What if they’d had a nuke!

Lol collision between twitter, facebook, georgia republicans, arizona republicans, pennsylvania republicans, the news media, bill barr, Mitch McConell, Mike pence, the FEC, the supreme court, shit, even fox news is in on it!

You're a conspiracy theorist whack-job.

Does your government, the CCP, deny that Twitter, Facebook, Apple, Google, and Amazon are involved in a trust? That they did indeed conspire to restrict interstate commerce by a competitor of one member of the trust and engaged in restraint of trade in order to put competition to the monopoly position of the trust out of business?

I read something about this on Parler...
Stop with the babbling nonsense.

It's gets old.

I have yet to hear any conservatives here acting "appalled" about it. Most are quite defensive if they aren't belligerent.

Totally unrelated. Also a favorite tRump tactic.

:lmao:

You are gaslighting.
You're a fuckin' moron. Stop spewing crazy conspiracy theories.

Conservatives are the only people who were genuinely appalled by Trump supporters storming the Capitol
I have yet to hear any conservatives here acting "appalled" about it. Most are quite defensive if they aren't belligerent.

blah blah blah......

And we have yet to hear of any liberals acting "appalled" about the election fraud. Most are quite defensive if they aren't belligerent.
There is no election fraud you friggin' moron.

That's the whole thing here. How could you miss that?
"There is no election fraud you friggin' moron."
OK, dupe, you go right ahead and believe that. And whatever else your corporate masters tell you to believe. But me and any reasonably intelligent 10-year-old with a smattering of independent thinking left know that this election was stolen. The naked collusion between Twitter, FB, Google, and the Dems alone should give you a clue, for crying out loud.
Lol collision between twitter, facebook, georgia republicans, arizona republicans, pennsylvania republicans, the news media, bill barr, Mitch McConell, Mike pence, the FEC, the supreme court, shit, even fox news is in on it!

No, you illiterate monkey, I wrote "collusion," not "collision" :rofl: look it up

Conservatives are the only people who were genuinely appalled by Trump supporters storming the Capitol

blah blah blah......

And we have yet to hear of any liberals acting "appalled" about the election fraud. Most are quite defensive if they aren't belligerent.
There is no election fraud you friggin' moron.

That's the whole thing here. How could you miss that?
"There is no election fraud you friggin' moron."
OK, dupe, you go right ahead and believe that. And whatever else your corporate masters tell you to believe. But me and any reasonably intelligent 10-year-old with a smattering of independent thinking left know that this election was stolen. The naked collusion between Twitter, FB, Google, and the Dems alone should give you a clue, for crying out loud.

No, you illiterate monkey, I wrote "collusion," not "collision" :rofl: look it up
Congratulations, you spotted a typo.

Do you feel special, now?

Would you like to try to respond to the post now?

Forum List

Back