What is a Low Value Man?

Perhaps labels are not good.

My point is that I can never live up to the standards set up for non-Autistic people. (Autism and Asperger's are synonyms.)

Many poor disabled people who do not have support I have end up becoming drug users and fall to the bottom of Society.

Assuming that you are on SSI as an adult then it's not a problem and you are living with your parents. You have the capacity to post on multiple websites. You could work but you don't want to. You are in luck. There are enough women that do not want to work that you can find one in your price range. I have encountered women (and men) that have targeted the opposite sex to live off their SSI and because they can be manipulated.

See the problems come in with those that have significant disabilities when they don't have anyone in the background that can help them acquire SSI and this is especially true of those individuals with intellectual disabilities. There are those people that have erratic behavior and are mentally unstable. Their parents can't control them, the condition is hereditary or they have physically harmed their parents and they wind up on the street. Once kids are 18 then they are considered adults. Right?
I, personally, have not been victimized in any way.

Everyone points out what they see wrong in Society -- some here criticize Liberals, others criticize Conservatives.
I think you have something to work with here. I think you should continue on this path because there are at least 10 women on this forum that read over threads, check their watches and ask, "Do I have time today to deliver that ass whoopin' today?"

A Low Value Man (LVM) is a term used by r/FemaleDatingStrategy (FDS). Some of FDS ideas come from Mainstream Culture, some ideas come from Gender Critical (Conservative) Feminism. Paradoxically some FDS ideas are inverted ideas from the Manosphere. FDS have their own terms.

I am an LVM -- 53 yo, 157 kg, housekeeper for my parents, suffer Asperger's Syndrome and Depression. Of course I am not looking for romantic relationships, and I do not blame women for being single.

In many obvious ways, an LVM is disadvantaged relative to a High Value Man (HVM). This point does not need to be elaborated. Paradoxically, in other ways, an LVM has much more freedom then an HVM. An HVM must police his own speech in order to avoid angering a potential employer or partner. An LVM has much more freedom to speak his mind or to state Politically Incorrect truth.

In particular, almost no HVM would criticize women. He is afraid to lose his career and his partner. An LVM such as myself s more likely to point out that women can be very abusive, and in Modern Western Society men do suffer significant discrimination. I admit that both genders have both abusive individuals and very altruistic individuals. Some LVM have gone to another extreme -- they become InCel or MGTOW.
What's with all this bolding going on in this forum lately????? It looks weird and is pointless.

I hate it.

I think you have something to work with here. I think you should continue on this path because there are at least 10 women on this forum that read over threads, check their watches and ask, "Do I have time today to deliver that ass whoopin' today?"
Oops, you caught me ----- :dev2:

It's just more simple minded buffoons playing games.
It is true the ones doing it are not the intellectual giants here --- I think it's a meme, a sort of viral verbal particle that infects people with no resistance, and a desperate hope that it will make more people read their stuff.

It is true the ones doing it are not the intellectual giants here --- I think it's a meme, a sort of viral verbal particle that infects people with no resistance, and a desperate hope that it will make more people read their stuff.
Mine was a response. You can always speak directly to me if you have an issue with my post.

Mine was a response. You can always speak directly to me if you have an issue with my post.
I liked your post. No issue.

Mine was an independent response, actually.

I think I'm out of this thread now ---- the OP is not honorable prey: I guess I should say, not fair game.

Generally I do not respond to mockery -- it is a waste of my time and effort. I knew that these two individuals do not like me and thus they mock me when I described my weakness.

I don't see autism as a weakness. I have worked with multiple kids on the spectrum and adults that have a formal diagnosis. I have worked to obtain the right diagnosis, medication, IEP and secure available additional resources. They are often superheroes.

At best you might be on a level one and that is due to your own self reporting. Autistic adults have more acceptance now then they ever have. There are even teachers that have gotten a diagnosis later in life. They are working in public schools. They work in offices. They marry. They have children. There are television shows that feature characters with autism. The world around parents of autistic children is changing with restaurants opening on special days, etc.

People that are significantly and negatively impacted are incapable of holding down jobs, managing money as in paying bills etc. , making doctor appointments for themselves and, most definitely, for others. At that level they are not even handling their own checks. THERE IS NO SHAME IN YOUR GAME when you are at that level or at ANY level.

Your diagnosis, if true, is not the problem. You are simply unwilling to even acknowledge or address these other factors. When challenged with additional information, you run to that real or imaginary diagnosis. I will make this easy for you and stop responding to this thread.

I do not generally reply to mockery, but the above question rises a philosophical point which should be considered by any man or woman reading this.

Many women do take an attack on their gender as a personal attack, and are likely to personally dislike any real or perceived misogynist. Almost no man takes an attack on his gender as a personal attack. Thus misandrists suffer much less backlash then misogynists.

I do not generally reply to mockery, but the above question rises a philosophical point which should be considered by any man or woman reading this.

Many women do take an attack on their gender as a personal attack, and are likely to personally dislike any real or perceived misogynist. Almost no man takes an attack on his gender as a personal attack. Thus misandrists suffer much less backlash then misogynists.
You know what they aren't doing? They aren't running around the interweb claiming they have a personality disorder on top of being "an Aspie".

You can bullshit some of the people some of the time...........

Forum List

Back