What Have We Learned In This Election?

Also learned that there is a major weak point in the media that can be exploited by someone with enough skill, as we saw with Trump. He lives, shits, eats, breathes PR, and he played the media like a musician plays an instrument. He effectively forced every media outlet to give him coverage, 24/7, because he knew that if one outlet decided to not cover his wild antics, that a competitor outlet would, and that they'd lose eyeballs. Very diabolical, but it worked.
...and you were so close to being lucid.

We've learned that obama has opened the border with the welcome mat out for illegal aliens for one purpose...

Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote - Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)
You think it's "FUNNY" that a sitting president of AMERICA would encourage and give clemency to ILLEGALS to VOTE in an American election to sway it AGAINST IT'S LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS?

YOU, CANDYASS, ARE A JACKOFF OF EPIC ANTI AMERICAN PROPORTIONS... WHAT A SACK OF SHIT!

PEOPLE OF THE BOARD... CANDYASS THINKS IT'S FUNNY!

What is clear to me is that the process that we call an election has turned into a joke. Issues, ideas and policies are rarely discussed. What is discussed is the latest secret recording, the latest tweet, the latest rumor of scandal, the latest accusation, the latest blah blah blah.

The result of that is we get candidates that are not necessarily the best choices, they just have hides an inch thick. They have the highest tolerance for pain.

The Republican party can never claim they are for morals and religion ever again. Their primary included whose dick is longer and kindergarten name calling like "little Marco", etc

Donald Trump defends size of his penis - CNNPolitics.com

The religious right and Republican party support overwhelmingly the most vile and childish candidate ever. They never get to claim the moral high ground ever again.

The Republican party can never claim they are for morals and religion ever again. Their primary included whose dick is longer and kindergarten name calling like "little Marco", etc

The religious right and Republican party support overwhelmingly the most vile and childish candidate ever. They never get to claim the moral high ground ever again.

Childish, maybe

Vile?

Clinton won that award

Childish, maybe

Vile?

Clinton won that award

Republican party slogan: Grab her by the pussy

Childish, maybe

Vile?

Clinton won that award

Republican party slogan: Grab her by the pussy

and the Democratic party slogan: Grab them by the balls.

(Obviously either talking about Republicans, or liberal women)

We've learned that no matter how bad their record, or how experienced they are, the elite will push their candidate to the top.

This election has proved my point about how self absorbed politicians are.

They stayed silent about their candidates in fear of retribution, even with full knowledge that they are toxic and dangerous. Either party could of pulled the plug on their candidate at any time, bunch of rats....

One of the greatest political experiments in the history of man is going to be history within 25 years, and the fallout will be horrible.

The results of "one greatest political experiments in history" (not really) were found out in a period of 4 years. You are all just slow learners.

How about the fact that the Dem's and liberals are so hateful that they don't want Republicans on the planet anymore simply because they have an R beside their name. I will /never/ forget, nor /forgive/ they are a threat to my liberty, my life, and my freedom.
How absolutely juvenile. They are nothing of the sort.

Might be an interesting thread to post any random observations you may have had. I'll start.

I learned that politicians are pretty "reflective" to the current political climate, to where people are currently. Example, Hillary moved further to the left on many positions when she was able to see with her own eyes how well he was resonating with liberals. This shows flexibility with Hillary, which I think is important.

That who you are as a person, and why you believe the things you believe goes a very long way to reaching people, as we saw with Bernie Sanders. His campaign was truly revolutionary for someone very unexpected.

That the folks on the right went into a sort of voluntary state of delusion in order to support Trump, an man who otherwise would repulse them if he were a democrat.

Candidates in the primary will always move to the right or the left to capture the base. Once they win their primaries, they have to move to center to win the White House.

This year is unusual, because Hillary Clinton saw that the Republican party was shattered into pieces so she SUCCESSFULLY captured millions of Republican voters. In fact the DNC convention looked more like a Republican one, than a Democrat convention.

What has astounded me in this election is the HATE. I have been a life-long Republican, and I had to change my party status independent, because this is not the party of Lincoln or Reagan anymore. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, HATE, bigotry, misogyny and extremism. It's a party that is going to be put on the endangered species list after Tuesday.

th

And that's the real news out of this election.

I learned to my dismay that some Americans are frightfully vulnerable to the fascist playbook. I suppose it has been long enough since WWII that Americans have forgotten where all that fearmongering and scapegoating leads. Good thing the core of this Neo-Fascist movement are rapidly aging boomers and not the millennials who did not fall for it, I have a lot of optimism because of that.

We learned there is no election, its rigged from the get go to virtually guarantee the establishment picks who will win before a vote is ever cast. And just how corrupt government has become, they don't even obey the very laws they pass. A few more corrupt establishment imbeciles elected, another $20 to $40 trillion in debt and the country will collapse. Thank God I won't live to see it.

We learned there is no election, its rigged from the get go to virtually guarantee the establishment picks who will win before a vote is ever cast. And just how corrupt government has become, they don't even obey the very laws they pass. A few more corrupt establishment imbeciles elected, another $20 to $40 trillion in debt and the country will collapse. Thank God I won't live to see it.

You're stating that as if it's fact.

Forum List

Back