What if CBS NBC ABC and CNN cover Trump the way they covered Obama?

The WSJ stayed emphatically that the US would experience a market crash on day 1 of a Trump presidency.
I suggest you try to remember the stance that publications take over a longer period of time rather than just last hours news.

I am for properly conducted drilling.

Please show us your reliable source and link from the WSJ stated emphatically that the US would experience a market crash on day one of a Trump Presidency. I thought that was the New York Times.

The New York Times
By Paul Krugman
12:42 AM ET Wednesday, November 9, 2016

It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover?

Frankly, I find it hard to care much, even though this is my specialty. The disaster for America and the world has so many aspects that the economic ramifications are way down on my list of things to fear.

Still, I guess people want an answer: If the question is when markets will recover, a first –pass answer is never.

[…]

Paul Krugman: The Economic Fallout
I’m sick and tired of idiots like you who don’t visit news sites everyday.
The WSJ is a globalist pos publication that has lied about the wonders of cheap labor since Reagan.
The fact that a Trump hater such as yourself doesn’t know about all the Trump Hating Financial publications indicates to me that either you are suffering from ADD or you’re full of shit.
Every Financial Publication said Trump’s Fair Trade would be a global disaster.

Please show us your reliable source and working link supporting your allegation that the WSJ has lied about cheap labor since President Reagan.

I'm sure you can show us too where "every financial publication said President Trump's Fair Trade would be a global disaster".

Would you also post everyone who has come out for improperly conducted drilling?

Fox does it for him, he doesnt need CBS-NBC-ABC- or CNN.
Not really; not anymore.

REALLY -

Trump claims he 'never' told McGahn to fire Mueller, says he 'could have done it' himself

today ^^^^^^^^
And?

AND THEY'RE COVERING FOR HIS FAT ASS

ddduuuuuhhhhh

Hannity: Clintons colluded with the Russians

Last edited:

Yeah boy, the crowd at the inauguration is really, really or critical, international importance!

Donald%20Duck-S.gif

We would have no more investigations the dems would all be going to jail for their lies and misinformation and all would be right with the US.
First, we deal with the crooks too stupid to hide their crimes, then we'll deal with the intelligent ones. Yours goes first.

Trump Cartel members serving prison time.

Clinton not serving prison time

Gunny is too dumb to see the difference.

We would have no more investigations the dems would all be going to jail for their lies and misinformation and all would be right with the US.
Without rehashing some of the Time covers, let's just say the only way Obama ever got so popular is because the media boosted him 30 points up to 42%. And the only way they keep Trump so unpopular in the official press is because they drag him down by 30 points to 42%.

WITHOUT THE LEFT WING MEDIA:
  1. Obumma is a one term failure with 15% approval rating.
  2. Trump a meteoric success among the shining stars with a 75% approval rating!
THE GOOD NEWS IS that Trump's following is STILL the SILENT MAJORITY just waiting to speak again in 2020. We don't poll well.

anyone who thinks trump would have a 75% approval rating after he has spent the last 30 years being a con man, a dirt bag, a liar, a cheater and has mocked and ridiculed decent people is an idiot.

NOT AS BIG OF AN IDIOT as someone who thinks Obama the best president who ever lived capable of a 75% popularity who spent his life as an anti-American anti-colonialist condemning the USA with friends in the terrorist Weather Underground, working as a university subversive and social organizer for the Chicago mob before being foisted into the Senate due only to his black skin color for one of the most unremarkable senatorial careers, before being foisted once again with the help of a Saudi Prince and a sympathetic, racist elite leftist oligarch to become the sad failure of a President we had for eight years, whose real failings, crimes and disasters were totally buried by a complicit press to keep his popularity at an artificial high.

Put simply for your grade school mentality:
  • Obumma was foisted high as he could be artificially lifted for the sake of the Leftist Ideal Support Structure.
  • While Trump is made out as absolutely badly as possible a failure in every way to the eyes of the public by that very same media.
Just to get the two to come out roughly equal in to the popular polls.

And you are the living proof of the success of that model.

Here's the Deductions You Lost Because of Tax Reform
See if this happened to you?
As to my sensitivity. I'm talking to you. I'm being polite. You don't agree with me and I have absolutely no problem with that. In fact I very rarely reply to an opinion I agree with. I don't see the point.

Why did you not post the fact that the Standard Deduction DOUBLED at the same time? Something that greatly simplified the tax code for millions of people.

Last edited:

President Trump not serving time either.

Dozens around the Clinton's serving time, dead, or paid off.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat
Sexual Assault
Rape

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment
Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last-minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 misdemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

President Trump not serving time either.

Dozens around the Clinton's serving time, dead, or paid off.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat
Sexual Assault
Rape

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment
Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last-minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 misdemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

nope, sorry sparky - total horseshit ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

heres the deal.

The impeachment of Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, was initiated in December 1998 by the House of Representatives and led to a trial in the Senate on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice.[1]

Here....read and learn something (but after you change your diaper)

$2 Billion Worth of Free Media for Donald Trump
Donald Trump Rode $5 Billion in Free Media to the White House ...

Very true.

As he is now, daily he was Tweeting something or saying something that so outraged the far left Progressive media outlets that they had to cover it in the belief that they would thus destroy candidate Trump. Obviously, it is still working today.

Yeah boy, the crowd at the inauguration is really, really or critical, international importance!

Donald%20Duck-S.gif

9 failed investigations later and Gowdy couldnt rip Clinon if she was a paper napkin ..

:abgg2q.jpg:

Patience son. The ongoing Mueller investigations have now turned toward the source of the phony Steele Dossier and how those FISA warrants were really obtained. This is the real reason Progressives are in such a panic. Hillary Clinton was expected to continue the coverup. Now that President Donald Trump is in office, he proceeds to drain the swamp.

Fox does it for him, he doesnt need CBS-NBC-ABC- or CNN.
Fox exacerbates the problem.

From your point of view, what is the problem and how does Fox News exacerbate the problem.
Because the creation of echo chambers allows people to not only be utterly ignorant about the opposition but to also demonize and/or parody them to the breaking point of politics. We need an actual media that is trustworthy and at least attempts to be neutral.

You cannot counter the bad effects of biased media with more biased media.

Only so much room in header.

Plenty of space between your ears.

The coverage of Trump would be much more positive if anyone in the administration were to be honest for, oh, 5 minutes.
There is a reason there are so many felons, so many firings, so many resignations....so much fear and distrust.

Trump sucks as a person.
....UNDENIABLE [ except by idiots/racists ] that the MSM has been anti-Trump and published so much LIES/crap about him compared to Obama

The coverage of Trump would be much more positive if anyone in the administration were to be honest for, oh, 5 minutes. Its the media’s job to point out the lies. Trump gives them plenty of lies to point out as has been documented by Spicer, Huckabee, Hicks, and of course Trump himself.
There is a reason there are so many felons, so many firings, so many resignations....so much fear and distrust.

Trump sucks as a person.
CNN attacked Trump the second he joined the race.
The bottom line is that the media always knew his platform was MAGA.
Any other bullshit you would care to spoon feed us with?

The coverage of Trump would be much more positive if anyone in the administration were to be honest for, oh, 5 minutes.

When you do nothing but lie, don’t be surprised when the media reports your lies. When you lie over and over (as has been proven by the Mueller Report with SHS), expect the media to report your lies over and over.

The whining about coverage is funny.
you just fkd up!!
the problem is they did this BEFORE he was POTUS and right after the election

also--to blow your crap out of the water:
Smollet/Covington/Kavanaugh/etc

Only so much room in header.

Plenty of space between your ears.

Trump sucks as a person.
....UNDENIABLE [ except by idiots/racists ] that the MSM has been anti-Trump and published so much LIES/crap about him compared to Obama

The coverage of Trump would be much more positive if anyone in the administration were to be honest for, oh, 5 minutes. Its the media’s job to point out the lies. Trump gives them plenty of lies to point out as has been documented by Spicer, Huckabee, Hicks, and of course Trump himself.

Trump sucks as a person.
Obama hates cops/America/whites
I just provided much proof/links in another thread on this
Obama sucks as a person
you see---I can say the same thing about anyone

Forum List

Back