from the continent.

So You got facts to back up your Racist Bullshit?
How the hell is that racist? LOL. Just listen to Fox noise prime time or Rush Limbaugh etc etc d u h.... Pure garbage misinformation hate conspiracy Nut Job propaganda....

Last edited:
Should that not always be The Underlying Question to each and everything we do as Americans, and we ask our Government to do for us?

It should not be, "What is best for Obama, or Clinton, or Trump?"

It should be, what is best for America.

They knew Trump was a brash, opinionated New Yorker who tells it like he sees it. Most of America is sick of politicians who get rich off the taxpayer's backs and provide nothing in return but empty platitudes, empty promises, and little work to resolve issues.

The biggest problems America had in 2016 were as follows:

1.) The Economy
2.) A Weakened Military and undermined American influence in The World
3.) Excessive Regulations on Business
4.) High taxes
5.) Illegal Immigration, and Asylum Crisis and the associated costs with supporting 1 Million Illegals a year coming in to The US.
6.) Iran, North Korea, China & Russian influence in the World
7.) ISIS
8.) The Disaster that is Obamacare

Congress especially The Left, has done nothing about any of these issues, but as I look at all of them, it seems that only one trying to do the job done he was elected to do IS President Trump.

The Democrat Party does not know how to combat Trump. They don't want to give him even the smallest political victories even though they might be what is best for America. On the surface, it seems like they only care about diminishing The President's Power and Popularity for the sole purpose of gaining more seats in Congress, so they can begin pushing their Open Borders, New Green Scam Deal, and Raid Medicare and Social Security so they can give it to people who have never paid in to it.

This is the worst form of politics and represents buying and selling of votes. That's not what is best for America, and if The Democrat Party does not start doing the jobs they are paid to do, I think they find themselves voted out of office in 2020.

In fact, I think the 2020 elections will end up being a nightmare scenario for Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schummer and the Democrats, so perhaps in their panic, this is why they appear to be unhinged, and desperate to smear The President at every turn instead of trying to get something done.

Below is a Leftist Article clearly Anti-Trump but it highlights a big problem for Democrats...... The Country Hates them right now, and may hate them even more in 2021.

2021 Could Be a Nightmare For Democrats — Even If Trump Loses
What is best for America is to remove all conservatives from the continent.
Does that include Jews, Black Conservatives, and Hispanic Conservatives?

Like how do you decide who to kill first? Do you go by skin tone, or sheer numbers?

You are one of those Planned Parenthood Baby Killers that are committing Genocide on the Black Race, aren't you?

So You got facts to back up your Racist Bullshit?
How the hell is that racist? LOL. Just listen to Fox noise prime time or Rush Limbaugh etc etc d u h.... Pure garbage misinformation hate garbage propaganda....
It's Racist Because I say it is, and You Support Black Genocide via Abortion, so I know your are a racist and you meant your comments to be racist.

Forum List

Back