Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Donald Trump Featured In New Terrorist Recruitment Video
by Judd Legum Jan 1, 2016 4:59 pm

terroristvideo-1024x577.jpg

CREDIT: Youtube Screenshot
Presidential candidate Donald Trump is featured in a new recruitment video from the terrorist group Al-Shabab, according to numerous experts. Evan Kohlmann, analyst with NBC News and Chief R&D Officer for the private intelligence firm FlashPoint was one of the first to identify the new video:

Wow, is all I have to say but I don't think we want all of islam to be fighting against us.

Gee, what a coincidence! Hillary (the muslim sympathizer) says Trump is being used in ISIS recruitment videos but no videos exist, just those that feature HER HUSBAND, then, as fate would have it, a NEW video surfaces that features Trump. Who would have ever thunk it? :lol:

Presidential candidate Donald Trump is featured in a new recruitment video from the terrorist group Al-Shabab, according to numerous experts. Evan Kohlmann, analyst with NBC News and Chief R&D Officer for the private intelligence firm FlashPoint was one of the first to identify the new video:

Wow, is all I have to say but I don't think we want all of islam to be fighting against us.

He is also featured in Democrat campaign videos.

Just a thought.

Gee, what a coincidence! Hillary (the muslim sympathizer) says Trump is being used in ISIS recruitment videos but no videos exist, just those that feature HER HUSBAND, then, as fate would have it, a NEW video surfaces that features Trump. Who would have ever thunk it? :lol:
Yeah! Go Trump! Make sure to vote for him in the primary!
Oh, you can count on that, bitch. Make sure you're here on election night.

Nice. I'm voting for Trump in the primary too :thup:

If not Trump then it would be Obama or someone else as their poster child to hate the west.

Also do not take my response as a defense for Trump because to me he is the poster child for birth control to me, but that is just me...

Thank you for your support, sucker.

Thank you for your support, sucker.
You're welcome! Let's make America great again!

trump is in effect aiding and abetting the enemy. He is a disaster, and he's just a candidate!

This pimple needs to whither and go back to threatening people with lawsuits. He can't do anything else worth a shit.

Wow!

If the Clintons have that much power ..... let us elected them as co-Presidents For Life!!!

When did the Donald grow a beard? And where's the link to the video?

Or should we assume this bit of propaganda was brought to you form the HRC campaign, the DNC, think progress and the ignorant regressives of USMB?

Fuck "all of Islam" and fuck you.

Your propaganda is as pathetic as theirs

She is probably in their pocket...along with Merkel. Just follow the money.

Or should we assume this bit of propaganda was brought to you form the HRC campaign, the DNC, think progress and the ignorant regressives of USMB?
Just as your MessiahRushie programmed you to mindlessly parrot.

Here is the video:

Al-Shabaab Releases Recruitment Video Featuring Donald Trump

Note to the ignorant Al-Shabaab is not and ISIS affiliate so the hildabeast is still a liar and one has to wonder, how many terrorist recruitment videos feature your deal leader?

Just as your MessiahRushie programmed you to mindlessly parrot.

Here is the video:

Al-Shabaab Releases Recruitment Video Featuring Donald Trump

Al Shabaab is an Al Qaeda affiliate. That makes Hillary's statement still incorrect. Yes, a terrorist group used his likeness in a video, but the group is not part of ISIS.

Tell all of your liberal buddies that. The quote was "Donald Trump is/has been ISIS' greatest recruiter." ISIS. Not Al-Shabaab.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back