What happens when your leader is a prolific liar

Obama worked with international cooperation. He was trusted as a reliable ally whose word could be trusted.

The world is shocked at Trumps inept foreign policy, lying, bullying, constant policy shifts .......we are on our own

Obama was an ass-kissing doormat. Our allies loved him because he would do whatever they said.

Trump has a backbone.

Your crappy narrative sounds just like the way they spoke about Reagan.

Move to Iran and take some of your left wing pussies with you.

Sorry to say. Trump made us look very weak and stupid around the world. No backbone.

Obama worked with our allies as a team. Trump work with our allies as a worthless bully.

You bet he worked as a team.

He asked which part of their ass they wanted kissed....and he did just that.

I’m getting old but I didn’t see Obama kissed any ass. Would you care to give an example?

Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a Superpower

Coming from an anti Obama media? Absolutely. Why not bring out Hannity?

Compared how Trump threatens our allies and making enemies. Sure.

Talking about Obama.....

CNN Fact Check: Obama went on an apology tour, Romney and others say - CNNPolitics

He then goes on to talk about forging "common solutions to our common problems."
"America cannot confront the challenges of this century alone, but that Europe cannot confront them without America. So I've come to Europe this week to renew our partnership, one in which America listens and learns from our friends and allies, but where our friends and allies bear their share of the burden. Together, we must forge common solutions to our common problems."

American does not need anyone. Obama was full of crap then and he's full of crap now.

Let the Europeans hand over their countries to immigrants......

That’s nothing compared to Trump damages he created.

Obama worked with international cooperation. He was trusted as a reliable ally whose word could be trusted.

The world is shocked at Trumps inept foreign policy, lying, bullying, constant policy shifts .......we are on our own

Obama was an ass-kissing doormat. Our allies loved him because he would do whatever they said.

Trump has a backbone.

Your crappy narrative sounds just like the way they spoke about Reagan.

Move to Iran and take some of your left wing pussies with you.

Sorry to say. Trump made us look very weak and stupid around the world. No backbone.

Obama worked with our allies as a team. Trump work with our allies as a worthless bully.

You bet he worked as a team.

He asked which part of their ass they wanted kissed....and he did just that.

I’m getting old but I didn’t see Obama kissed any ass. Would you care to give an example?

Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a Superpower

Heritage group?

So, you are proud how we treated native Americans? You proud of slavery and the racism, that followed? are you proud of camps of Japanese Americans in the 40's.

Obama worked with the Kurds to do the fighting against ISIS

Trump threw them under the bus and let them be slaughtered by the Turks

It will take generations to fix all these mess created by unfit president Donnie.
No it won't. When The Messiah Returns, The Entire System of Human Government is Destroyed. All Evil Doers and Followers of The Anti-Christ and his False Prophet are cast in to Hell. Jesus Christ God, The Son of God then becomes The Government, "it rests upon His shoulders, and He rules as The Prince of Peace with a "Rod of Iron" and there will be No Killing or Sin, Nor Death Nor Sickness in All The Earth.

He Destroys Iran, Russia, Turkey and their Allies in a single Day, Destroys all The AntiChrist Armies in a Single Day Destroys Human Government in a Single Day, and Sends Satan and his followers, to Hell.

Then there is finally True Peace on Earth.

It's coming soon. Watch Damascus be turned in to Rubble, and Watch Iran, Turkey & Russia be destroyed as they Attack Iran.

Are you confused or something on meth?

You have zero rebuttal then you gave me your religious belief mixing Trump.

If devil existed as you describe. Trump boi will be a good example of that. You know why I said that?
He just purposely created a humanitarian crisis for the Kurds with hundreds of thousands families being misplaced kids and women in hunger without homes.
You want Trump to bomb Iran will results world wide crisis resulting in a hunger turmoil.

THAT IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A DEVIL.
All of us are born in sin. Trump, you, me. But if you follow The One True God's Will, God will save you. God's promises are true. If president Trump protects Israel, God will protect and bless President Trump and America. It's that simple.

Where was allah when General Soleimani was sent to Hell?

No
Where.

You are a very confuse human being.
How can god protect a hypocrite prolific liar Trump?

Trump inflicted pain and suffering to hundreds thousands of people.

Trump chain hundreds of children in deplorable situations inside US.

Trump cheated on his wife. A pussy grabber.

Trump cheated on peoples money.

Trump hides his tax returns a corrupted potus.

God will come down burn Trump to hell.

And I pray to god ........ will come down and burn those bad people to hell.

f
No it won't. When The Messiah Returns, The Entire System of Human Government is Destroyed. All Evil Doers and Followers of The Anti-Christ and his False Prophet are cast in to Hell. Jesus Christ God, The Son of God then becomes The Government, "it rests upon His shoulders, and He rules as The Prince of Peace with a "Rod of Iron" and there will be No Killing or Sin, Nor Death Nor Sickness in All The Earth.

He Destroys Iran, Russia, Turkey and their Allies in a single Day, Destroys all The AntiChrist Armies in a Single Day Destroys Human Government in a Single Day, and Sends Satan and his followers, to Hell.

It's coming soon. Watch Damascus be turned in to Rubble, and Watch Iran, Turkey & Russia be destroyed as they Attack Iran.

If devil existed as you describe. Trump boi will be a good example of that. You know why I said that?
He just purposely created a humanitarian crisis for the Kurds with hundreds of thousands families being misplaced kids and women in hunger without homes.
You want Trump to bomb Iran will results world wide crisis resulting in a hunger turmoil.

All of us are born in sin. Trump, you, me. But if you follow The One True God's Will, God will save you. God's promises are true. If president Trump protects Israel, God will protect and bless President Trump and America. It's that simple.

No
Where.

TDS on full display.

While I don't care for him as a person, he's a much better president than Obama.

Truth hurts.

Obama was and is well respected and feared around the world.

The whole world knows Trump is a weakling idiot coward president. Total embarrassment.

In short TDS. Trump Dumb Stupid
Countries fear Trump.

Like they fear crazy people waving a gun around.

f

No
Where.

TDS on full display.

While I don't care for him as a person, he's a much better president than Obama.

Truth hurts.

Obama was and is well respected and feared around the world.

The whole world knows Trump is a weakling idiot coward president. Total embarrassment.

In short TDS. Trump Dumb Stupid
Countries fear Trump.

Like they fear crazy people waving a gun around.

Exactly so. And as likely to cause death inside the home as out.

Another Liar from a man already Condemned to Hell.

Trump is now lobbying for an Independent State of Kurdistan.
Nothing Trump says can be believed. He lies about anything and everything all the time. The world mocks and laughs at our liar in chief.
Calling a man a liar without proof will condemn your own soul to Hell, but you don't care, because in your arrogance, you think Satan wins the final battle. He loses miserably.

Why do you defend Terrorists, and why are you not speaking out against Iran wanting to interfere in our elections?

One reason not discussed as to why Soleoimani was executed like the cowardly black dog he was, is that Iran was going to attempt to interfere in US and Israel Elections. They also wanted to start forest fires in The US like they have done in Australia, and wanted to engage in skirmishes with Border Patrol. Overseas they planned rocket and knife attacks on Israel, and attacks on Embassies, and planned kidnappings of US Diplomats and Israelis.

Strange, but you had no problem calling me a liar with absolutely no proof of that. I guess YOUR SOUL is now condemned to hell.

Why are YOU not speaking out against Russian actually interfering your elections, not just "wanting to" interfere?

Soleimani was on his way to a PEACE CONFERENCE, and Putin doesn't wan't peace in the ME, he wants the US to be hated and attacked by Muslims. Anything to weaken and destroy the USA.
I call you a liar because you are a liar. I have caught you promoting lies repeatedly on this forum. Most of you trashing America and The President are liars. If I do not call you out on your lies I fail God, and myself, and those listening to you who would believe your lies.

Just on The Russian Collusion Hoax alone is enough to condemn you all to Hell.

There is no way in HELL that Trump is a good person. Let alone a good president.

Yet God Loves us and blesses us anyways while the Muzzi god Ollie Assburn makes his people live in the desert, plagued by locusts, poverty war and brutality and completely dependent on the generosity and the dollars of Western Nations to survive.

Obama tried to wreck us, and Trump resurrected us. We are better allies than ever before and twice as deadly.

You ain’t seen nothing yet.

You are LYING again. Obama is far better than Trump.

Trump has ruined this country here and overseas. Trump made us look weak, coward, stupid and unreliable ally. That’s a fact.

Twice as deadly? Like Trump abandoning an ally so Syria and Putin can take over? Like pardoning a war criminal then invite him to his New Years party.
I can give you an example where the whole WORLD is watching this dumb fuck president.

How the hell you can say? We are better allies than before. When Trump made us a laughing stock.
Divine Judgment is coming upon Iran. They lose 90% of their military in a single day. Remember that I told you that when you see it happen.

WOW....... I thought you were going to hide under your blanket.

They (Iran) lose 90% of their military in a single day...... I’m shocked for you to say that despite with all your post all that crap about Trump....... You are this ignorant.

Dude when we start bombing Iraq it’s a piece of cake with minimum resistance.. Bur it took several months of bombing.

Iran is not a weakling Iraq. They been preparing that a rouge inept US president like Trump will come and messed up ME.....
You are right US has the advantages of military fire power.
You drop one bomb in Iran and the whole Persian gulf kiss good bye affecting world wide economy into crisis. You can kiss Saudi Arabia and other countries nearby. That’s the consequences that idiot Donnie and you don’t understand.
America is NEVER going to war with Iran. God is going to destroy Iran by Supernatural Holy Power. Ezekiel 38-39. He is also going to turn Syria in to a pile of Rubble and several other Syrian Cities with it, and it will be uninhabitable. Isaiah 17.

America does not have to lift a finger to do this. It is done by God.

There is even a passage that talks about Arrows (Missiles) being shot up in to the air, and ALL OF THEM, raining down upon the Iranians, Russians and Turks that fired them at Israel.

Repent. Thy Judgment is at hand. Fear God, or be Forever Condemned.

America is never going to war with Iran. With idiot Donnie in the WH?

You are a religious person at the same time you idolize a bad person.
How is that makes you?

We are against bad people. So when judgement come. I thought bad people will be eliminated.
I don't Idolize anyone. I would turn on Donald Trump the moment I thought he was going to turn against the Right to Life, and Israel's right to exist, and God.

But you engage in rebellion and slander, and lies. And those are sins punishable by Hell.

Another Liar from a man already Condemned to Hell.

Trump is now lobbying for an Independent State of Kurdistan.
Nothing Trump says can be believed. He lies about anything and everything all the time. The world mocks and laughs at our liar in chief.
Calling a man a liar without proof will condemn your own soul to Hell, but you don't care, because in your arrogance, you think Satan wins the final battle. He loses miserably.

Why do you defend Terrorists, and why are you not speaking out against Iran wanting to interfere in our elections?

One reason not discussed as to why Soleoimani was executed like the cowardly black dog he was, is that Iran was going to attempt to interfere in US and Israel Elections. They also wanted to start forest fires in The US like they have done in Australia, and wanted to engage in skirmishes with Border Patrol. Overseas they planned rocket and knife attacks on Israel, and attacks on Embassies, and planned kidnappings of US Diplomats and Israelis.

Strange, but you had no problem calling me a liar with absolutely no proof of that. I guess YOUR SOUL is now condemned to hell.

Why are YOU not speaking out against Russian actually interfering your elections, not just "wanting to" interfere?

Soleimani was on his way to a PEACE CONFERENCE, and Putin doesn't wan't peace in the ME, he wants the US to be hated and attacked by Muslims. Anything to weaken and destroy the USA.
I call you a liar because you are a liar. I have caught you promoting lies repeatedly on this forum. Most of you trashing America and The President are liars. If I do not call you out on your lies I fail God, and myself, and those listening to you who would believe your lies.

Just on The Russian Collusion Hoax alone is enough to condemn you all to Hell.

Dude you are a big time liar. We are not trashing America.
We are trashing a piece of garbage Trump.
The President of The United States is The Commander and Chief of all American Military Forces. He is also The Chief Law Enforcement Official in The United States. His office also has the authority over all US Government Agencies, and he also is the sole authority for setting Foreign Policy. He also has authority over all Trade Agreements, and Trade and Commerce in The US, and he also has authority over Border Security and Immigration.

Yes, when you attack The President of The United States, you are attacking The United States.

Actually, we are not a trusted ally like we used to be
Our so-called allies have changed.
We are America. Our military is tops. Engaging our military is how we send warning messages to the rest of the world.

We are America
We have an unstable foreign policy and have implemented questionable decisions in the past including unprovoked invasions, use of torture, political assassination

We are not the ally we once were
Yeah, but Obama is no longer in office.

Not even close.

hannity was threatened with a law suit by the family of seth rich if he didn't cease & desist his bullshit lying that hillary offed him, & an appeals court said it can still proceed.
It hasn't been demonstrated the Hillary didn't of Seth Rich.
FOX is still 1000 times more credible than MSNBC.

you have no rock bottom to hit when it comes to being a deplorable.

Fox News draws a lawsuit
Fast forward to May 16, 2017. Fox News reported that the FBI had proof that Rich had sent WikiLeaks "thousands of internal emails."

Fox cited an anonymous federal investigator who said the FBI had the emails between Rich and WikiLeaks. It also quoted Rod Wheeler, a private investigator who was looking into Rich’s death on behalf of Rich’s parents , as saying, "My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and Wikileaks."

The Fox News report quoted Wheeler once more, "My investigation shows someone within the D.C. government, Democratic National Committee or Clinton team is blocking the murder investigation from going forward. That is unfortunate. Seth Rich’s murder is unsolved as a result of that."

Wheeler disputed the way he was quoted after the report aired, and two months later, on Aug. 1, 2017, Wheeler sued Fox News and others for inventing those quotes.

"Mr. Wheeler – who was the only named source quoted in the article – did not make these statements," his lawyer wrote in the filing.

Several versions of the Rich story, all based on the work of Fox News reporter Malia Zimmerman, appeared late in the evening on May 15 and throughout the day on May 16.
Seth Rich: Separating fact and speculation

5.Butowsky is a frequent contributor for Fox News and Fox Business Channel, an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump and opponent of Hillary Clinton, and a friend to former Press Secretary Sean Spicer and Chief Strategist Steve Bannon. 6.Mr. Wheeler is a former Washington D.C. Police homicide detective and current private investigative consultant, crime analyst and Fox News contributor. 7.In February 2017, Butowsky introduced himself to Mr. Wheeler and offered to bankroll an investigation into Seth Rich’s murder. Butowsky explained that he was working with Zimmerman, an investigative journalist with Fox News who was conducting her own investigation into the death of Seth Rich. 8.As it turned out, Butowsky and Zimmerman were not simply Good Samaritans attempting to solve a murder. Rather, they were interested in advancing a political agenda for the Trump Administration. Specifically, it was their aim to have Mr. Wheeler confirm that: (i) Seth Rich was responsible for the leak of DNC emails to WikiLeaks; and (ii) Seth Rich was murdered by a Democrat operative because he leaked the emails to WikiLeaks.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3906804/Seth-Rich-Fox-News.pdf

MSNBC makes no qualms about leaning left & they don't pass themselves off as 'news' & they sure don't have it in their name.
You failed to prove that Hillary didn't have him knocked off.

LOL! it has been debunked & the burden of proof falls on the accuser in this country - remember? oopsie...................... but you just keep on proving what a good little butt buddy donny has.
You certainly haven't posted any proof that it has been debunked. All I said is that it isn't proven one way or another. I don't have to prove anything.

Actually, Obama’s lies were few and far between. Obama was trusted on the international scene. So much so that other countries deployed ground troops based on his assurances.

Trump has no such support. His incessant lies and constant policy shifts make him unreliable.

Yes, our so-called allies, knew they could depend on Obama to play doormat.

Trump...not so much.

our allies depended on america to be a partner since WW2 & trump has turned his back in favor of dictators who want the alliance to fall apart. pompeo is whining now that europe should be giving us props & stand behind us in this latest fuck up? LOL!!! are you kidding? just like the sovereign nation we CONducted this strike in - nato wasn't even apprised of our actions. hell, we didn't even tell our congress except for a couple war hawks like ms. lindsey who has had a hard on for this action for years.
Our allies depended on us to babysit them. It appears to me that all you snowflakes are supporting the dictatorship in Iran. I haven't noticed Pompeo whining about anything. Turds like you are doing all the whining. Do you actually believe we should have to consult 25 layers of bureaucracy to conduct a strike that requires the highest level of security?

You're truly an idiot.

Last edited:
The insurance companies are to blame? You mean Obama didn't know what the fuck he was doing?

they sure are partly to blame. obama put too much faith in bighealthcorp to do the right thing. that was his biggest mistake. & despite it all - 2018 sure proved that those that have obamacare sure wanna keep it. the town halls proved it.
Obama and the Dims are to blame, asshole. They're the ones with the guns, not the insurance companies, who just have to do what they're told.

lol - what? wow - that is some fucked up logic right there.
ROFL! Ya think? Do you actually believe the insurance companies can tell the government to fuck off?

yep - they have for years.... why do you think they have been able to rake in massive amts of profit off the backs of sick people? bigpharma is in on that deal too. donny also promised to rein in drug prices.... how'z that working out for the american people?

'too big to fail' applies to any massive corporation.
Insurance companies make a profit of about 5%, so your claim is obvious horseshit.

Now, they won’t send any in support of Trumps bizarre foreign policy
They didn’t send anyone for Obama.

But they did
Remember Obama’s “Lead from behind” strategy that Conservatives mocked?

Obama got our allies to carry the load in Libya, Egypt, Sudan while we provided mostly air cover

None of our allies would risk their troops to support a Trump initiative

Their citizens would not risk their sons or daughters on behalf of Trump
Look moron...we send 50,000 troops and everyone else sends 2,000.
UK sent a lot of troops to Iraq (suckers)
France, Germany, Russia sent significant on the ground support to Egypt, Libya and Syria

Won’t do it for Trump
2,000 troops is zip compared to what we send; don’t embarrass yourself anymore.

it's all proportional. bigger nation = more troops available. we also have a national guard & do not allow our military to be a standing army within our borders unlike other NATO nations. they need their troops to defend their own borders as well.

It will take generations to fix all these mess created by unfit president Donnie.

No
Where.

If Trump is unable to be forgiven by God for any sins you say he committed without real proof, then you will be joining him in Hell for your sins.

Whether Trump is a Sinner or Saint, God is using him and blessing him because he chose to bless Israel.

God would bless you too, if you defended Israel and started honoring God.

Forum List

Back