What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Who led Congress when the economy went to hell? Who owned Congress when things started to get better?

Don't you believe that a President is entirely responsible for either.

The president regulates the banks, wall street, the agencies that were supposed to make sure that they didn't do EXACTLY what they did.

Every recession that happens has happened when the GOP gets exactly what it wants... lax regulation on the financial industry.

"The problem with capitalism is capitalists... they're too damned greedy"- Herbert Hoover.

And if you compare the life of the average American then to now, we are so much richer and our lives are so much easier.

No, we aren't.

My dad was able to buy a vacation property on a middle class salary back in the 1950's... No College. Just a HS Diploma, he was able to get a union card and support five kids on his salary.

Speaking of college, when I went to school, you could get a pretty decent college degree for $1500 a year. Not today.

Now this is where I'm a little bit sympathetic the the poor dumb white trash that supports Trump. They see they have less than their parents have, and they look for someone to blame. But they don't understand WHY they've lost it.

They just look for someone to blame, and Trump gives them the Mexicans.

The poor horse shoe makers are not working anymore. Neither are the ice men that bring huge cubes of ice to your ice box.

Before machines and robots took over manual labor jobs, there was a lot of manual labor needed. Those days are long gone and they're not coming back. Yes, we still have some manual labor jobs, but they will never pay what they paid in years before.

You want to wave a magic wand and make everything go backwards. Well when you find that wand, let us know. Until that time, we have to deal with the present and accept the fact that low skilled jobs will never pay great money anymore.

Hmmm. Who led Congress when the economy went to hell? Who owned Congress when things started to get better?

The president regulates the banks, wall street, the agencies that were supposed to make sure that they didn't do EXACTLY what they did.

Every recession that happens has happened when the GOP gets exactly what it wants... lax regulation on the financial industry.

"The problem with capitalism is capitalists... they're too damned greedy"- Herbert Hoover.

Well Trump reduced taxes and removed a lot of regulations on businesses. Look what's happened since.

Wishful thinking. Share their wealth? Why should they share their wealth with anybody?

self preservation?

Hey, let's play an association game. Name countries where there were just a lot of very poor people and a bloated wealthy class.

Um.

France 1787
Russia 1917
Cuba 1959
Iran 1979

Seeing a pattern here, buddy?
The implication being that there are sufficient poor in the US to foster revolution-from-within?

Once one rules-out the Democrat-controlled Inner City $hithole denizens who were poor 100 years ago and who will still be poor 100 years from now...

The rest of America is doing quite nicely by comparison and is in no danger of revolting in the foreseeable future...

The implication being that there are sufficient poor in the US to foster revolution-from-within?

Once one rules-out the Democrat-controlled Inner City $hithole denizens who were poor 100 years ago and who will still be poor 100 years from now...

The rest of America is doing quite nicely by comparison and is in no danger of revolting in the foreseeable future...

Buddy, if you look at the states Trump carried, they are states like Mississippi, West Virginia and Michigan... poor as shit states.

The states Hillary carried are the wealthy and affluent ones.

And the hating on brown people will only carry you poor dumb white trash so far.

No we won't, but go ahead and talk about the future, since you and all Democrats have been obliterated by the past 19 months, and the present. Yeah, that future talk...I guess you still can wiggle that around.

Actually, we are already seeing the slowdown... Late 2019 or early 2020. But it's okay, when the Dems take the House, you can claim it's Pelosi's fault.

Well, he did blame W and credit Obama because of who was in office. It only works one way ...

And if you compare the life of the average American then to now, we are so much richer and our lives are so much easier.

No, we aren't.

My dad was able to buy a vacation property on a middle class salary back in the 1950's... No College. Just a HS Diploma, he was able to get a union card and support five kids on his salary.

Speaking of college, when I went to school, you could get a pretty decent college degree for $1500 a year. Not today.

Now this is where I'm a little bit sympathetic the the poor dumb white trash that supports Trump. They see they have less than their parents have, and they look for someone to blame. But they don't understand WHY they've lost it.

I was referring to our lifestyles, moron. Not whether or not we would buy a vacation home. Yes, government has made buying property prohibitively expensive with taxes and regulations

Joe said we already see the political slowdown that he says will happen in the future ... :wtf:

He's quite the clairvoyant. Remember his last major Nostradamus prediction that Hillary would rock the house? How'd that turn out?

She won by 3 million votes...that's how that turned out.

Wow, Hillary's President? I thought it was Trump. Thanks for clearing that up, Speed Racer

Wishful thinking. Share their wealth? Why should they share their wealth with anybody?

self preservation?

Hey, let's play an association game. Name countries where there were just a lot of very poor people and a bloated wealthy class.

Um.

France 1787
Russia 1917
Cuba 1959
Iran 1979

Seeing a pattern here, buddy?

Here's some more:

Russia
China
Cuba post 1960
North Korea
Eastern Europe 1945-1980

Seeing a pattern here, Speed Racer?

Buddy, if you look at the states Trump carried, they are states like Mississippi, West Virginia and Michigan... poor as shit states.

And the hating on brown people will only carry you poor dumb white trash so far.
Democrats, hyping the "wealthy and affluent", and denigrating the "poor as shit" .

My, my, my... how the political landscape has changed.

This (D)isdain for the poor is a changed state of affairs that Americans are only recently coming to understand in any appreciable numbers.

we should be generating a thousand dollars per foreign national, per year.

a fee for an entry visa into the Union, could help cover

• basic services for those foreign nationals

• basic preventive health care and unemployment insurance should be included to defray the cost of Government.

Democrats, hyping the "wealthy and affluent", and denigrating the "poor as shit" .

My, my, my... how the political landscape has changed.

This (D)isdain for the poor is a changed state of affairs that Americans are only recently coming to understand in any appreciable numbers.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Actually, Trump's growth is still pretty tepid... kind of where we've been for the last six years... about 3% average. One good quarter doesn't really mean that much.

Trump's Trade war is already hurting the economy.
It's not just one quarter. Look at the bar graph. On the right side of it (2017-2018) the bars are high. On the left side 2015-2016, they're low. Duh! You can't win elections on lies. American people are smarter than you think.
united-states-gdp-growth.png

She won by 3 million votes...that's how that turned out.
"Votes" ? LOL..That shouldn't matter. Only thing that should matter is AMERICAN votes. Of those ,Trump won in a landslide. And from our booming economy + less illegal alien voters, he will again in 2020. :biggrin:

Well Trump reduced taxes and removed a lot of regulations on businesses. Look what's happened since.

Yup, there'll be another recession, but i'm sure you'll blame the darkies..

because you always do.

Oh, just like you always blame the whites?

Like I said,recessions come and go. But if it’s one thing I’ve always said about liberals, it’s that they never think they’re wrong. It’s always somebody else’s fault.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No, we aren't. My dad was able to buy a vacation property on a middle class salary back in the 1950's... No College. Just a HS Diploma, he was able to get a union card and support five kids on his salary.

With $28 Billion/year sales lost to US businesses. $28 Billion/yr lost from the US economy. Tens of Billions$$ more lost from US tax treasuries, due to the welfare anchor baby racket, false documentation, and a misinterpretation of the 14th amendment.

8 million jobs lost to illegal aliens AND >>>>>>

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($133 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists.

18. Litter.

19. Forest Fires.

No, we aren't. My dad was able to buy a vacation property on a middle class salary back in the 1950's... No College. Just a HS Diploma, he was able to get a union card and support five kids on his salary.

With $28 Billion/year sales lost to US businesses. $28 Billion/yr lost from the US economy. Tens of Billions$$ more lost from US tax treasuries, due to the welfare anchor baby racket, false documentation, and a misinterpretation of the 14th amendment.

8 million jobs lost to illegal aliens AND >>>>>>

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($133 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists.

18. Litter.

19. Forest Fires.
We should be generating one thousand dollars per foreign national; to help cover social costs via capital programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back