What If They're Not 'Racist Cops'???

Your low class vulgarity does not intimidate me; it amuses me.

Hector is the Trojan hero in Homer's The Iliad. Have you ever heard of Homer and The Iliad? Have you ever heard of the Trojan war?

Those who blame white racism for black social pathology cannot explain the rise in black crime and illegitimacy since 1963.

You might want to offer the following to that dunce.

..I'd like to see some of those at the rally against 'oppression of people of color' explain this:

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

Your low class vulgarity does not intimidate me; it amuses me.

Hector is the Trojan hero in Homer's The Iliad. Have you ever heard of Homer and The Iliad? Have you ever heard of the Trojan war?

Those who blame white racism for black social pathology cannot explain the rise in black crime and illegitimacy since 1963.
No doubt 10% of blacks are making 90% of them look bad just like 5% of whites make us look bad. Imagine if we didn’t treat them like second class citizens.

Im not completely disagreeing with you blacks need to do better. But forgive them for how they turned out after 400 years of being treated like second class citizens.

Chicken or egg? What came first slavery or ghettos?

This is why we need to learn crt. You don’t know your own history. Or how you still treat blacks like second class citizens.

Ps. I also agree with racial profiling. A black is 4 times more likely to be pulled over for the same offenses. So DWB exists. But it also keeps us metro detroiters safe from the 10% of detroiters who’d love to come out here and commit crimes. But it’s too risky. Until blacks stop being criminals we’d be stupid to stop.

A reprise of your educational CV. You are what you are and will always be.
What I hate is women benefit from affirmative action more than blacks. And you don’t appreciate it. In fact you resent it because men assume it’s the only reason you’re where you are. I get it.

But until the good old white boy group is broken up, we won’t stop pushing companies to go more diverse.

Trust me, the black guys will do just as good as the white guys. Give them a chance.

Everyone has to be mentored. So every woman or black is going to have to rely on a white guy to show them the way. That will remain true without diversity programs. No matter how hard women or blacks try, it will always be white men who rise to the top.

You cool with that?

Cops are 5 times more likely to pull over a black or give a black a ticket than they are a white who commits the exact same offense.

I've always wondered how, when a police car approaches a vehicle from behind, do the police know the ethnicity of the driver?

Are police issued with ethnic detectors?

However it is measured, the different races differ significantly in average intelligence.
I have a theory on that too. Do you believe in evolution? Look at how we made dogs. Dogs didn't exist until we made them. And in a very short amount of time we turned wolves into all the dogs we have today. Little ones, big ones, smarter ones, dumber ones.

Okay, so 400 years we brought blacks here and told them they couldn't learn. Then when we finally let them free, they got inferior education than us whites. Also consider we broke up their families and of course the parents are not going to be as educated as whites so they pass on that to their kids. Keep in mind all this is our fault. We put them in this situation. We denied them equal education for how many centuries????

Also consider poor blacks can't afford pre school. They say pre school is HUGE for a youngster. Their chance of doing well in school is much better if they do pre school. So blacks don't even get that. So no shit they aren't as intelligent.

Imagine if for 400 years we treated them as equals. They'd be just as smart as us. Right?

I remember when I was a kid Detroit wanted to take all the money for schools in the entire state and divide it equally between every student. The white rich suburbs didn't like that. They wanted their HIGHER taxes to go to their local school. So even today whites have better schools and teachers.

And remember racism is why their parents are so poor and uneducated.

Now we can get into the conversation of who's fault it is that they continue to have kids when they are in poverty. I will agree. They need to take the same advice I took from my parents. Don't have kids until you can afford them. In fact whites today aren't having enough kids because we don't want kids we can't afford. We want to stay in the middle class. We know that having kids will drain the bank account. We want to retire. We need to pay off our student loans. We want to buy a home. So we are putting off kids until we can afford them. Sorry poor blacks if you need to do what we have to do. If having kids is keeping you in poverty, don't have them. I don't have kids.

What I hate is women benefit from affirmative action more than blacks. And you don’t appreciate it. In fact you resent it because men assume it’s the only reason you’re where you are. I get it.

But until the good old white boy group is broken up, we won’t stop pushing companies to go more diverse.

Trust me, the black guys will do just as good as the white guys. Give them a chance.

Everyone has to be mentored. So every woman or black is going to have to rely on a white guy to show them the way. That will remain true without diversity programs. No matter how hard women or blacks try, it will always be white men who rise to the top.

You cool with that?

You really can't take how frequently I put you in your place, huh?

You should be used to it by now.

I have a theory on that too. Do you believe in evolution? Look at how we made dogs. Dogs didn't exist until we made them. And in a very short amount of time we turned wolves into all the dogs we have today. Little ones, big ones, smarter ones, dumber ones.

Okay, so 400 years we brought blacks here and told them they couldn't learn. Then when we finally let them free, they got inferior education than us whites.
I certainly do believe in evolution.

Evolving in cold climates selects genetically for intelligence and monogamy. One needs intelligence to build homes and clothing for the winter months. One needs intelligence to plan ahead for the winter months, to store up food, and so on.

Civilization also selects for intelligence. Intelligent men tend to be more prosperous than unintelligent men. Until fairly recently they usually had more children who survived and reproduced.

Ashenazi Jews faced even more evolutionary pressure for high intelligence. For nearly a thousand years in Europe they were not allowed to own land and to practice most trades. They were allowed to be money lenders. Christians were not allowed to loan money for interest. Finance requires intelligence. Jewish men who could not learn the skills left the faith, or they did not get married, and did not reproduce.

These factors explain why different racial groups differ in average intelligence. They explain why expensive programs like Head Start and No Child Behind have not closed the race gap, or even significantly reduced it.

Genetic changes require centuries, and even thousands of years. This is why evolutionary changes lasting one or two generations have little beneficial effect.

I've always wondered how, when a police car approaches a vehicle from behind, do the police know the ethnicity of the driver?

Are police issued with ethnic detectors?
See the name of who the car is registered too when they run the plate.

Evolving in cold climates selects genetically for intelligence and monogamy. One needs intelligence to build homes and clothing for the winter months. One needs intelligence to plan ahead for the winter months, to store up food, and so on.

Civilization also selects for intelligence. Intelligent men tend to be more prosperous than unintelligent men. Until fairly recently they usually had more children who survived and reproduced.

Ashenazi Jews faced even more evolutionary pressure for high intelligence. For nearly a thousand years in Europe they were not allowed to own land and to practice most trades. They were allowed to be money lenders. Christians were not allowed to loan money for interest. Finance requires intelligence. Jewish men who could not learn the skills left the faith, or they did not get married, and did not reproduce.

These factors explain why different racial groups differ in average intelligence. They explain why expensive programs like Head Start and No Child Behind have not closed the race gap, or even significantly reduced it.

Genetic changes require centuries, and even thousands of years. This is why evolutionary changes lasting one or two generations have little beneficial effect.

It wouldn't take 100 years if we did it right. It can happen in 1 generation. My uneducated father came to this country and his son, my brother, is now a VP of HR for a fortune 500 company. Or he was. He stepped down. Now he works closely with the VP of HR and makes just as much as they do but he's not the VP of HR anymore. They never make the former VP take a pay cut when they step down.

Anyways, if an uneducated Greek can come here to this country and his son can do that, I'm sure a black family who gets out of the hood (like we did) and goes to a good public school and goes to college can become just as successful as my brother did if they work hard and if some upper management person takes them under their wing and mentors them.

My brother almost failed out of MSU his first year. He didn't know how to study. Our parents didn't know how to teach him. So he had to learn for himself very late in life.

We went to Detroit Public Schools from K to 5th grade. The counselors at our new white school told my mom other than what she taught us, we basically learned NOTHING in that Detroit Public School.

We would have to stop treating them like second class citizens for a little while before we can determine something didn't work. We still treat them like shit.

Now I'll say it again. We have to treat them different right now. If we don't. If we don't pull them over for DWB, they will come to our communities and rob, steal, rape and murder us. I'm not talking about all blacks but there are a lot of murderers running around in Detroit. We need to keep them from feeling comfortable coming to the suburbs and raping, murdering and stealing from us. It sucks. It's not fair to the 90% of blacks who are good and not doing anything wrong.

Probably the same justification we use for stop and frisk. Us whites in the suburbs would be PISSED if cops stopped us and searched us. They'd find my weed! LOL. But unfortunately this is a practice we have to use in high crime areas. If not, the criminals will win. And if crime were bad in my white community maybe they would be doing stop and frisk.

I don't think I made my point I was trying to make. Back to my brother's story. He was able to come from a low education family and still learn/thrive/achieve. I believe if you give an uneducated black a good job like my dad had, their kids will do better in life. And their kids will do better than them. But I agree the kids need to drop the victim mentality.

You aren't 100% wrong but you sure as hell aren't right either. LOL. Both sides need to do better. And who's to blame? Chicken or the egg? Which came first slavery and treating them like 2nd class citizens or ghettos? If slavery came first, we are responsible for putting them in those ghettos.

It wouldn't take 100 years if we did it right. It can happen in 1 generation. My uneducated father came to this country and his son, my brother, is now a VP of HR for a fortune 500 company. Or he was. He stepped down. Now he works closely with the VP of HR and makes just as much as they do but he's not the VP of HR anymore. They never make the former VP take a pay cut when they step down.
Poor whites and Orientals who move to the United States, and whose children or grandchildren become successful come over with high IQ's that they were not able to develop in their home countries.

For example, Paul Krugman's grandparents came to the United States with nothing but suitcases carrying their few possessions and high IQ's. Paul Krugman won the Nobel Prize for Economics.

On occasion, unexceptional parents can have an exceptional child. This is because exceptional characteristics are based on recessive genetic characteristics. Occasionally recessive gene alleles for intelligence match in the children of parents with average intelligence.

We should not assume on this basis that if we give the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers and violent street criminals ideal environments that they will become brilliant students prepared for intellectual demanding careers. A very small minority will. The vast majority resemble their parents.

I don't think I made my point I was trying to make. Back to my brother's story. He was able to come from a low education family and still learn/thrive/achieve. I believe if you give an uneducated black a good job like my dad had, their kids will do better in life. And their kids will do better than them. But I agree the kids need to drop the victim mentality.
You believe that on the basis of faith, rather than facts.

Why have black rates of crime increased since 1963? Why has black academic performance improved little since then?

I have known black beneficiaries of affirmative action. The did not perform well. Other whites I have talked to have told me the same about their experiences. On the other hand I have had the good fortune to work with an excellent black co worker.

Evolution does not happen by giving an animal species a good environment. Evolution happens when an animal species exists in an environment that is harsh, but not harsh enough to cause the extinction of the species.

Darwinian evolution assumes that characteristics acquired in one generation do not matter. What matters are inherited characteristics.

Poor whites and Orientals who move to the United States, and whose children or grandchildren become successful come over with high IQ's that they were not able to develop in their home countries.

For example, Paul Krugman's grandparents came to the United States with nothing but suitcases carrying their few possessions and high IQ's. Paul Krugman won the Nobel Prize for Economics.

On occasion, unexceptional parents can have an exceptional child. This is because exceptional characteristics are based on recessive genetic characteristics. Occasionally recessive gene alleles for intelligence match in the children of parents with average intelligence.

We should not assume on this basis that if we give the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers and violent street criminals ideal environments that they will become brilliant students prepared for intellectual demanding careers. A very small minority will. The vast majority resemble their parents.
True. It may take a couple generations. No kid of a gang banger is going to become a titan of industry.

If the kid gets out and moves to the suburbs and then grows up in a good environment and has kids with another good person and they stay together and raise that kid, he or she should turn out alright.

Why is it so many more black women go to college than black men? Is it the women don't have to deal with as much violence as the men? Similarly, why are rampagers and serial killers always men? Never women white or black. Why are white men so much more violent than white women?

I had a friend him and his brother grew up in Metro Detroit Suburbs. Better neighborhood than I grew up in. His parents were both educated professionals. So why did the oldest son become a slimy drug dealer? He was given every opportunity. The other brother went to Michigan State University. So the parents probably felt like at least 1 kid made it. BUT, the one who went to MSU OD'd and died. His slimy brother got him hooked on drugs.

This family puzzles me. Every opportunity to assimilate into white society and become successful and yet Nate decided he wanted to be a drug dealer. Too lazy to work 40 hours. Said he couldn't imagine having to work someplace 40 hours a week. I wonder if his parents speak to him. He killed their favorite son.

I remember back when I did cocaine I would pick him up and drive him to get some and he would give me $100 for free just for driving him. One day I picked him up and we were backing out of his driveway and his mother jumped on the hood of my car. It was very sad. She knew what we were going to do and I was so embarrassed. I wonder what he's doing now. I'd love to know.

You believe that on the basis of faith, rather than facts.

Why have black rates of crime increased since 1963? Why has black academic performance improved little since then?

I have known black beneficiaries of affirmative action. The did not perform well. Other whites I have talked to have told me the same about their experiences. On the other hand I have had the good fortune to work with an excellent black co worker.

Evolution does not happen by giving an animal species a good environment. Evolution happens when an animal species exists in an environment that is harsh, but not harsh enough to cause the extinction of the species.

Darwinian evolution assumes that characteristics acquired in one generation do not matter. What matters are inherited characteristics.

You're saying all the women who have benefited from AA have all failed?

I've also heard that when blacks are given the position of CEO, it's usually when a company is falling apart. So they are already set up for failure. Try giving them the reigns when the company is chugging along just fine and I'm sure they'll do fine.

I believe environment does factor in to how a creature evolves. Doesn't have to be a harsh environment. Could be a good environment. Why does it have to be a negative environment?

You're saying all the women who have benefited from AA have all failed?
I never make blanket statements like that. I speak in terms of averages and tendencies. I am usually careful to document my factual assertions.

I never make blanket statements like that. I speak in terms of averages and tendencies. I am usually careful to document my factual assertions.

You said this about black people "I have known black beneficiaries of affirmative action. The did not perform well. Other whites I have talked to have told me the same about their experiences."

So do you feel the same about white women who've benefited from affirmative action? Or just black people? How about hispanics?

Forum List

Back