What if a Dem were president now?

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
WOW!!

The wackos would be going insane!

First they would be criticizing the terrible response and irrational downplay of the virus threat. "The virus is their new hoax" Politicizing this every step of the way.

Second they would be up in arms over the bailout/stimulus. When Bush crashed the economy they were up in arms over the $800 billion stimulus package. This is almost 3x the size of that and they are more than happy with it, probably wanting more stimulus and bailouts.

Trumpers know the stimulus is the only chance Trump has at re-election and they will do whatever it takes. Trump is happy because he gets to do the only thing he has dome since taking office, throw borrowed money at the economy and act like it is great (2.3% GDP growth is not great)

• Banned
This is one of the main problems with wingers.

When "my" side does it, it's the best thing ever. If the "other" side does essentially the same thing, they're Hitler.

Wingers: Zero intellectual honesty, zero credibility.
Wingers!

You mean people that live in Winglandia?

WOW!!

First they would be criticizing the terrible response and irrational downplay of the virus threat. "The virus is their new hoax" Politicizing this every step of the way.

No one has said that who was not employed by Democrat news services.

Trumpers know the stimulus is the only chance Trump has at re-election

Shirley. You jest. No one who voted for Trump in 2016 is going to vote for the Democrats in 2020. No one who voted for Trump in 2016 is going to blame Trump for the Wuhan virus and the consequential economic consequences.

And no one of sound mind is going to vote for feebed-out Biden, or any other Democrat in the public eye. If he is indeed the Democrat candidate, he will be a popped grape following the first debate.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
  • Banned
The last time we had a Dim President during a pandemic 12,000 Americans died, and 60 million got infected while the feckless Dim President did nothing.

Glad I could clear that up for ya.
If your only defense of your massive hypocricsy, and Trump's failed response is to ctiticize Obama??? Then you have no defense.
Pathetic.

The last time we had a Dim President during a pandemic 12,000 Americans died, and 60 million got infected while the feckless Dim President did nothing.

If your only defense of your massive hypocricsy, and Trump's failed response is to ctiticize Obama??? Then you have no defense.
Pathetic.
Um, YOU asked what would happen if we had a Dim President. If you didn’t want to know, why did you ask?

Idiot.

WOW!!

Shirley. You jest. No one who voted for Trump in 2016 is going to vote for the Democrats in 2020. No one who voted for Trump in 2016 is going to blame Trump for the Wuhan virus and the consequential economic consequences.

And no one of sound mind is going to vote for feebed-out Biden, or any other Democrat in the public eye. If he is indeed the Democrat candidate, he will a popped grape following the first debate.

Best of luck.
Obama has an $800 billion stimulus package after the epic Bush crash and you all whine, cry, and criticize. Trump has a $2+ trillion dollar stimulus with free money handouts, on top of the insane massive spending and deficits that Trump has already blownup, and you cheer him for it.

You are a partisan hack and you care more about political party than country. If dem and repub do the same thing, you criticize dem, yet praise repub. This post proves that. You're a sheep, you should be real proud.

WOW!!

And no one of sound mind is going to vote for feebed-out Biden, or any other Democrat in the public eye. If he is indeed the Democrat candidate, he will a popped grape following the first debate.

Best of luck.
Obama has an $800 billion stimulus package after the epic Bush crash and you all whine, cry, and criticize. Trump has a $2+ trillion dollar stimulus with free money handouts, on top of the insane massive spending and deficits that Trump has already blownup, and you cheer him for it.

You are a partisan hack and you care more about political party than country. If dem and repub do the same thing, you criticize dem, yet praise repub. This post proves that. You're a sheep, you should be real proud.

Yep, the Obama stimulus was when the Teabaggers reared their ugly mugs and donned their goofy hats. Of course, it wasn't really about the stimulus. It was more about the black Kenyan Marxist guy in the "WHITE House" - Simply unbearable to racist buttholes. ;)

foxnews-tea-party-racism.jpg

tehadists.jpg

WOW!!

Second they would be up in arms over the bailout/stimulus. When Bush crashed the economy they were up in arms over the $800 billion stimulus package. This is almost 3x the size of that and they are more than happy with it, probably wanting more stimulus and bailouts.

Trumpers know the stimulus is the only chance Trump has at re-election and they will do whatever it takes. Trump is happy because he gets to do the only thing he has dome since taking office, throw borrowed money at the economy and act like it is great (2.3% GDP growth is not great)

They would be acting exactly how you’re acting

Pathetic.
Um, YOU asked what would happen if we had a Dim President. If you didn’t want to know, why did you ask?

Idiot.
huh??
So now you deny that republicans criticized Obama for his stimulus package that was smaller than Trump's? You even created the tea party after the Bush crash and subsequent Obama stimulus. SO basically what you are saying is when a dem and repub both have a stimulus package after a GOP economy crash, the dem gets criticized, but not the repub.

Like I said, you are a partisan hack that cares more about party than country.

Pathetic.

Idiot.
huh??
So now you deny that republicans criticized Obama for his stimulus package that was smaller than Trump's? You even created the tea party after the Bush crash and subsequent Obama stimulus. SO basically what you are saying is when a dem and repub both have a stimulus package after a GOP economy crash, the dem gets criticized, but not the repub.

I said nothing about a stimulus. I gave you facts and figures of the dead Americans during the last pandemic due to Barry Hussein’s feckless response. Please try to keep up.

What if a dem were president now?

The media would be telling how great a job he's/she's doing.

End of thread.
Nice non sequitur hypocrite. You are a partisan hack and only care about party, not country. Your post proves this.

Watching the media stroke Obama with tingles running up their legs everytime he spoke proves this.

Pathetic.

Idiot.
huh??

I said nothing about a stimulus. I gave you facts and figures of the dead Americans during the last pandemic due to Barry Hussein’s feckless response. Please try to keep up.
Which is exactly why it is a non sequitur... it has nothing to do with the OP... Nice diversion, now you look even stupider.

Pathetic.

Idiot.
huh??

Which is exactly why it is a non sequitur... it has nothing to do with the OP... Nice diversion, now you look even stupider.
It is on topic, moron.

You thread title:

What if a Dem were president now?

From YOUR OP:

First they would be criticizing the terrible response

Are you too stupid to keep up with your own posts?

Forum List

Back