What Happened.....

oh oh another fbi guy steps down

this time the its the head of the FBI Public Affairs Office Mike Kortan

the texts outed this guy

--LOL

The longtime head of public affairs at the FBI — who was a confidant of former director James Comey — is planning to retire, Fox News has learned.

A notice went out this week for a retirement get-together for Michael Kortan scheduled for Feb. 15. Since 2009, Kortan has served as assistant director for public affairs, an influential job that controlled media access. He also served under former director Robert Mueller, now leading the Russia probe.

The FBI confirmed to Fox News that Kortan is retiring.

Another longtime Comey aide leaving FBI

What's with all these Obama-sympathetic FBI officials stepping down? Perhaps the Chocolate Mulatto was using the top law-enforcement office of this country, to wage a war of disinformation against a political opponent?

Naw, surely not?
are any holding a get out jail free card --LOL

......to the bombshell texts from yesterday? Have we had any conspiracy nuts posting retractions yet?

Like the memo before them, they were a giant nothing burger.

I totally disagree......it made me sick to my stomach and only re-enforced what I have suspected all along. The 9/11/01 false flag event that led to the PATRIOT Act ( that was written before the event) and the machinations of the NSA to collect all of our data and store has been abused like so many on the left and right said that it would. Americans from both sides should be totally disgusted and leery. If they can use this against a political opponent (even the president), they will freely use it against anyone that expresses dissent. Look at the police state that we live in....this is 1984 on steroids and it only drives home the point that we are nothing but sheeple willing to give up what little privacy we have left in exchange for security bestowed upon us by the very ones that caused the problem. It is to weep.

......to the bombshell texts from yesterday? Have we had any conspiracy nuts posting retractions yet?

I totally disagree......it made me sick to my stomach and only re-enforced what I have suspected all along. The 9/11/01 false flag event that led to the PATRIOT Act ( that was written before the event) and the machinations of the NSA to collect all of our data and store has been abused like so many on the left and right said that it would. Americans from both sides should be totally disgusted and leery. If they can use this against a political opponent (even the president), they will freely use it against anyone that expresses dissent. Look at the police state that we live in....this is 1984 on steroids and it only drives home the point that we are nothing but sheeple willing to give up what little privacy we have left in exchange for security bestowed upon us by the very ones that caused the problem. It is to weep.

lightning.jpg

lightning.jpg

That's because you aren't very bright.........

lightning.jpg

and i'm still smarter than you

go figure

lightning.jpg

and i'm still smarter than you

go figure

Then let's see some examples instead of holding out on the cyber masses here.

(snicker)

Poor LL, no retraction is needed. Were the roles reversed you'd be screaming for the heads of the agents. You're a disgusting hack.

I avoid the "role reversal" argument because it's lame. You can't possibly think it's a stronger argument for you than for me.

Try harder.

I heard a good take on what makes conspiracy nuts tick today. Guys like Dale.

They think they know things that people who are smarter than them don't know. It's the whole game. Trying to outsmart those who are smarter than them.

Just watch Dale rant. His whole deal is telling people how smart he is.

Could have merit.

Poor LL, no retraction is needed. Were the roles reversed you'd be screaming for the heads of the agents. You're a disgusting hack.

I avoid the "role reversal" argument because it's lame. You can't possibly think it's a stronger argument for you than for me.

Try harder.

C'mon, LL.......even you have to admit that this whole situation reeks of corruption at the highest levels. Weaponizing the DOJ, FBI and intentionally misleading the FISA court judges because they lied by omission. There is no putting a spin on this....not given the information we have.

I heard a good take on what makes conspiracy nuts tick today. Guys like Dale.

They think they know things that people who are smarter than them don't know. It's the whole game. Trying to outsmart those who are smarter than them.

Just watch Dale rant. His whole deal is telling people how smart he is.

Could have merit.

But yet the leftard clown posse claims that there was a Trump/ Putin conspiracy to steal the election from the Hildebeast?

Being "smart" and being informed are not mutually exclusive.

Forum List

Back