What If putin Was Assassinated Today?

The geopolitical aspiration of having a buffer zone between Russia and Western Europe is not "Putinism", it's a russian national cause supported by the country's entire political spectrum from communists to monarchists who want to restore the Romanov dinasty.

It's a national cause created, solidified and deeply ingrained in the history of foreign invasions suffered by the country. It already existed before Putin's grandparents were born and will continue to exist long after Putin is gone.

That's why Gorbachev and Yeltsin spent years bitterly complaining about NATO expansion when Putin was still a nobody in Saint Petersburg but the western press conveniently sweeps this fact under the carpet because it damages their portrayal of Putin as a modern day Hitler trying to recreate the SU. If it is a russian national cause it cannot be the "whim" of a dictator.

You can murder Putin but the russian national cause will survive.

The geopolitical aspiration of having a buffer zone between Russia and Western Europe is not "Putinism",
and this is what your fav horde is gonna get :

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

You'd have to assassinate Prigozhin, Kadyrov and Patrushev too, else it might not really help. Depends who takes power.

You'd have to assassinate Prigozhin, Kadyrov and Patrushev too, else it might not really help. Depends who takes power.
i see your point , but i dont think so

1) Chechens are the most hated minority
2) Prigozhin without putin is nothing + he is a criminal , fsb/army are against him very much
3) we will see 2 Muscovy , 1) a neo - stalinst one , a province 2) Dugin´s Muscovy - central Muscovy
4)
Russia1918.png

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

i see your point , but i dont think so

1) Chechens are the most hated minority
2) Prigozhin without putin is nothing + he is a criminal , fsb/army are against him very much
3) we will see 2 Muscovy , 1) a neo - stalinst one , a province 2) Dugin´s Muscovy - central Muscovy
4)
View attachment 726454

View attachment 726455
However, Patrushev. He is basically delegated by Putin to take power.

And he's a real bastard too. I saw him randomly in a documentary about the time Putin set off bombs in Russia and blamed them on the Chechens.

Probably someone much less capable would come to power.... Unless Putin has already provided for that which very well might have. But if it was someone much less competent they would either start running Russia into the ground and the New World Order of the West would take over the entire world ...OR.... Putin's replacement might turn out to be some psychopath who starts a war with the United States. But my best guess is that Putin and the Kremlin have already planned for how things should be run upon his assassination.

Probably someone much less capable would come to power.... Unless Putin has already provided for that which very well might have. But if it was someone much less competent they would either start running Russia into the ground and the New World Order of the West would take over the entire world ...OR.... Putin's replacement might turn out to be some psychopath who starts a war with the United States. But my best guess is that Putin and the Kremlin have already planned for how things should be run upon his assassination.
Clearly, there is no one less competent than Putin.

got any link ? he is a just a gray KGB rat to me
There was one time Putin was in the hospital and he was delegated, I remember reading about it.

That documentary on the terrorist bombings in Russia did not mention him, but it showed a film clip and I recognized him.

Basically if you read any article about "Putin's inner circle", it will say who he is.

There was one time Putin was in the hospital and he was delegated, I remember reading about it.

That documentary on the terrorist bombings in Russia did not mention him, but it showed a film clip and I recognized him.

Basically if you read any article about "Putin's inner circle", it will say who he is.
according Moscow "constitution " PM Mishustin takes the throne , so my qestion how Patrushev or Prigozhin can remove a new czar form the throne ?

Hey sport, you are way out of your depth, you haven't a clue who I am or what I do, or have done. I do not support Ukraine because Ukraine is a totally corrupt vassal state of the totally corrupt US senate, you might consider getting down on your fucking knees and thanking God for men such as myself, you might shut your fucking yap up whence addressing a citizen and a warrior of the sole nation saving your fucking asses from utter annihilation, supplying you with OUR weapons tech, OUR expertise in waging asymmetrical warfare, OUR intelligence gathering expertise, OUR training your dumb asses, along with around $90-billion in US cash, about 1/3rd of which your "ahh" government has stolen!

We can stop it any ol time we so fucking desire, and you know what happens then fucktard, you end, all the best...... :banana:

according Moscow "constitution " PM Mishustin takes the throne , so my qestion how Patrushev or Prigozhin can remove a new czar form the throne ?
KGB/FSB internal policy did not allow anyone but a general to become the head, yet Putin was put in front anyway.

Forum List

Back