Zone1 what happens to the souls of aborted infants (or unbaptized ones?)

I know... Well, i didn't know those exact figures but I know enough about that religion to know it is just not truly Christian
Most Church organizations arent

One group believes Jesus is Adam.

Another teaches Jesus is Michael.

Jesus created both of them

I'm still reading through this but thought I'd share since a poster here brought up the issue of what happens to unbaptized infants, which would include of course the aborted ones
Somewhere in the Pentateuch or somewhere in the Old Testament, there is a warning about obstructing child birth of any kind. Some believe it, and some don't. I ran across a discussion about this on tv something Chapel that discusses scripture, but I can't remember the book or verse. This was before baptisms were popular, but Christian children in my family were treated like a prize by their parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and neighbors where we lived. Christ told us" "suffer ye the little children." And I know that is a scripture based in the New Testament, but again, I can't remember the chapter verse, Gospel, or other book. Mosaic Law considered human life as God's creation and that each of us is prescious to the Lord God. King David said in one of the Psalms that God knew he was in his mother before his mother did. Any which way you look at it, God loves the little children of the world. And we should, too. God bless us every one. :thup:

Somewhere in the Pentateuch or somewhere in the Old Testament, there is a warning about obstructing child birth of any kind. Some believe it, and some don't. I ran across a discussion about this on tv something Chapel that discusses scripture, but I can't remember the book or verse. This was before baptisms were popular, but Christian children in my family were treated like a prize by their parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and neighbors where we lived. Christ told us" "suffer ye the little children." And I know that is a scripture based in the New Testament, but again, I can't remember the chapter verse, Gospel, or other book. Mosaic Law considered human life as God's creation and that each of us is prescious to the Lord God. King David said in one of the Psalms that God knew he was in his mother before his mother did. Any which way you look at it, God loves the little children of the world. And we should, too. God bless us every one. :thup:

well, I just flat out say St Augustine was wrong about babies going to hell if not baptized. He wasn't a pope... Him being declared a saint by the (Real) Church does not mean everything hesaid and did was holy and approved by God.. it just means there is valid evidence he is in heaven..

speak for yourself

or maybe you just did?

What you people call a soul is nothing but a manifestation of self that is a function of the brain.

There is no invisible thing that encompasses your personality that is eternal.

What you people call a soul is nothing but a manifestation of self that is a function of the brain.

There is no invisible thing that encompasses your personality that is eternal.
your opinion

I wish people would stop projecting THEIR OPINION as the gospel truth when they don't have any way of knowing certain things 100% either!

The effects of original sin is that we all enter mortality and eventually die. The overcoming of original sin is that we all will resurrect and live forever in a body of flesh and bones forever and ever.

1 Corinthians 15:21-22
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

It is important for our eternal learning and growth that we go through mortality, but God has overcome the effects of original sin in that we shall all be resurrected and live forever as immortal beings.

Acts 24:15
15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

In the short run we live in mortality but we are not held accountable for Adam and Eve's transgression. We are only held accountable for our own sins. Little children cannot sin until they reach the age of accountability. Until they become accountable they are innocent before God.

Matthew 18:2-6
2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

your opinion

I wish people would stop projecting THEIR OPINION as the gospel truth when they don't have any way of knowing certain things 100% either!
Just like the existence of a soul is YOUR opinion .. Why do you get to project YOUR opinion but no one else does?

Until you can scientifically prove there is a soul there is no way for you to be 100% certain it exists either.

Just like the existence of a soul is YOUR opinion .. Why do you get to project YOUR opinion but no one else does?

Until you can scientifically prove there is a soul there is no way for you to be 100% certain it exists either.

reading comprehension issue!

I used the word EITHER

I said you don't know EITHER (meaning neither does anyone else ... know much)

The effects of original sin is that we all enter mortality and eventually die. The overcoming of original sin is that we all will resurrect and live forever in a body of flesh and bones forever and ever.

1 Corinthians 15:21-22
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

It is important for our eternal learning and growth that we go through mortality, but God has overcome the effects of original sin in that we shall all be resurrected and live forever as immortal beings.

Acts 24:15
15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

In the short run we live in mortality but we are not held accountable for Adam and Eve's transgression. We are only held accountable for our own sins. Little children cannot sin until they reach the age of accountability. Until they become accountable they are innocent before God.

Matthew 18:2-6
2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Jesus overcame the ill effects of our original sin, TRUE

But you have to be IN JESUS to benefit from what He did...

You can't go through life, unbaptized and un-interested in Jesus... and then expect to... be free of original or actual sin...

Jesus overcame the ill effects of our original sin, TRUE

But you have to be IN JESUS to benefit from what He did...

You can't go through life, unbaptized and un-interested in Jesus... and then expect to... be free of original or actual sin...
All mankind whether just or unjust will benefit from the resurrection to immortality. However, those who do not repent and seek the forgiveness of sin for their own personal sins will not make it into the kingdom of heaven. Great things await the righteous in the kingdom of heaven. Only those who accept Jesus into their lives and follow the Master will find themselves in his kingdom. Others will be sent to a lower kingdom because they are not worthy of enter the kingdom of heaven even though Jesus does give them resurrection. Infant children are not held accountable for any sin since they are not capable of even knowing what sin is. No man is held accountable for the transgression of Adam and Eve and thus will all resurrect and overcome death through Jesus Christ our Lord and live immortally forever and ever. Resurrection is unto all mankind but entrance into the kingdom of heaven is another thing altogether. We must learn to live the law of the kingdom of heaven and be willing to subject ourselves to God and his ways or we will find ourselves in a less desirable place in the eternities even though we do gain a resurrected body.

All mankind whether just or unjust will benefit from the resurrection to immortality. However, those who do not repent and seek the forgiveness of sin for their own personal sins will not make it into the kingdom of heaven. Great things await the righteous in the kingdom of heaven. Only those who accept Jesus into their lives and follow the Master will find themselves in his kingdom. Others will be sent to a lower kingdom because they are not worthy of enter the kingdom of heaven even though Jesus does give them resurrection. Infant children are not held accountable for any sin since they are not capable of even knowing what sin is. No man is held accountable for the transgression of Adam and Eve and thus will all resurrect and overcome death through Jesus Christ our Lord and live immortally forever and ever. Resurrection is unto all mankind but entrance into the kingdom of heaven is another thing altogether. We must learn to live the law of the kingdom of heaven and be willing to subject ourselves to God and his ways or we will find ourselves in a less desirable place in the eternities even though we do gain a resurrected body.

well, I disagree... but I'm out of time for today... later

reading comprehension issue!

I used the word EITHER

I said you don't know EITHER (meaning neither does anyone else ... know much)
So Your opinion is the only one that matters since you bitch whine and complain when someone else posts their opinion.

All you religious beliefs are based on nothing but hearsay and fantasy

so in summary

No one knows.

obviously if the Church Christ founded (Cahtolic) didn't figure it out, as it were, no one else is going to.

I say this not knowing everything about the Church... Imagine that!

But I do know what I know... and from what I can tell, no one really knows how God deals with children who die unbaptized.. Because of original sin, it is logical to cnclude they don' go directly into Heaven.. so the Limbo thing makes sense but... I think (the real) Catholic Church moved away from the Limbo teaching

Forum List

Back