What if Tlaib and Omar were citizens of another country and wanted to vist the US?

Well, whatever you think you are, you are clearly so obsessed with Trump you are unable to think clearly about anything you can even remotely connect to him.

Not wanting a president to violate our rights is not an "obsession". It's something we all should condemn.
Clearly an obsession with you.

Protecting our rights would be.
If you had some idea of what rights you imagined you were protecting that might make sense, but clearly you are just stringing words together to present some pretext for attacking the President without having any understanding of what you are saying. In short, you are obsessed with Donald Trump, nothing more.

You can address what I said or not.
I did. If you had some understanding of what you said, you would understand that.

Given their long histories of anti semitic and anti American rants, it is likely they would not be allowed in.
i'd have to think people of their mindset come here every day. this seems to be reaching for a reason to get mad.
Perhaps you didn't understand my post. I said people with their histories of anti semitic and anti American rants, not people with their mindsets. Are you able to understand the difference?

What anti-semitic or American rants are you referring too?

Little snowflake

Given their long histories of anti semitic and anti American rants, it is likely they would not be allowed in.
Of course they would be allowed in. Most of us believe in a free society
Not Barack Obama. He banned a Knesset member because he didn't like his politics in2012.
So Obama bans a believed member of a terrorist organization and Israel bans two US congresswomen and you are drawing equivalencies?! Really?

Obama's failures do not justify
Not Barack Obama. He banned a Knesset member because he didn't like his politics in2012.
So Obama bans a believed member of a terrorist organization and Israel bans two US congresswomen and you are drawing equivalencies?! Really?
In fact, when the Obama administration was challenged on this decision, they were unable to present evidence of membership in any terrorist organization, but clearly he held views Obama disapproved of. However much Obama may have disliked Michael Ben Ari's political opinions, his presence here in the US would have provided no danger to Americans, but in the volatile situation in Judea and Samaria and Jerusalem where the two intended to go, attempted terrorist attacks against Jews occur everyday and if they continued their anti semitic and anti Israel rants there they would likely have incited more violence. Obama made a political gesture based only on his personal political biases whereas Netanyahu made his decision to prevent violence in Israel.
Once again. We are talking about somebody who was believed to be part of a terrorist organization vs two US congresswomen.

Do you really not understand the difference?
No we are talking about a member of the Knesset the Obama administration claimed without any evidence was a member of a terrorist organization, and two women whose presence in Israel would likely have incited violence.

Are you really incapable of understanding the difference?

i'd have to think people of their mindset come here every day. this seems to be reaching for a reason to get mad.
Perhaps you didn't understand my post. I said people with their histories of anti semitic and anti American rants, not people with their mindsets. Are you able to understand the difference?

What anti-semitic or American rants are you referring too?

Little snowflake
Are you trying to sound stupid or are you really that ignorant?

In fact, when the Obama administration was challenged on this decision, they were unable to present evidence of membership in any terrorist organization, but clearly he held views Obama disapproved of. However much Obama may have disliked Michael Ben Ari's political opinions, his presence here in the US would have provided no danger to Americans, but in the volatile situation in Judea and Samaria and Jerusalem where the two intended to go, attempted terrorist attacks against Jews occur everyday and if they continued their anti semitic and anti Israel rants there they would likely have incited more violence. Obama made a political gesture based only on his personal political biases whereas Netanyahu made his decision to prevent violence in Israel.
Once again. We are talking about somebody who was believed to be part of a terrorist organization vs two US congresswomen.

No we are talking about a member of the Knesset the Obama administration claimed without any evidence was a member of a terrorist organization, and two women whose presence in Israel would likely have incited violence.

Yes I understand the difference. The women are not associated with a terrorist organization. The guy was. Pretty simple.

What evidence were you looking for? Did you expect Obama to release the guys CIA file to the public?

The issue is not that Israel wasn't going to let them in. What another country does in this regard is their business. The issue was Trump advocating for them to be barred over their rights of free speech.
/——/ Free Speech does mean others have to take your hatred and not react. If someone trashed you, your family and said you had no right to exist, if they demand you give up your home and let others move in, would you invite them over for dinner?

Yes I understand the difference. The women are not associated with a terrorist organization. The guy was. Pretty simple.

What evidence were you looking for? Did you expect Obama to release the guys CIA file to the public?
Just more Obama bullshit you swallow whole. If he had belonged to a terrorist organization he would not have been allowed in the Knesset, so that's why it was significant that the Obama administration was not able to provide any evidence.

Like I needed anymore proof that you're an idiot.

The issue is not that Israel wasn't going to let them in. What another country does in this regard is their business. The issue was Trump advocating for them to be barred over their rights of free speech.
/——/ Free Speech does mean others have to take your hatred and not react. If someone trashed you, your family and said you had no right to exist, if they demand you give up your home and let others move in, would you invite them over for dinner?

I stated over and over that Israel did NOT have to let them in.

No, I understood. I just thought it was stupid.

Good news is, I still do.

Just more Obama bullshit you swallow whole. If he had belonged to a terrorist organization he would not have been allowed in the Knesset, so that's why it was significant that the Obama administration was not able to provide any evidence.
He was part of the Kach party which is considered a terrorist organization by 5 countries including the US. Regardless, what do you think about Obama’s state departments decisions to not let him in?

Forum List

Back