What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if Mohammed was right ?

Douger

Rookie
Reaction score
1.5 billion Mooseheads and counting.
Why should your brainwashing be better than Mo's brainwashing ?

Personally I'm waiting for a tree to tell me a bankster is hiding behind it with:eusa_shhh: orders to kill it.

Praise Ozzy

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mohammed could have been right, considering we dont know for certain the Quran as it is now was the same as he revealed. The Quran was revealed orally. It wasn't written and compiled until later in the reigns of the "Rightly-guided" Caliphs. In fact, one of the reasons it was compiled is because there were supposedly passages being passed around that were "false"

However, assuming Mohammed did teach the things Islam claims he taught, then if Mohammed was right, then God is lying to me. I'm fairly confident that God doesn't lie.

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Reaction score
I suppose we could ask the same question about L Ron Hubbard! :lol:

Dr.Drock

Reaction score
Mohammed could have been right, considering we dont know for certain the Quran as it is now was the same as he revealed. The Quran was revealed orally. It wasn't written and compiled until later in the reigns of the "Rightly-guided" Caliphs. In fact, one of the reasons it was compiled is because there were supposedly passages being passed around that were "false"

However, assuming Mohammed did teach the things Islam claims he taught, then if Mohammed was right, then God is lying to me. I'm fairly confident that God doesn't lie.

Don't muslims and christians worship the same god?

eots

no fly list
Reaction score

same god... different Jesus

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I suppose that depends on the Muslims and Christians you are talking about.

But then if Mohammed was right, and Islam accurately reflects his teachings than Christ was wrong. And I dont believe that at all.

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Reaction score

No. Satan is islams god.

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Reaction score

Wrong, again.

peach174

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

No. Satan is islams god.

Their mahdi is christians anti christ, the one world ruler.
The Shiites view this person as someone who will establish order in the world and turn people to Islam before the return of Jesus.

Obamerican

Reaction score

Jesus ain't no God. I mean, shit, he mows my yard!! What God worth a shit mows yards?? Just sayin'.

Obamerican

Reaction score

No. Satan is islams god.
"My religion is better than your religion." You're a fucking idiot. The only thing worse than a "bible thumper" is a fucking STUPID "bible thumper".:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

signelect

Rookie
Reaction score
It is OK to say stupid things in the bathroom but don't put it on the internet, we are all embarrassed for you.

Obamerican

Reaction score
It is OK to say stupid things in the bathroom but don't put it on the internet, we are all embarrassed for you.
You're embarrassed because I disagree with you? You do know that there is a difference between a "bible thumper" and a Christian, right?

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mohammed could have been right, considering we dont know for certain the Quran as it is now was the same as he revealed. .

HaHaHa,

do you believe a playboy and pedophile with 23 wifes?

Khadija
Sawda
Ayesha
Omm Salama
Hafsa
Zainab (of Jahsh)
Juwariya
Omm Habiba
Safia
Maymuna (of Hareth)
Fatima
Hend
Asma (of Saba)
Zainab (of Khozayma)
Habla
Asma (of Noman)
Maria
Rayhana
Omm Sharik
Maymuna (not of Hareth)
Zainab (third one)
Khawla
Duba

Mohammed's High Regard For Women

muhammed-the-pedophile.jpg

Last edited:

signelect

Rookie
Reaction score
I do know the difference but I always embarrassed for someone who resorts to vulgar name calling. You must be some kind of saint that I have heard of yet.

Boy know how to cuss, men know when.

Obamerican

Reaction score
I do know the difference but I always embarrassed for someone who resorts to vulgar name calling. You must be some kind of saint that I have heard of yet.

Boy know how to cuss, men know when.
And, as a man, I felt it was appropriate. And I am a saint that you've heard of? Thanks!! I appreciate the recognition.:lol::lol:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List