What if the Tea Party protesters were black?

Just in time for the Boobquake!

Does seem like we've been here before....

alicia_keys_11-800x600.jpg

Hot damn she's hot.

I find it interesting that among all the quips and witty ripostes, there hasn't been one person actually answering the question in the OP.

The Tea party protesters include people of all races. I wish you guys would stop pretending they didn't.

Really. It seems to me that, contrary to the percentage of minority folks they put on stage in a vain attempt to prove their diversity, less than 1% of tea partiers are black.
Feel free to present evidence to the contrary.

Again, I am not stating in any way that the Tea Party is somehow inherently racist, I was simply asking a question.

What would happen if a large, armed group of black men came to a "Town Hall" meeting, the White House, or the Capitol building and started shouting about revolution?

I think that's a valid question.

please provide evidence or proof

The Tea party protesters include people of all races. I wish you guys would stop pretending they didn't.

Really. It seems to me that, contrary to the percentage of minority folks they put on stage in a vain attempt to prove their diversity, less than 1% of tea partiers are black.
Feel free to present evidence to the contrary.

Again, I am not stating in any way that the Tea Party is somehow inherently racist, I was simply asking a question.

What would happen if a large, armed group of black men came to a "Town Hall" meeting, the White House, or the Capitol building and started shouting about revolution?

I think that's a valid question.

please provide evidence or proof
I am curious yurtie... I know you consider yourself a master debater, but do you have any evidence, either empirical or anecdotal, that would suggest tht there were anything BUT a small sliver of the Teabaggers who were black?

I find it interesting that among all the quips and witty ripostes, there hasn't been one person actually answering the question in the OP.

I find it interesting that none of our super-intelligent mods has merged this thread with the last one Titled "what if the Tea Party Protesters were Black?"

Now, I'm not trying to harp on any racist theories or anything like that.

A friend of mine brought this up, and I thought it was an interesting point.

What if a large group of black men descended on Washington, many of them armed, talking about overthrowing the current administration and "revolution".

What do you all think the result would be?

Just a thought.

The Conservatives on this board would be supporting their right to do so, just as much and we'd have a subforum just for them as we do now.

What if a large group of black men descended on Washington, many of them armed, talking about overthrowing the current administration and "revolution".

Just a thought.

The Conservatives on this board would be supporting their right to do so, just as much and we'd have a subforum just for them as we do now.

I'm somewhat astonished you haven't begun the "What if all Tea Party Protesters were Lesbian" thread

Just a thought.

I'm somewhat astonished you haven't begun the "What if all Tea Party Protesters were Lesbian" thread

You missed that one?

There is no need to imagine nor even to think, any honest person would recognize the obvious, consider only the conservative republicans respond to Sarah Palin and her family: husband in secessionist group, daughter pregnant and seventeen, Palin a quitter, need I say more. All this was brushed under the carpet when it was not glorified.

Now imagine the same treatment for Clinton's daughter, or of Hillary, or Obama's children in the same situation, and it points CLEARLY TO THE HYPOCRISY OF THE RIGHT AND IN THIS EXAMPLE TO THE GLORIFICATION OF A BUNCH OF WHINING LOSERS. If there is one thing I have learned in discussing this issues it is republican conservatives do not see themselves or are simply dishonest. http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/61091-life-in-a-parallel-universe.html

Below is what would happen had they been Black. I am sure too the FBI is investigating the tea party members, as they as with all groups that foment hate are a threat to other Americans. And their signs are hateful for those in denial.

Make them Hispanic, or Muslim, or atheists. Same nuttiness from the people who function mentally in a world of hierarchy, but make them conservative republicans and fringe nutcases with beige complexions, pretend they are educated, and arm them, and it's just peachy.

The FBI'S Covert Action Program to Destroy the Black Panther Party

"In August 1967, the FBI initiated a covert action program -- COINTELPRO -- to disrupt and "neutralize" organizations which the Bureau characterized as "Black Nationalist Hate Groups." 1 The FBI memorandum expanding the program described its goals as:

1. Prevent a coalition of militant black nationalist groups....

2. Prevent the rise of a messiah who could unify and electrify the militant nationalist movement ... Martin Luther King, Stokely Carmichael and Elijah Muhammad all aspire to this position....

3. Prevent violence on the part of black nationalist groups....

4. Prevent militant black nationalist groups and leaders from gaining respectability by discrediting them....

5. . . . prevent the long-range growth of militant black nationalist organizations, especially among youth. 2

The targets of this nationwide program to disrupt "militant black nationalist organizations" included groups such as the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC), the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), the Revolutionary Action Movement (RAM), and the Nation of Islam (NOI). It was expressly directed against such leaders as Martin Luther King, Jr., Stokley Carmichael, H. Rap Brown, Maxwell Stanford, and Elijah Muhammad."

Last edited:
There is no need to imagine nor even to think, any honest person would recognize the obvious, consider only the conservative republicans respond to Sarah Palin and her family: husband in secessionist group, daughter pregnant and seventeen, Palin a quitter, need I say more. All this was brushed under the carpet when it was not glorified.

Now imagine the same treatment for Clinton's daughter, or of Hillary, or Obama's children in the same situation, and it points CLEARLY TO THE HYPOCRISY OF THE RIGHT AND IN THIS EXAMPLE TO THE GLORIFICATION OF A BUNCH OF WHINING LOSERS. If there is one thing I have learned in discussing this issues it is republican conservatives do not see themselves or are simply dishonest. http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/61091-life-in-a-parallel-universe.html

Below is what would happen had they been Black. I am sure too the FBI is investigating the tea party members, as they as with all groups that foment hate are a threat to other Americans. And their signs are hateful for those in denial.

Make them Hispanic, or Muslim, or atheists. Same nuttiness from the people who function mentally in a world of hierarchy, but make them conservative republicans and fringe nutcases with beige complexions, pretend they are educated, and arm them, and it's just peachy.

The FBI'S Covert Action Program to Destroy the Black Panther Party

"In August 1967, the FBI initiated a covert action program -- COINTELPRO -- to disrupt and "neutralize" organizations which the Bureau characterized as "Black Nationalist Hate Groups." 1 The FBI memorandum expanding the program described its goals as:

1. Prevent a coalition of militant black nationalist groups....

2. Prevent the rise of a messiah who could unify and electrify the militant nationalist movement ... Martin Luther King, Stokely Carmichael and Elijah Muhammad all aspire to this position....

3. Prevent violence on the part of black nationalist groups....

4. Prevent militant black nationalist groups and leaders from gaining respectability by discrediting them....

5. . . . prevent the long-range growth of militant black nationalist organizations, especially among youth. 2

The targets of this nationwide program to disrupt "militant black nationalist organizations" included groups such as the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC), the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), the Revolutionary Action Movement (RAM), and the Nation of Islam (NOI). It was expressly directed against such leaders as Martin Luther King, Jr., Stokley Carmichael, H. Rap Brown, Maxwell Stanford, and Elijah Muhammad."

Continued lies about Palin...bravo!

Also, LBJ had MLK and Malcolm X assassinated, just deal with it.

Just a thought.

Greece.

Here's a thought, Vast LWC.

If a group of armed blacks stormed Washington screaming about a revolution, it would be superfluous.

THEY ALREADY HAD ONE.

AND THEY WON.

Whites are now the minority in four states and D.C.
We have an anti-white black president.
We have an anti-white Hispanic Supreme Court Justice.
We have an anti-white black Attorney General.
Most mayors are black -- and hate whites.
Trillions of taxes go to blacks.
Blacks get affirmative action.
Blacks have every whim catered to.
If a Harvard law student questions their intelligence, the fucking sky falls.
If a black Harvard prof breaks into his own house and gets arrested for it, the cop has to kiss his ass.
Whites will be a minority in a few short decades.
There will be no "affirmative action" for whites then, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE A MINORITY.
Black crime runs rampant, whites pay for it, and blacks get off.

If blacks organize for their rights, THEY GET A FEDERAL GRANT.
If whites organize for their rights, THEY GET FEDERAL SURVEILLANCE.

Got it?

Forum List

Back