What if Darren Wilson was not White?

No, they are the common variety Wog, just like you!
So why did you make the statement you monkey? We are talking about cops.

To show what an :ahole-1: you are! the police kill very few of you Wogs, you simply don't have the mental capacity to know that fact!

Thats funny. I thought it was a deflection.

Glad to see you acknowledge a fact!
Sad to see you think anything you post is a fact.

NOTHING you post is a fact, a laughable brag, yes! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It probably wouldn't make a difference. While Blacks do seem to be killed much more than Whites by cops, the problem is not so much a white cop killing blacks problem; it's a cops killing unarmed citizens problem, and juries continue to allow cops to walk away without even receiving a slap on the wrist. Americans should be concerned, because cops are shooting first and asking questions later; that is their mentality anymore. If you see a cop with a gun, your life is in danger.
Bingo.

I was just reading that someone has married this cop.

I can't wrap my mind around willfully marrying someone that killed an unarmed person.

if Wilson was black and brown was white? It would have gotten this much attention....

Critics see racial double standard in coverage of police shootings - Washington Times
/

"On the surface, the cases appear nearly identical: Michael Brown and Dillon Taylor, two young, unarmed men with sketchy criminal pasts shot to death by police officers two days apart.

But while the world knows of the highly publicized situation involving 18-year-old Mr. Brown, whose Aug. 9 death in Ferguson, Missouri touched off violence, protests and an angry national debate, most people outside Utah have never heard of 20-year-old Mr. Taylor.

Critics say there’s a reason for the discrepancy in media coverage: race. Mr. Brown was black and the officer who shot him was white. Mr. Taylor wasn’t black — he’s been described as white and Hispanic — and the officer who shot him Aug. 11 outside a 7-Eleven in South Salt Lake wasn’t white."

"Critics of the disparity in coverage and outrage said that it is actually the Brown case that is the outlier: Statistics indicate that black-on-black crime is far more common than the case of a white-on-black crime. For homicide, for instance, the FBI in 2012 found that of the 2,648 black murder victims, some 2,412 were killed by fellow blacks and only 193 by whites. (Whites also were likely far more likely to be killed by fellow whites than by members of other races, according to the data.)"

if Wilson was black and brown was white? It would have gotten this much attention....

Critics see racial double standard in coverage of police shootings - Washington Times
/

"On the surface, the cases appear nearly identical: Michael Brown and Dillon Taylor, two young, unarmed men with sketchy criminal pasts shot to death by police officers two days apart.

But while the world knows of the highly publicized situation involving 18-year-old Mr. Brown, whose Aug. 9 death in Ferguson, Missouri touched off violence, protests and an angry national debate, most people outside Utah have never heard of 20-year-old Mr. Taylor.

Critics say there’s a reason for the discrepancy in media coverage: race. Mr. Brown was black and the officer who shot him was white. Mr. Taylor wasn’t black — he’s been described as white and Hispanic — and the officer who shot him Aug. 11 outside a 7-Eleven in South Salt Lake wasn’t white."

"Critics of the disparity in coverage and outrage said that it is actually the Brown case that is the outlier: Statistics indicate that black-on-black crime is far more common than the case of a white-on-black crime. For homicide, for instance, the FBI in 2012 found that of the 2,648 black murder victims, some 2,412 were killed by fellow blacks and only 193 by whites. (Whites also were likely far more likely to be killed by fellow whites than by members of other races, according to the data.)"
Your post fell to pieces when you somehow brought in the statistics of Black criminals killing Black people and neglected white criminals killing white people. Not only was that dumb it also makes me wonder why you think a criminal (who by very definition breaks the law) is the same as a cop that has sworn to uphold the law?

There is no excuse for making the announcement at 9 o'clock at night They should've posted the decision online in the morning and held a press conference the following afternoon if not the next day. But they failed again.

Your post fell to pieces when you somehow brought in the statistics of Black criminals killing Black people and neglected white criminals killing white people. Not only was that dumb it also makes me wonder why you think a criminal (who by very definition breaks the law) is the same as a cop that has sworn to uphold the law?

You obviously went to a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party because your reading comprehension is sadly lacking.....if you had read the article, instead of just commenting....you would have read this part of the article....for the sake of your democrat controlled education, I'll highlight the part you should have read.....

Critics of the disparity in coverage and outrage said that it is actually the Brown case that is the outlier: Statistics indicate that black-on-black crime is far more common than the case of a white-on-black crime. For homicide, for instance, the FBI in 2012 found that of the 2,648 black murder victims, some 2,412 were killed by fellow blacks and only 193 by whites. (Whites also were likely far more likely to be killed by fellow whites than by members of other races, according to the data.)

it also makes me wonder why you think a criminal (who by very definition breaks the law) is the same as a cop that has sworn to uphold the law?

A criminal isn't the same as a cop and the cop should be held to a higher standard in the use of lethal force.....and this time the use of lethal force was justified because of the actions of the criminal...

What I used to wonder is why the left, like you, never take into account actual facts.....but now I know you can't help yourselves....that part of your brain is underdeveloped.....which is why in the face of black witnesses who actually support the cops side of the story, you still claim the cop was in the wrong.....again, there is a small part of your brain that doesn't work properly.....

You know.....I thought you simply hadn't read the article....looking at what I actually posted....you really need to actually read the posts you comment on...true...you are handicapped by an education from a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party.......but still, your reading comprehension should at least be at the 4th grade level if you managed to graduate from a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party....

And I think a 4th grade reading comprehension level would have seen this part of my post #26....

To repeat....this was in that post that you commented on....

(Whites also were likely far more likely to be killed by fellow whites than by members of other races, according to the data.)"
Please....get some help.....

You obviously went to a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party because your reading comprehension is sadly lacking.....if you had read the article, instead of just commenting....you would have read this part of the article....for the sake of your democrat controlled education, I'll highlight the part you should have read.....

Critics of the disparity in coverage and outrage said that it is actually the Brown case that is the outlier: Statistics indicate that black-on-black crime is far more common than the case of a white-on-black crime. For homicide, for instance, the FBI in 2012 found that of the 2,648 black murder victims, some 2,412 were killed by fellow blacks and only 193 by whites. (Whites also were likely far more likely to be killed by fellow whites than by members of other races, according to the data.)

it also makes me wonder why you think a criminal (who by very definition breaks the law) is the same as a cop that has sworn to uphold the law?

A criminal isn't the same as a cop and the cop should be held to a higher standard in the use of lethal force.....and this time the use of lethal force was justified because of the actions of the criminal...

What I used to wonder is why the left, like you, never take into account actual facts.....but now I know you can't help yourselves....that part of your brain is underdeveloped.....which is why in the face of black witnesses who actually support the cops side of the story, you still claim the cop was in the wrong.....again, there is a small part of your brain that doesn't work properly.....
No. I read the article. It too makes the retarded connection with criminals that break laws and the cops that are sworn to uphold laws. Your post was a failure because of the use of that article. One has nothing to do with the other.

You know.....I thought you simply hadn't read the article....looking at what I actually posted....you really need to actually read the posts you comment on...true...you are handicapped by an education from a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party.......but still, your reading comprehension should at least be at the 4th grade level if you managed to graduate from a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party....

And I think a 4th grade reading comprehension level would have seen this part of my post #26....

To repeat....this was in that post that you commented on....

(Whites also were likely far more likely to be killed by fellow whites than by members of other races, according to the data.)"
Please....get some help.....
You need to get some help for using and article that actually tries to act like the two issues are the same. Criminals killing people have nothing to do with the issue of cops killing people. As you pointed out yourself "the cop should be held to a higher standard in the use of lethal force"

No. I read the article. It too makes the retarded connection with criminals that break laws and the cops that are sworn to uphold laws. Your post was a failure because of the use of that article. One has nothing to do with the other.

Your democrat controlled education is showing....you wrote....

Your post fell to pieces when you somehow brought in the statistics of Black criminals killing Black people and neglected white criminals killing white people.

Please....go back and get some help....you really need it....

Your democrat controlled education is showing....you wrote....

Your post fell to pieces when you somehow brought in the statistics of Black criminals killing Black people and neglected white criminals killing white people.

Please....go back and get some help....you really need it....
Please make sense and explain how criminals killing people is the same concern as cops killing people?

criminals killing people is the same concern as cops killing people?

Criminals, like brown, kill a lot more people....about 8-9,000 gun murders each year....cops....not so much.....and cops have far more oversight into their shootings than the criminals do.....if brown had killed the cop you wouldn't have the FBI and the Justice dept. looking into it....and even they can't find that the cop was wrong.....

In 2011, cops killed 404 people...mostly violent criminals...some accidents....criminals....in 2013....about 8,000....and blacks killed mostly fellow blacks...control that and there would be fewer police shootings....

What says you?
What if he wasn't a dumb ass cracker?

He probably would have said what's up bro to that boy. And kept his window mostly up rather than putting it all the way down and telling a that boy to get off his street.

criminals killing people is the same concern as cops killing people?

Criminals, like brown, kill a lot more people....about 8-9,000 gun murders each year....cops....not so much.....and cops have far more oversight into their shootings than the criminals do.....if brown had killed the cop you wouldn't have the FBI and the Justice dept. looking into it....and even they can't find that the cop was wrong.....
That sounded like you were whining. Try answering my question instead. How is the issue of criminals killing people tied to cops that are sworn to uphold the law killing people? One is an expectation. Thats why we have police. The other is a major cause of concern because cops are sworn to uphold the law. I stand by my assertion. Your post is a failure.

Really....comparing criminals to cops....since the cops comitting murder is a smaller problem than criminals killing innocent people....and yet you care more about the cops....considering they already have multiple layers of oversight each time they take a life....

FBI murder stats....

FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Forum List

Back