What is behind all the Israel hype lately?

The US military uses cluster bombs. Israel no longer does. You're not only stupid, you're woefully ignorant of matters you foolishly weigh in on.

Isrrael used US made cluster bombs a few years ago in their shelling of the palestenians.
I kept reading about Pali children finding unexploded cluster munitions and being killed and maimed.
I thought we no longer used cluster munitions? But I could be wrong on that issue.

Prolly was a bad idea for Pallies to have voted in a terrorist regime, right? You lie down with dogs and you're bound to wake up getting bombed.

A real humanitarian you are. read about all the innocent children killed by unexploded cluster munitions.

Isrrael used US made cluster bombs a few years ago in their shelling of the palestenians.
I kept reading about Pali children finding unexploded cluster munitions and being killed and maimed.
I thought we no longer used cluster munitions? But I could be wrong on that issue.

Prolly was a bad idea for Pallies to have voted in a terrorist regime, right? You lie down with dogs and you're bound to wake up getting bombed.

A real humanitarian you are. read about all the innocent children killed by unexploded cluster munitions.
That's precisely what he and many Zionists want. See his quote in my signature. Zionists -- especially Jillian, who views critics of Israel as the instigators of these silly debates -- I challenge you to find a statement made by me or any other regular anti-Zionist poster that is equivalent to Marc's call for genocide in my signature.

That's precisely what he and many Zionists want. See his quote in my signature. Zionists -- especially Jillian, who views critics of Israel as the instigators of these silly debates -- I challenge you to find a statement made by me or any other regular anti-Zionist poster that is equivalent to Marc's call for genocide in my signature.

sorry I block out displaying of signatures in my profile. Keeps things better for me.

Lebanon, 1978, 1982 and 2006
Extensively used by Israel during the 1978 Israeli invasion of Lebanon and the 1982-2000 occupation of Lebanon and in the 2006 Lebanon war.
During the Israeli-Lebanese conflict in 1982, the world witnessed Israel using US made cluster munitions on the military and civilians in southern Lebanon. Twenty four years later Israel is still using cluster bombs.[9][10][11]

The two types of cluster munitions transferred to Israel from the U.S. were the CBU-58 which uses the BLU-63 bomblet. This cluster bomb is no longer in production. In addition, the MK-20 Rockeye, produced by Honeywell Incorporated in Minneapolis was also transferred to Israel. The CBU-58 was used by Israel in Lebanon in both 1978 and 1982.[9]

The United Nations and human rights groups have accused Israel of dropping as many as 4 million cluster bomblets onto targets in Lebanon during the 2006 Lebanon war.[12][13]

"Israel Defense Forces Chief of Staff Dan Halutz plans to appoint a major general to investigate the use of cluster bombs — some of which were fired against his order — during the Lebanon war. Halutz ordered the IDF to use cluster bombs with extreme caution and not to fire them into populated areas. Nonetheless, it did so anyway, primarily using artillery batteries and the Multiple Launch System (MRLS). IDF artillery, MLRS and aircraft are thought to have delivered thousands of cluster bombs, containing a total of some 4 million bomblets during the war."[13][14]

In the last 72 hours of fighting, Israel dropped over 4 million cluster bomblets over south Lebanon, at a time when the Security Council had already adopted Resolution 1701 calling for the immediate cessation of hostilities. Around 40 percent of the bomblets failed to detonate, according to the UN, turning into de facto land mines. A total of 273 civilians and 57 deminers have since been killed or maimed by cluster bombs.[15]

Human Rights Watch said there was evidence that has Israel used cluster bombs too close to civilians and described them as "unacceptably inaccurate and unreliable weapons when used around civilians" and that "they should never be used in populated areas."[16] Human Rights Watch has accused Israel of using cluster munitions in an attack on Bilda, a Lebanese village, on 19 July[17] which killed 1 civilian and injured 12, including seven children. The Israeli "army defended ... the use of cluster munitions in its offensive with Lebanon, saying that using such munitions was 'legal under international law' and the army employed them 'in accordance with international standards.'"[18] Foreign Ministry Spokesman Mark Regev added, "f NATO countries stock these weapons and have used them in recent conflicts — in Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Iraq — the world has no reason to point a finger at Israel

Cluster bomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i'm your example for zionists? lol.. I know the difference between legitimate criticisms and someone who wants dead and subjugated jews.

And just because you support terrorists with a smile, doesn't mean you're not supporting terrorists.

The United Nations and human rights groups have accused Israel of dropping as many as 4 million cluster bomblets onto targets in Lebanon during the 2006 Lebanon war

In the last 72 hours of fighting, Israel dropped over 4 million cluster bomblets over south Lebanon, at a time when the Security Council had already adopted Resolution 1701 calling for the immediate cessation of hostilities. Around 40 percent of the bomblets failed to detonate, according to the UN, turning into de facto land mines. A total of 273 civilians and 57 deminers have since been killed or maimed by cluster bombs.[15]

sorry I block out displaying of signatures in my profile. Keeps things better for me.

Enjoy:
Were I PM, I'd stomp out every last Pallie man, woman and child. The world would be a better place.

Enjoy:
Were I PM, I'd stomp out every last Pallie man, woman and child. The world would be a better place.

Yech. I guess Marc deserves none of my attention.

i'm your example for zionists? lol..
You mentioned something about the entire debate being started by "anti-Semites" and "ZOG conspiracy theorists." I'm simply reminding you that it's your side that openly calls for genocide. Given that Israel's ideological foundations are deeply rooted in ethnic supremacism, I can't say that I'm surprised.

I know the difference between legitimate criticisms and someone who wants dead and subjugated jews.
Clearly not. Calling for the destruction of the state of Israel and its military, something I support openly, is nothing at all like calling for genocide à la Marc39.

And just because you support terrorists with a smile, doesn't mean you're not supporting terrorists.
I'm not smiling and support the resistance without any reservations. Just because you don't openly support genocide doesn't mean that you aren't contributing to the problem by remaining silent.

You mentioned something about the entire debate being started by "anti-Semites" and "ZOG conspiracy theorists." I'm simply reminding you that it's your side that openly calls for genocide.

Well, no. In 1948, when Israel was reestablished, the Arab population was approx. 70 million.

Today, the Arab population is 350 million with projections of 400 million in a few years.

In 1948, the Israeli Arab population was 150,000. Today, it is 1.5 million.

In 1948, the Pallie population was 600,000. Today, it is 5 million.

The Israeli Declaration of Independence calls for equality of all its citizenry, Arab, Muslim, Christian, Druze, etc...
THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

Given that Israel's ideological foundations are deeply rooted in ethnic supremacism, I can't say that I'm surprised.

I just posted the credo of equality of the state of Israel.

It is Islam that preaches ethnic supremacism. Under Islamic law, the kafir/non-Muslim is dirt. Under Islam, all non-Muslims must be killed or forcibly converted.

Sheikh Maulana Maududi, Islamic scholar edifies further...
Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.

I advise you to think twice about lying in the future as I really hate to have to embarrass you in this manner.

You mentioned something about the entire debate being started by "anti-Semites" and "ZOG conspiracy theorists." I'm simply reminding you that it's your side that openly calls for genocide. Given that Israel's ideological foundations are deeply rooted in ethnic supremacism, I can't say that I'm surprised.

Since you clearly are unfamiliar with the ideological foundation of Islam being ethnic supremacism and calling for genocide, let's explore some aspects of Islamic doctrine, shall we?

Kill all non-Muslims...
Quran 9:5...
Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Quran 9:29...
Quran 9:29
Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low

Only Islam can exist as a religion...
Quran 2:193...
And fight with them until there is no persecution, and religion should be only for Allah, but if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.

Quran 3:85...
And whoso seeketh as religion other than the Surrender (to Allah) it will not be accepted from him, and he will be a loser in the Hereafter.

All non-Muslims must be killed...
Quran 2:191...
And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

Go to war with non-Muslims...
Quran 8:065
O Prophet! Urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand

Islam is supreme and Muhammad owns the world. All non-Muslims and Muslims who do not fully believe must be killed in jihaad...

Bukhari 4:52:220...
Jihad is holy violence. Violence is the way Allah removes fitna [Muslim dissenters], removes the dross from pure Islam and removes the infidel scum from the earth which is owned by Mohammed.

So, as you can see, Islam is the cult of supremacy and hatred and intolerance. You clearly do not even know anything about Islam.

I'm happy to educate you.

i'm your example for zionists? lol.. I know the difference between legitimate criticisms and someone who wants dead and subjugated jews.

No I don't think you do, Jillian. Remember that whole "you just want to see dead jews floating in the sea" episode? Did you ever get around to quoting any such thing by me or did it suffice to make such an unfounded statement because, let's face it, you don't REALLY need facts when crying antisemite.

No I don't think you do, Jillian. Remember that whole "you just want to see dead jews floating in the sea" episode? Did you ever get around to quoting any such thing by me or id it suffice to make such an unfounded statement because, let's face it, you don't REALLY need facts when crying antisemite.

But, stoner, you thought that Judaism was an ethnicity and not a religion, so, you really should not even be posting...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2207740-post45.html

You have inferior genetics, stoner.

No I don't think you do, Jillian. Remember that whole "you just want to see dead jews floating in the sea" episode? Did you ever get around to quoting any such thing by me or id it suffice to make such an unfounded statement because, let's face it, you don't REALLY need facts when crying antisemite.

But, stoner, you thought that Judaism was an ethnicity and not a religion, so, you really should not even be posting...

once again, ENJOY THE PUNCHLINE OF YOUR OWN POST, "ATHEIST JEW"!

:rofl:

:thup:

once again, ENJOY THE PUNCHLINE OF YOUR OWN POST, "ATHEIST JEW"!

:rofl:

:thup:

Your embarrassingly ignorant belief that Judaism is an ethnicity instead of a religion is the punchline, stoner...

Does your IQ even register, stoner?

Copy and paste the same tired bullshit all you want, Jew; the genocidal intent of your ideology is a matter of public record. Congratulations on having one of your posts featured on the "wall of shame" in my signature. :lol:

Forum List

Back