What happens to a drug lord's money ?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
What happens to a drug lord's money when he is arrested?

Can El Chapo's assets be confiscated as drug money or have he put it in places where it cannot be confiscated? Trump could really use that money to build his fence and treat drug additions. If all his assets are in his wife's name it would have to be proven that she was part of his drug cartel? Just wondering

I've heard that while he's in prison his kids will be able to visit him, but not his wife. So it does sound like she was involved in the cartel in some way. I can't think of any other reason she of all people won't be allowed to visit.

Can El Chapo's assets be confiscated as drug money or have he put it in places where it cannot be confiscated? Trump could really use that money to build his fence and treat drug additions. If all his assets are in his wife's name it would have to be proven that she was part of his drug cartel? Just wondering

.Duribg the Obama years, seized assets went into a government slush fund which BHO used to fund community (shit stirrers) organizers and Left Wing organizations but not RW groups.

If they find the money I think it would go into the General fund. Not sure.

Forum List

Back