What is behind all the Israel hype lately?

Easter for some reason brings out the worst in Anti Semites. Don't know why.

We don't have large number of people who think South Koreans and Taiwanese are racially inferior, and should be eliminated.

There is a lot of reasonable discussion on paying so much to various countries in the mid east so they won't shoot at each other, I think the money spent in the area is excessive myself, but any time you want to start a rational discussion on the matter, the other crap creeps into the discussion. Which is a pity. It is a discussion we need to have. But the likely hood is remote.

Yep everytime I bring it up I get called antisemetic.
Not "called" just defined.

The garbage you spewed earlier about the US fighting Israel's battles is an example of the flag you wave.

You're just too stupid to realize it.

The flag I fly at my home is an American flag not an Isralei one.

You are of course, correct.

The "Mensa Mind" is dumber than a box of flat rocks.

Umm the first gulf war? Bush 1 begged them to stay out and we would take care of the SCUD's hitting Israel?

Such poor memories...

they also like usiing cluster munitions we either sold or gave to them.

I consider the Iraq war us outing Sadam for Israel as well.

The US military uses cluster bombs. Israel no longer does. You're not only stupid, you're woefully ignorant of matters you foolishly weigh in on.

Isrrael used US made cluster bombs a few years ago in their shelling of the palestenians.
I kept reading about Pali children finding unexploded cluster munitions and being killed and maimed.
I thought we no longer used cluster munitions? But I could be wrong on that issue.

Yep everytime I bring it up I get called antisemetic.
Not "called" just defined.

The garbage you spewed earlier about the US fighting Israel's battles is an example of the flag you wave.

You're just too stupid to realize it.

The flag I fly at my home is an American flag not an Isralei one.
The "flag you wave" here is an anti-Semite one.

See? Knew you were too stupid to grasp the metaphor.

Umm the first gulf war? Bush 1 begged them to stay out and we would take care of the SCUD's hitting Israel?

Umm, didn't Israel take that barrage of SCUD missiles without retaliating, dummy?

How many other countries would take such provocation and acts of war without taking military countermeasures, birdbrain?

Such poor memories...

The US military uses cluster bombs. Israel no longer does. You're not only stupid, you're woefully ignorant of matters you foolishly weigh in on.

Isrrael used US made cluster bombs a few years ago in their shelling of the palestenians.
I kept reading about Pali children finding unexploded cluster munitions and being killed and maimed.
Links please.

Such poor memories...

I thought we no longer used cluster munitions? But I could be wrong on that issue.

You also have reading comprehension problems. I clearly stated Israel NO LONGER uses cluster bombs.

Have you considered Berlitz for English?

Such poor memories...

Who are the Palestinians? You don't even know.

we have NEVER fought for Israel.

and every time Israel is close to clearing out a bunch of terrorists, we make them stop.

i take issue with revisionist history like you're trying to put forth. you should know better.

Such poor memories...

That wasn't Israel's battle... it was Saudi Arabia's. Remember? Iraq was encroaching on Saudi oil?

Israel was forced to take missiles for us.

This is what I mean by you putting forth revisionist history.

Do you think for a second that if it was for Israel, the other arab states would have been part of our coalition?

silly.

Last edited:

Who are the Palestinians? You don't even know.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Doesn't even know and can't even spell it!

He/she needs to give his/her mom her computer back! It's a school night after all!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Such poor memories...

That wasn't Israel's battle... it was Saudi Arabia's. Remember? Iraq was encroaching on Saudi oil?

Israel was forced to take missiles for us.

This is what I mean by you putting forth revisionist history.
It's not revisionist history sweetheart, it's the standard anti-Semitic claim.

Links please.

The Global Pulse Journal Blog Blog Archive Banning cluster munitions: What will it take?

Here is one lazyass.
Bing "unexploded cluster munitions". Lots there.

Learn something tonight.

Do you think for a second that if it was for Israel, the other arab states would have been part of our coalition?

silly.
This is in fact the MAIN reason Israel was attacked with SCUDS. The hope was that Israel would retaliate, and the coalition would fall apart as a result. And it definitely would have, had Israel done that.

Such poor memories...

Prolly was a bad idea for Pallies to have voted in a terrorist regime, right? You lie down with dogs and you're bound to wake up getting bombed.

It looks like you have a reputation on the board which prevents you from getting a good discussion on the topic going.
Reputation can bit you in the ass sometimes.

But do we need 50K guys in Korea?
what kind of Guarantee do we need for Taiwan?
If we cut all aid to the ME by 75% do you think we would be any closer to peace?

Links please.

The Global Pulse Journal Blog Blog Archive Banning cluster munitions: What will it take?

Here is one lazyass.

Learn something tonight.
Not surprisingly, there nothing on that page that backs your assertions, which I have bolded for reference.

When you make a claim, it's on YOU to support it, not for me to do your work and look it up.

Your claims are still unsupported.

So snap to it, find a GOOD source for your claim, not one from a agenda organization.

Links please.

Here is one lazyass.

Learn something tonight.

Please link us to posts in which you have called for Hamas to cease shelling civilian Israeli population centers with shrapnel-filled anti-personnel rockets designed to inflict maximum damage, particularly to children aboard school buses.

You wouldn't want us to have the wrong impression that you're using the issue of cluster bombs as a pretext for Israel bashing.

silly.
This is in fact the MAIN reason Israel was attacked with SCUDS. The hope was that Israel would retaliate, and the coalition would fall apart as a result. And it definitely would have, had Israel done that.

what other country would have taken scuds for us?

silly.

what other country would have taken scuds for us?
None.

Which is exactly the point.

What's behind all the Israel hype? Zionists established an illegitimate oppressor-state in Palestine. America offers them blank check support because the Israeli fifth column in the United States has the country's balls in a vice-grip.

Forum List

Back