What happens if joe biden dies before the election...and you have millions of mail in votes for him?

Just wondering....let's say millions of democrats decide to vote by mail, and then joe biden dies of exhaustion just before the election? What happens?

This is a serious question. Biden took another day off from campaigning, with RBG dead and the battle just ramping up...........he is frail, and getting worse.....

Kamala Harris I presume.

Before the election, she does not automatically replace Biden. There would be a fight within the party as to the replacement. Harris did terrible in the primaries.

Oh who does. Andrew Cuomo?

What happens if Trump's doctor and analyst decide he is too mentally brain damaged to continue being just a moron and goes even deeper in dumbness? Is he still looking for that birth certificate? Or grabbing things? He can do that you know.

'Trump told a reporter his biggest secret: that he is a danger to the American people'

"Trump is a particularly stupid man who thinks he is very smart. Perhaps this lies at the root of his monumentally dumb decision to grant Bob Woodward 18 interviews"

Actually, medical experts have signed statements verifying that Mr. Trump is , without a doubt, "the Healthiest President Almighty God ever created".

His doctor, the jew.

I don't know what the faith of President Trump's doctor is, do you have any proof he is of the Jewish faith?

What happens if Trump's doctor and analyst decide he is too mentally brain damaged to continue being just a moron and goes even deeper in dumbness? Is he still looking for that birth certificate? Or grabbing things? He can do that you know.

'Trump told a reporter his biggest secret: that he is a danger to the American people'

"Trump is a particularly stupid man who thinks he is very smart. Perhaps this lies at the root of his monumentally dumb decision to grant Bob Woodward 18 interviews"

Actually, medical experts have signed statements verifying that Mr. Trump is , without a doubt, "the Healthiest President Almighty God ever created".

His doctor, the jew.

I don't know what the faith of President Trump's doctor is, do you have any proof he is of the Jewish faith?

Just wondering....let's say millions of democrats decide to vote by mail, and then joe biden dies of exhaustion just before the election? What happens?

This is a serious question. Biden took another day off from campaigning, with RBG dead and the battle just ramping up...........he is frail, and getting worse.....
Trump is 74, obese, can't walk down a ramp and trembles when he has to take a drink of water. Yet you pretend he's 25 and fit.

No....joe biden is taking another day off from the campaign....Trump has been holding almost daily rallies while still being the President of the United States..........you don't know what you are talking about.

Sleepy Joe has to rest up for the RBG funeral/pep rally that is being planned for.
You can bet there will be a large gathering of hypocrites and they wont be social distancing at that rally...err I mean funeral.

Trump is 74, obese, can't walk down a ramp and trembles when he has to take a drink of water. Yet you pretend he's 25 and fit.

No....joe biden is taking another day off from the campaign....Trump has been holding almost daily rallies while still being the President of the United States..........you don't know what you are talking about.
its i am 2....what would you expect from the chump?....

He won't die...well unless Hitlary gets involved. He's probably stage 4 or 5 dementia/Alzheimer's....probably a couple of years left

And you pretend he is Ruth Ginsburg. Joe Biden is no Jack LaLanne either. You greatly exaggerate Trump's state of health but I guess when you see a train headed right for you your mind will look for anyway out.

well whoever, you, wrote this is mentally unstable, brain washed and very sick..oh btw it sounds like the writer is writing an autobiography

Kamala Harris I presume.

Before the election, she does not automatically replace Biden. There would be a fight within the party as to the replacement. Harris did terrible in the primaries.

Oh who does. Andrew Cuomo?
cuomo the homo will not be going to DC. this asswipe should get ready to leave albany.

The people aren't actually voting for Joe Biden or other presidential candidates, they are voting for presidential electors pledged to the candidate. So if he croaks, its not a big deal to the process.

This actually happened in 1872 when Democrat candidate Horace Greeley assumed room temperature. Those electors who were pledged to me voted for other individuals.
Since Harris is not the nomination winner do you think she will get those votes?

No problem, democrats have a history of electing dead people. Hell, he'd probably a better president then he would alive.

This actually happened in 1872 when Democrat candidate Horace Greeley assumed room temperature. Those electors who were pledged to me voted for other individuals.
You are Horace Greely posting from the grave?!
an interesting tidbit about Greenly
After the onset of the Civil War (1861), Greeley pursued an erratic course, though generally he sided with the Radical Republicans in advocating early emancipation of the slaves and, later, civil rights for freedmen. Greeley lost much public respect by opposing Lincoln’s renomination in 1864 and by signing the bail bond of former Confederate president Jefferson Davis in 1867.

The people aren't actually voting for Joe Biden or other presidential candidates, they are voting for presidential electors pledged to the candidate. So if he croaks, its not a big deal to the process.

Since Harris is not the nomination winner do you think she will get those votes?

Probably if the D's lose the electoral college.

But if its for the actually Presidency, my guess is that we'll see Hillary Clinton coming back.

But if its for the actually Presidency, my guess is that we'll see Hillary Clinton coming back.
one can only hope for that lol

President Trump runs circles around the Creepy, Sleepy, groper of women and children, Joe Biden.
Lol. trump is a fat slob and when I look at both men, I'd bet on Biden in a workout. Why do you call Biden all those things when trump is caught on tape bragging about grabbing pussy like he's a teenage boy, when he bragged to Howard Stern about how he would purposefully walk into a room of naked teenage children to peep, and has 20 women on record saying he raped them? Not to mention what he said about his daughter.

President Trump runs circles around the Creepy, Sleepy, groper of women and children, Joe Biden.

Hell, he runs circles around his own much younger staff.
No he doesn't.

None of this is going to happen. trump is 74, he could die before the election just as much as Biden.

None of this is going to happen. trump is 74, he could die before the election just as much as Biden.
that would mean Pence would be president

Lol. trump is a fat slob and when I look at both men, I'd bet on Biden in a workout. Why do you call Biden all those things when trump is caught on tape bragging about grabbing pussy like he's a teenage boy, when he bragged to Howard Stern about how he would purposefully walk into a room of naked teenage children to peep, and has 20 women on record saying he raped them? Not to mention what he said about his daughter.
I'd bet on Biden in a workout.
I will cover that bet.

I really dont know

if he’s dead he could not take the oath of office even if elected

but with so many mail-in ballots already cast its too late even now to substitute a new candidate

but its not likely to happen in any case

Forum List

Back