What if CBS NBC ABC and CNN cover Trump the way they covered Obama?

Someone who has been complaining for over 30 years about off-shoring, Business Visas and Illegals...all depriving US citizens of employment.
Trump officials halt plans to expand offshore drilling
-"The Trump administration is hitting pause on its ambitious and controversial plans to expand offshore drilling in the Atlantic." So he complained about it and then tried to expand it? Something they are now reconsidering because the courts didn't agree?
- Business Visas and illegals???
Trump National Golf Club Fires Dozens of Undocumented Immigrants
Seems his problem with it started very recently.
Are you unaware or just a hypocrite?
Can I ask were you get your information?
By watching interviews.
I see, you seem to have missed this one. Trump’s Offshore Oil-Drilling Plan Sidelined Indefinitely
It states categorically that Trump wants to expand offshore drilling? WSJ is not exactly anti-Trump.
Same goes for the others I stated clearly stating that Trump employed illegals and this was known to the people in charge. So when you say by watching interviews, you mean those that don't state any of this general knowledge?
The WSJ stayed emphatically that the US would experience a market crash on day 1 of a Trump presidency.
I suggest you try to remember the stance that publications take over a longer period of time rather than just last hours news.

I am for properly conducted drilling.
Your position on offshore drilling was not the one you were touting.
Someone who has been complaining for over 30 years about off-shoring
This is the problem I encounter a lot with Trump supporters. It's pretty hard to state Trump's position on anything since he has no real position just the one that suits him at any particular moment. What baffles me is that you, and so many other people on this board are willing, even eager to spout blatant, easily refutable lies by anybody who has access to the internet. It really is almost like a religion. You pick and choose what you feel you can use and disregard all the bad stuff.

Last edited:
We would have no more investigations the dems would all be going to jail for their lies and misinformation and all would be right with the US.

go to jail for lying?

but trump has lied....many times....and we have evidence of his lies....

will he go to jail , too?

and what about the conservatives who lied about hillary (sellling babies out of pizza shops)......can we send THEM to jail, too?

What are those Trump lies? Was he in office? I'm curious.

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?utm_term=.f1bf449504ac
All when he was in office all sourced.

Trump officials halt plans to expand offshore drilling
-"The Trump administration is hitting pause on its ambitious and controversial plans to expand offshore drilling in the Atlantic." So he complained about it and then tried to expand it? Something they are now reconsidering because the courts didn't agree?
- Business Visas and illegals???
Trump National Golf Club Fires Dozens of Undocumented Immigrants
Seems his problem with it started very recently.
Are you unaware or just a hypocrite?
By watching interviews.
I see, you seem to have missed this one. Trump’s Offshore Oil-Drilling Plan Sidelined Indefinitely
It states categorically that Trump wants to expand offshore drilling? WSJ is not exactly anti-Trump.
Same goes for the others I stated clearly stating that Trump employed illegals and this was known to the people in charge. So when you say by watching interviews, you mean those that don't state any of this general knowledge?
The WSJ stayed emphatically that the US would experience a market crash on day 1 of a Trump presidency.
I suggest you try to remember the stance that publications take over a longer period of time rather than just last hours news.

This is the problem I encounter a lot with Trump supporters. It's pretty hard to state Trump's position on anything since he has no real position just the one that suits him at any particular moment. What baffles me is that you, and so many other people on this board are willing, even eager to spout blatant, easily refutable lies by anybody who has access to the internet. It really is almost like a religion. You pick and choose what you feel you can use and disregard all the bad stuff.
My personal platform is Job/Career oriented.
Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Illegals are destructive to my platform.
It’s that simple.

I watched at least 50 Hillary speeches and interviews and way more Bernie interviews and speeches.
The problem with Hillary is that she is pro the 3 things I am anti.
The problem with Bernie is that he wants to tax to death anyone working for a living.

By watching interviews.

It’s that simple.

I watched at least 50 Hillary speeches and interviews and way more Bernie interviews and speeches.
The problem with Bernie is that he wants to tax to death anyone working for a living.
At least it's a position. My problem is that if you say, that only those things are important and are willing to trade anything and everything for those things, up to and including basic values. You are setting yourself up to support things that are simply immoral not to mention easily conned. I get it. I really do. The world can be scary and Trump offers easy solutions. The thing is there are no easy solutions to complex problems.
As to Bernie. Why is it that you think that taxes are a punishment and not a means to fund services?

Last edited:
Only so much room in header.

Plenty of space between your ears.

The coverage of Trump would be much more positive if anyone in the administration were to be honest for, oh, 5 minutes.
There is a reason there are so many felons, so many firings, so many resignations....so much fear and distrust.

Trump sucks as a person.
....UNDENIABLE [ except by idiots/racists ] that the MSM has been anti-Trump and published so much LIES/crap about him compared to Obama

By watching interviews.

It’s that simple.

At least it's a position. My problem is that if you say, that only those things are important and are willing to trade anything and everything for those things, up to and including basic values. You are setting yourself up to support things that are simply immoral not to mention easily conned. I get it. I really do. The world can be scary and Trump offers easy solutions. The thing is there are no easy solutions to complex problems.
As to Bernie and Hilary. Why is it that you think that taxes are a punishment and not a means to fund services?
Why is it you make general statements that strongly infer that my thinking differently than you on any issue or all issues will be a harbinger of doom?

I am anti the US being the Free Checking Account of the world.

I live in Nassau County, which, thanks to Democratic Executive Curran, has become a Sanctuary County, and I have to move in 2 or three years because my Property taxes have doubled in one year.

You see, I have been an adult since 1982 and I have seen the destructive nature of both parties catering to cheap labor and pilfering tax money by sending it to other nations and having a portion of that money pilfered to provide our “Representatives” with comfortable retirements.

Please stop inferring that your way is “eternally good” and any other way is bad.

We would have no more investigations the dems would all be going to jail for their lies and misinformation and all would be right with the US.

go to jail for lying?

but trump has lied....many times....and we have evidence of his lies....

will he go to jail , too?

and what about the conservatives who lied about hillary (sellling babies out of pizza shops)......can we send THEM to jail, too?
Did Trumps lies break the law like the dem lies did?

By watching interviews.

It’s that simple.

As to Bernie. Why is it that you think that taxes are a punishment and not a means to fund services?
90 percent taxes, 70 percent taxes hell 40 percent taxes ARE in fact punishment and will drive people and Business out.

It’s that simple.

As to Bernie and Hilary. Why is it that you think that taxes are a punishment and not a means to fund services?
Why is it you make general statements that strongly infer that my thinking differently than you on any issue or all issues will be a harbinger of doom?

I live in Nassau County, which, thanks to Democratic Executive Curran, has become a Sanctuary County, and I have to move in 2 or three years because my Property taxes have doubled in one year.

You see, I have been an adult since 1982 and I have seen the destructive nature of both parties catering to cheap labor and pilfering tax money by sending it to other nations and having a portion of that money pilfered to provide our “Representatives” with comfortable retirements.

Please stop inferring that your way is “eternally good” and any other way is bad.
You know why your property taxes doubled right? Here's a tip, Paul Ryan.
Oh and the US isn't the free checking account to anyone. In fact the US has tremendous advantages compared to the rest of the world. The dollar is the reserve currency of the world. Oil is traded in dollars. Most international organizations. Like the world bank and the IMF are presided or strongly influenced by the US. The problem that the US and the rest of the Western world is encountering is that there are now other countries becoming stronger economically and this put strains on the available resources. And the US has to compete on the global market more then they had to before. At the same time the GOP and to a lesser extent the Democrats have giving big business out sized influence in the political system. So the system is skewed. None of these things are easy to fix. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool or a liar. As to me inferring my way is good. I'm sorry this president did say he simply grabs woman by the pussy. He did say that he walks into the dressing rooms during pageants. He did say that there are good people on the side of white supremacists. Etc. etc. I don't think that those things are bad, I know they are. When I see the president of the United States on a stage with Indian WW2 veterans calling one of his political opponents Pocahontas, he shows to be a very small man. If I see him push away a foreign leader aside during a photo op so he can be in front, he shows to be a small man and an idiot. I don't think those are opinions but facts.

The coverage of Trump would be much more positive if anyone in the administration were to be honest for, oh, 5 minutes.
There is a reason there are so many felons, so many firings, so many resignations....so much fear and distrust.

Trump sucks as a person.
....UNDENIABLE [ except by idiots/racists ] that the MSM has been anti-Trump and published so much LIES/crap about him compared to Obama

The coverage of Trump would be much more positive if anyone in the administration were to be honest for, oh, 5 minutes. Its the media’s job to point out the lies. Trump gives them plenty of lies to point out as has been documented by Spicer, Huckabee, Hicks, and of course Trump himself.

Trump sucks as a person.

It’s that simple.

You know why your property taxes doubled right?
Oh and the US isn't the free checking account to anyone. In fact the US has tremendous advantages compared to the rest of the world. The dollar is the reserve currency of the world. Oil is traded in dollars. Most international organizations. Like the world bank and the IMF are presided or strongly influenced by the US. The problem that the US and the rest of the Western world is encountering is that there are now other countries becoming stronger economically and this put strains on the available resources. And the US has to compete on the global market more then they had to before. At the same time the GOP and to a lesser extent the Democrats have giving big business out sized influence in the political system. So the system is skewed. None of these things are easy to fix. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool or a liar. As to me inferring my way is good. I'm sorry this president did say he simply grabs woman by the pussy. He did say that he walks into the dressing rooms during pageants. He did say that there are good people on the side of white supremacists. Etc. etc. I don't think that those things are bad, I know they are. When I see the president of the United States on a stage with Indian WW2 veterans calling one of his political opponents Pocahontas, he shows to be a very small man. If I see him push away a foreign leader aside during a photo op so he can be in front, he shows to be a small man and an idiot. I don't think those are opinions but facts.
You’re so very sensitive...
Aw...
I’m sorry, polite politicians have screwed up this economy and you did not answer why my property taxes went up...because you can’t without making up a fairy tale.
You are obviously a confirmed Liberal who is sensitive to the feelings and dignity of anyone who agrees with you 100%.
If the only argument you can conjure up is that Trump is as rude to sycophants as I am, you’ll have to assuage your emotions with one of the many Liberal clones who frequent this forum.

Trump sucks as a person.

The coverage of Trump would be much more positive if anyone in the administration were to be honest for, oh, 5 minutes. Its the media’s job to point out the lies. Trump gives them plenty of lies to point out as has been documented by Spicer, Huckabee, Hicks, and of course Trump himself.

Trump sucks as a person.
CNN attacked Trump the second he joined the race.
The bottom line is that the media always knew his platform was MAGA.
Any other bullshit you would care to spoon feed us with?

It’s that simple.

You know why your property taxes doubled right? Here's a tip, Paul Ryan.
And by the way, you jumped from Platform to Feelings in only 1 post!
Way to go!

Trump sucks as a person.

Trump sucks as a person.

When you do nothing but lie, don’t be surprised when the media reports your lies. When you lie over and over (as has been proven by the Mueller Report with SHS), expect the media to report your lies over and over.

The whining about coverage is funny.

Trump sucks as a person.

Trump sucks as a person.

When you do nothing but lie, don’t be surprised when the media reports your lies. When you lie over and over (as has been proven by the Mueller Report with SHS), expect the media to report your lies over and over.

The whining about coverage is funny.
Yawn.
You won’t be happy until people are marrying their pets.

What should the media do when Trump lies? Should they just ignore it and keep their audience ignorant?

It’s that simple.

Aw...
I’m sorry, polite politicians have screwed up this economy and you did not answer why my property taxes went up...because you can’t without making up a fairy tale.
You are obviously a confirmed Liberal who is sensitive to the feelings and dignity of anyone who agrees with you 100%.
If the only argument you can conjure up is that Trump is as rude to sycophants as I am, you’ll have to assuage your emotions with one of the many Liberal clones who frequent this forum.
Here's the Deductions You Lost Because of Tax Reform
See if this happened to you?
As to my sensitivity. I'm talking to you. I'm being polite. You don't agree with me and I have absolutely no problem with that. In fact I very rarely reply to an opinion I agree with. I don't see the point.

It’s that simple.

Aw...
As to my sensitivity. I'm talking to you. I'm being polite. You don't agree with me and I have absolutely no problem with that. In fact I very rarely reply to an opinion I agree with. I don't see the point.
My Property Taxes have nothing to do with my allowed write-offs.
Try harder.
And this has zero to do with my 3 employment issues.

Aw...
Try harder.
Salt taxes

Aw...
Try harder.
Salt taxes
Which has zero to do with my Property Taxes as the taxes were calculated to house, clothe and feed Illegals.
Try harder.

Sorry, I’m not a globalist.

Forum List

Back