What I Love About Donald Trump

Did that guy just get released from a mental hospital? He's out of his freaking mind - only slightly less unhinged than Glenn Beck. The Right Wing wacko alternate universe is alive and well. Good for a laugh though. Love how his GOP choices are three of the most despicable human beings on the planet.

Overstate much?

He's a terrible politician and preys on the weak's insecurities and appeals to the baser instincts of men but he has a long way to go before he's despicable

Did that guy just get released from a mental hospital? He's out of his freaking mind - only slightly less unhinged than Glenn Beck. The Right Wing wacko alternate universe is alive and well. Good for a laugh though. Love how his GOP choices are three of the most despicable human beings on the planet.

Overstate much?

He's a terrible politician and preys on the weak's insecurities and appeals to the baser instincts of men but he has a long way to go before he's despicable
I was talking about his picks of Cruz, Walker, and Fiorina as better choices than Trump. Maybe you didn't watch the video.

You know if stupid was paid rewards you would be richer then Bill Gates.

Overstate much?

Mmm... he's gotten kinda sorta despicable though...

Overstate much?

That's all you've got? Another right winger with no game.

Overstate much?

I was talking about his picks of Cruz, Walker, and Fiorina as better choices than Trump. Maybe you didn't watch the video.

I never do.

Still, "most despicable ... on the earth" is a stretch.

I never do.

Still, "most despicable ... on the earth" is a stretch.

Possibly :)

Overstate much?

Still haven't figured it out I see, he's not a politician, that's, what people like about him. He doesn't play the political games.

Overstate much?

Still haven't figured it out I see, he's not a politician, that's, what people like about him. He doesn't play the political games.

Spoken like someone who doesn't know he's being worked. They say ignorance is bliss. You seem blissful.

PS: The rest of the world has leaders that are good at the "game".

Overstate much?

Spoken like someone who doesn't know he's being worked. They say ignorance is bliss. You seem blissful.

PS: The rest of the world has leaders that are good at the "game".

And that's supposed to impress me, in politics and business you don't win by playing by the rules others try to impose. Ask McCain and Romney.

Trump tells the press, PC types, GOP establishment, Dem's, and the various worthless liberal morons to blow it out their ass I love that! :eusa_dance:

Then Bill Gates what? Why did you leave us anticipating what Bill Gates is going to do?

Forum List

Back