What is a Real American

Real American
1638028144606.png

Real american equals 1). Not wealthy 2) works to support his/her family 3). Has served in military.

It's easier for a rich man to pass through the eye of a needle than it is to get into the kingdom of heaven.

What is a Real American

He would gladly serve his country in time of war. he has the drive to make his way in life without a net and rise or fall on your own efforts like the pioneers did.
Chickenfeed for Chickenhawks

Have richkids ever done that? A real American, and not someone who selectively applies his praises, would say, "If we have to do it on our own, so must the children of the rich. Cut them off from Daddy's Money at age 18 or they don't belong here. Neither does some loud but phony patriot who lets them get away with being set up halfway to the finish line before

the race even starts.

Last edited:
All this talk about "real" Americans and making up an idiotic checklist and even though Cheney would check off every one of that imaginary checklist...
Wyoming's Marie Antoinette

Both controlled sides selectively ignore this item on the checklist. Liz Cheney never achieved anything that wasn't set up by her Daddy's Money. Without that, she and most of the other richgirls would be waitresses. She has nothing to proud of.

She's snobbishly offended by Trump solely because he is the favorite of Whites who weren't born rich. She knows that in a free country, she'd be down with the rest of us. Her fear of being lowered to her true value is what drives all these spoiled brats, whether they wave the flag or burn it.

You didn't post the actual quote. You just made one up. Out of your fevered imagination.

Don't you know how to post quotes?

This is why I don't bother. You guys don't even realize you're lying.

Post my quote. So I can shove it down your throat.
The
Nope. I'm sorry that my post was that confusing for you, but I'm done dumbing things down.
your post slandered 100 million American patriots

Wyoming's Marie Antoinette

Both controlled sides selectively ignore this item on the checklist. Liz Cheney never achieved anything that wasn't set up by her Daddy's Money. Without that, she and most of the other richgirls would be waitresses. She has nothing to proud of.

She's snobbishly offended by Trump solely because he is the favorite of Whites who weren't born rich. She knows that in a free country, she'd be down with the rest of us. Her fear of being lowered to her true value is what drives all these spoiled brats, whether they wave the flag or burn it.
LOL And you guys suddenly figured this out about Liz Cheney?

What a coincidence. She goes against the orange fuhrer and overnight she becomes a "richgirl" blah blah pariah.

Talk about everyone being in goose-step with da Fuhrer. Hail!

Forum List

Back