What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iran, a madhouse

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read about that. Ive been praying for this man's safety and the religious freedom in Iran.

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Iranian Pastor Faces Execution For Refusing To Recant Christian Faith | Fox News

And we have assholes in this country who literally bring themselves to tears over a mention of God on the currency, a Christmas tree at school, or public employees wearing red and green sweaters in December. You shits wanna see problems with religion and the state? Have a look.

All liberal idiots should be voted out, because without those Islam has not any smallest chance in the US. BTW I have had almost never read in liberal medias about the huge persecution of Christians in Muslim countries.

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I read about that. Ive been praying for this man's safety and the religious freedom in Iran.

Do not forget to vote against democrats who are in reality the biggest supporters of Islam.

OP
Unkotare

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
About ten years ago I had a student who was Iranian. He was applying for asylum in the US because during an exchange program to Greece from Iran he had converted to Greek Orthodox. At the end of the program Greece told him he couldn't stay, and if he returned to Iran he would be beheaded immediately upon arrival.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List