What I find Most Surprising About Current Events....

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Elon musk said he finds it most surprising that CNN still exists, and I echo his surprise, but it is more on the level of complete shock than mere surprise.

My Gawd, how does this ever failing company stay in existence? Are Dimocrats using Federali money to keep CNN afloat?

But I also wonder about some other things too, like..

Is the cure to the COVID19 pandemic, racial riots across the USA?

And why dont the mask Nazis demand that protesters wear masks? Why do these ass hats get a pass?

The abandonment of businesses in these urban areas makes me wonder why these goofball owners keep voting in Dimocrap mayors. Why?

And people should wear masks 'just in case they need them', but gun owners are irrational for using the same arguments?

Will Leland Vittert now become a conservative?

Is giving more money to blue states to bail them out an example of 'moral hazard'?

Does Maxine Waters have a functioning brain, or does she just repeat shit her staffers tell her?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Does Maxine Waters have a functioning brain, or does she just repeat shit her staffers tell her?

This image has a important function... Maxine Waters doesn't...

1590958072578.png

Elon musk said he finds it most surprising that CNN still exists, and I echo his surprise, but it is more on the level of complete shock than mere surprise.

My Gawd, how does this ever failing company stay in existence? Are Dimocrats using Federali money to keep CNN afloat?

But I also wonder about some other things too, like..

Is the cure to the COVID19 pandemic, racial riots across the USA?

And why dont the mask Nazis demand that protesters wear masks? Why do these ass hats get a pass?

The abandonment of businesses in these urban areas makes me wonder why these goofball owners keep voting in Dimocrap mayors. Why?

And people should wear masks 'just in case they need them', but gun owners are irrational for using the same arguments?

Will Leland Vittert now become a conservative?

Is giving more money to blue states to bail them out an example of 'moral hazard'?

Inquiring minds want to know?
Nice post. And spot-on.

I'm sure some of the businesses look at the arsons and destruction as a rescue from God, at least those with decent insurance do. Some weren't going to reopen anyway or looking for a way out.

Maxine isn't dumb, she's just a professional liar and hardcore racist douchebag, typical of black pols everywhere. She should be deported, but nobody wants to do what's right any more. Peopel like Maxine do truly represent their POS constituents, they aren't 'accidents'.

This image has a important function... Maxine Waters doesn't...

View attachment 343507
Yep, she really IS dumber than a wooden post. Good call!
I love her statement on abortion that the libtards are in total denial about, "I march for abortion rights because my Mama could not get an abortion!"

Forum List

Back