What if Obama does the following over the next 4 years:

What if...

The economy keeps its slow trickle upwards...and recovers big time in a couple years.
And the two wars end in 2014, and that money wasted on the people who hate us over there is spent on our own people.
And what if...the innovative, efficient private sector works with Obamacare...and it ends up not being that bad.
And immigration reform is completed, basically with the GOP held hostage to either do it or ...well, seal your own extinction.

What if President Obama's next four years goes pretty well? I'd say....his party will be in power for the following decade.

Of course, deep down, every single right winger is internally praying that the above dont happen. That the country suffers just so the GOP can win in 2016. Sad.

Life goes on no matter who is in charge, the economy should get better, it is a natural business cycle.

What if...

The economy keeps its slow trickle upwards...and recovers big time in a couple years.
And the two wars end in 2014, and that money wasted on the people who hate us over there is spent on our own people.
And what if...the innovative, efficient private sector works with Obamacare...and it ends up not being that bad.
And immigration reform is completed, basically with the GOP held hostage to either do it or ...well, seal your own extinction.

What if President Obama's next four years goes pretty well? I'd say....his party will be in power for the following decade.

Of course, deep down, every single right winger is internally praying that the above dont happen. That the country suffers just so the GOP can win in 2016. Sad.

What if you shoved a stick up your ass and called yourself a popsicle?

None of what you listed is or can possibly happen.

What if government expanded their control over you and their ownership of your labor? What if Republicans let them do it because they do the same thing?

Bro Obama did nothing when he has a super majority but spend money for growth in jobs that netted -.1% jobs thus far

Land of the free. LOL.
right to life liberty and propery LOL

What if...

What you stated is the plan and the goal. And I'm confident it will happen as you stated it.

What if...

Obama was so touched by your ramble ,he cried one tear ...... $f6b8c09abea3edcbb23c4ae2677083c2.jpg

What if...

LOL

And what if dragons fly out of my ass.

You are a fucking Mensa candidate.

LOL

There isn't enough room for a dragon with all those dildos in the way.

What if...

What you stated is the plan and the goal. And I'm confident it will happen as you stated it.

What if it doesn't?

What if government expanded their control over you and their ownership of your labor? What if Republicans let them do it because they do the same thing?

Bro Obama did nothing when he has a super majority but spend money for growth in jobs that netted -.1% jobs thus far

Land of the free. LOL.
right to life liberty and propery LOL

Super majority only lasted 2 months. Kennedy died.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 32 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

What if...

If recent history is any example, most of what candidates promise during campaigns never gets done. Obama may get a couple of things done, but I doubt it will be anywhere near what the OP stated. Not hating on Obama, just pointing out reality.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 32 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

What bullshit. Some of us remember the year 2000. You just keep telling yourself what a wonderful job Obama has done. It won't make it true, but it'll be a comfort to you. But, just so you understand, the rest of us know it's bullshit.

I'm hopeful.

I think that while a good deal of the Tea Party wing goes bananas the next couple years, a handful of Republicans will want to put their names on stuff like a grand deficit reduction deal and a jobs bill.

If I were John Boehner, I'd rather want to advertise how I helped cut a $4 trillion debt deal with the President than be seen as a Teabagger who would rather make a point than actually govern.

While that party runs to crazy town, I think Boehner and the smart ones will want to be able to say they're friendly to the burgeoning Hispanic vote in the country that is now in double digits for the first time.

I see a debt deal on the horizon, the end of Afghanistan, deficits that continue to go down, a Jobs Bill, the expiration of the Bush Tax Cuts on the top brackets, cost-control measures and healthcare exchanges and the rest of Obamacare kicking in, and something of a Dream Act.

I love it, we did hope already, and now we're living the change and it looks a little more peaceful, a little more fiscally responsible, and with more individual liberties. I think we're going to have a strong comeback.

What if...

The next four are almost certain to go better than the last four. That being said, don't look for a strong recovery, because I really don't think it is going to happen for quite some time. We have one huge problem that we cannot fix no matter what we do, and that is the fact that the baby boomers have stopped spending money. They are in the process of retiring or saving for retirement. Their kids are grown, so they don't need to spend a ton of money on huge homes and five different cars. This is something that we cannot change. Making matters worse is the fact that our younger people are not getting jobs that pay as well and it is forcing them to put off getting married and having kids, things that must happen in order for the economy to get rolling again.

Don't count out the boomers - some are selling those old houses for retirement homes, and we've got all the grandkids to buy presents for all year long, and it's high time we all took those luxury vacations we've saved up for, oh, and we still have to get our hair done. My mom's in her late 80's - just bought a new Ford.

What if...

What if Godzilla poops on your head? We can come up with ALL KINDS of "what ifs". Doesn't necessarily mean they're going to happen.

Two of the three biggest parts of the economy have returned to normal, auto sales and retail sales.

The last piece of the puzzle is home sales. Home inventory just returned to six months inventory which is normal.

Therefore, housing starts will begin to pick up next year and bring down unemployment.

Really? Auto sales have returned to normal? What's "normal"? According to this chart, auto sales are down. Unless you've got anything newer which shows they're up, let's see it. This is from November 1st.

48KIKPMP.gif

What if the cost of insurance keeps going up 30% each year for the next 4? --- can the middle class really hope to be able to pay $14,000.00 per year + premiums for the average family of 4?

more money - worse healthcare

the number of businesses who won't be able to cover healthcare costs are beginning to grow expnentially. They are moving employees from full time to part time at crazy rates too. We will have more people working two part-time jobs instead of one full time job - companies just can't pay traditional benefits under the policies of this administration.

What if...

Of course, deep down, every single right winger is internally praying that the above dont
happen. That the country suffers just so the GOP can win in 2016. Sad.

you were doing alright for awhile. then you just had to let the inner commie in you come out.

a one party system is your wet dream

Last edited:

The economy when Bush came into office was not good, the dot com bubble had burst in 2000 and we were headed into a recession. Then we had 9/11.

If you are going to look at history, at least be honest.

What if a satellite crashed into you and squashed you to pieces....we can only wish.

What if...

The GOP crashed the economy to the point where we were losing 750,000 jobs a month when the President was inaugurated. The stock market plunged to half its value. And the GOP fought every effort to bring the economy back. Yet here we are, stock market around 13,000, in spite of the problems in Europe. And every month, we gain on jobs. Not as much as any of us would like, still, we gain.

In the meantime, all you people do is whine and bitch, stand in the doorway, and try to block off the hall. And all you offered in this election cycle is a return to the policies that put us where we are. Yet you wonder why you and your policies were roundly rejected.

The GOP didn't crash squat. And, as I've argued with others before, no 750,000 jobs "a month" were being lost prior to Obamination's inauguration...liar!

Here, I'll show you who crashed the economy.

dowjonesdemocratcongres.jpg

publicdebtdemocratcongr.jpg

unemploymentratedemcong.jpg

Forum List

Back