What Happens If Trump Calls Out Military to Stop The Crooked System ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn History !!

History is full of worthless paper laws

And then it becomes might makes right!!

Well that does make some sense, however there is strength in numbers.

Strength in numbers of the wise

That is the real power

It is as you said. Might makes right. Well maybe "right' isn't the correct word. Might makes what is, sounds better.

There is trouble in the forest
And the creatures all have fled
As the maples scream 'oppression!'
And the oaks, just shake their heads
So the maples formed a union
And demanded equal rights
'The oaks are just too greedy
We will make them give us light'
Now there's no more oak oppression
For they passed a noble law
And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet,
Axe,
And saw

Why does might makes right??

They have the highest logic intellect and that ability controls the world for the best progress

Their logic invents the best weapons

I think the word Right denotes to much morality into the term might. Might makes what is, sounds more neutral. Hitler had the might but he sure wasn't right was he?

Best progress for whom?

We had the best weapons in Vietnam.

Last edited:
The men are agreeing with trump

That the deep state is destroying the nation

That is the question that they ask themselves. Will they allow the nation to fall ??

Ah back to the (DUH-Heap) state I see.

Kids. Stay off (DUH-Heap) state and stay in school.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...=10&date=23&id=821609&oref=r.search.yahoo.com

This poll was when Obama had his liberal officers ran into the military

Today trump has replaced most of those

Polls shows the men love trump and the women hate trump

What will happen if trump calls out the military because of a crooked govt and crooked media that makes fair elections impossible

The men has the same view point as trump and that is why they poll for him. That means the men also sees this govt as corrupt to the core

So if Trump calls them out what will happen ??

A good chance trump and the men both sees there is no other option to save the nation

Ask the British. Two of their Queens were among the greatest rulers of all time: Elizabeth I, and Victoria I. Most countries have had very few Queens because, until recently, any male heir to the crown superceded all of his sisters to become first in line.

The Russians also had Catherine the Great. Remarkable given how few Queens there were, how so many of them were so extraordinary.

This woman hating thing you've got going on is not going to end well for you. Just look at the mid-terms.

What if, what if, what if?

You should move to Saudi Arabia where men are men and sheep are scared. Those countries are doing really, really well, but only because they have oil. Women don't even have the right to drive in these countries, much less vote.

You live in a first world country where the voting age women vastly outnumber the voting age men, and the women have had more than enough of Trump.
How long has women ruling had a successful empire ?

What does history say

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...=10&date=23&id=821609&oref=r.search.yahoo.com

What will happen if trump calls out the military because of a crooked govt and crooked media that makes fair elections impossible

The men has the same view point as trump and that is why they poll for him. That means the men also sees this govt as corrupt to the core

A good chance trump and the men both sees there is no other option to save the nation

"A good chance trump and the men both sees there is no other option to save the nation"

no other option but to call out the soldiers.....to do what?

kill liberals?
kill gays?
kill atheists?
kill democrats?

of course, after you have killed all the liberals and democrats you'll have to ban and burn all of their books (else there will be a new generation of leftists in 2-30 years).....

And now it is time for you to DENY that YOU are a fkn nazi

Trump has my full support for Martial Law to clean out the government and commies. The women only hate Trump cause he didn't grab them by the pussy.

While the likelihood of your scenario is slim in chance, if a sitting President decided to use the regular armed forces to seize full power of our political machinery, the units he'd use to do so would perform the task long before anyone in the media or public knew what hit them.
I don't know if you've ever sworn the oath you take when entering the military or any other government office or position for that matter but you swear an oath to protect the nation not a person. Every member of the military would recognize any order against the people to be illegal so would not obey it.

They swore an oath to protect the nation

But the men agreed with trump that the deep state is destroying the nation

I took the oath when I entered the military. First and foremost, each member has sworn to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". YOu are advocating the destruction of the US Constitution.

The men are agreeing with trump

That the deep state is destroying the nation

That is the question that they ask themselves. Will they allow the nation to fall ??

Please tell us exactly what the "crooked system" is doing to destroy the United States? None of this "you should know" or vague references to history or whatever.

Tell us EXACTLY what you think is wrong that warrants a military coup.

While the likelihood of your scenario is slim in chance, if a sitting President decided to use the regular armed forces to seize full power of our political machinery, the units he'd use to do so would perform the task long before anyone in the media or public knew what hit them.
I don't know if you've ever sworn the oath you take when entering the military or any other government office or position for that matter but you swear an oath to protect the nation not a person. Every member of the military would recognize any order against the people to be illegal so would not obey it.

I took the oath when I entered the military. First and foremost, each member has sworn to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". YOu are advocating the destruction of the US Constitution.

the President saluting communist generals doesnt bother RW dipshits like the op in the least.

btw

Thank you for your service.

Trump has my full support for Martial Law to clean out the government and commies. The women only hate Trump cause he didn't grab them by the pussy.

Please Mr. Rosenstein get up off your knees.........you're out.

Thats bullshit. The left are changing our constitution one brick at a time and your going along with THAT. I took the same oath you did in 1963. I remember a totally different world than you are living in now. Unless you were there then, you don't have a clue.

Thats bullshit. The left are changing our constitution one brick at a time and your going along with THAT. I took the same oath you did in 1963. I remember a totally different world than you are living in now. Unless you were there then, you don't have a clue.

So you think a military dictatorship would be closer to the original intent of the constitution, as envisioned by the Framers?

I know its tough.
2xq9pm7ckgv21.jpg

I was a kid, but I remember. And what I quoted above is exactly what is in the oath. It also says "follow the orders of the president and the officers above me, according to the UCMJ". The UCMJ states that a member of the military has a duty to refuse to follow unlawful orders.

Yes, the times were different. But the oath and the UCMJ are the same.

I am not going along with anything that is against the US Constitution. But I am also not advocating a military coup.

So you obviously agree with the idea of using the military to support Trump and remove the free press and any opposition.

So I will ask you the same thing I did of the OP.

Tell us exactly what you think is being done that is bad enough to warrant a military coup.

I was a kid, but I remember. And what I quoted above is exactly what is in the oath. It also says "follow the orders of the president and the officers above me, according to the UCMJ". The UCMJ states that a member of the military has a duty to refuse to follow unlawful orders.

Yes, the times were different. But the oath and the UCMJ are the same.

I am not going along with anything that is against the US Constitution. But I am also not advocating a military coup.

But the question will be

Will the men allow the nation to fall or will they break orders and save the nation

Which way will the men react?

Now the men are agreeing with trump that the nation will fall if they follow orders

See

If one thinks thru this issue it is easy to see what will happen and this scares the deep state to death

So you obviously agree with the idea of using the military to support Trump and remove the free press and any opposition.

So I will ask you the same thing I did of the OP.

Tell us exactly what you think is being done that is bad enough to warrant a military coup.

Bad enough is the record low iqs voting. Brought in by the crooks wanting easy to fool
voters ... But a population of loonies always falls

So that makes it a decision of destruction of the nation or to save it

So you think a military dictatorship would be closer to the original intent of the constitution, as envisioned by the Framers?

The founders did not let the unwise or emotional vote

That was the founders Intent !!

"A good chance trump and the men both sees there is no other option to save the nation"

no other option but to call out the soldiers.....to do what?

kill liberals?
kill gays?
kill atheists?
kill democrats?

of course, after you have killed all the liberals and democrats you'll have to ban and burn all of their books (else there will be a new generation of leftists in 2-30 years).....

And now it is time for you to DENY that YOU are a fkn nazi

A logic test for voters will be the compromise with trump and the men and military staring down the crooked deep state

A compromise that goes with the founders of having only the wise voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back