Schumer LOVES Military Parades...

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Yep.. That's correct. It was a GREAT idea when HE endorsed it in 2014...

You know what make ME happy? Watching you tribal partisan warriors destroy your parties. THIS is what the Big Middle is celebrating right now. Watching the hypocrisy mount up and the bodies fall....

OOPS! Cryin' Chuck Schumer Called For His Own Military Parade in 2014

Watch the vid before you comment..

14 threads merged over the past couple days. Bloody fighting and crazy rhetoric about N. Korea and Nazi Germany.. Let's do MORE of that right here -- while your country burns and falls apart around y'all...

:5_1_12024:

The end is near for this juvenile tribal showdown. Y'all have exhausted every common decency and polarized this country into complete dysfunction and trivial encounters over PARADES, while the CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, and INCOMPETENCE mounts in Washington, DC. At this rate, your great great grandchildren are gonna look back at the demise of the Dems and Repubs and wonder how stupidity got to this level....

:spank:

14 threads merged over the past couple days. Bloody fighting and crazy rhetoric about N. Korea and Nazi Germany.. Let's do MORE of that right here -- while your country burns and falls apart around y'all...

Hey Nero,

I will bring the whine ( I mean wine ) and you play your fiddle while we watch Rome burns.:wine:

For me if they want to honor the men and women that serve and have served then by all means but anything else forget it...:tank:

Now let me get back to being the Partisan Jaclboot Wearing Liberal Tea Party Regressive Nutter I am and do not mind my splinters either...:smartass:

:scared1:

( Wait, who let me out of the Dungeon!?! ):safetocomeoutff:

The end is near for this juvenile tribal showdown. Y'all have exhausted every common decency and polarized this country into complete dysfunction and trivial encounters over PARADES, while the CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, and INCOMPETENCE mounts in Washington, DC. At this rate, your great great grandchildren are gonna look back at the demise of the Dems and Repubs and wonder how stupidity got to this level....

youngest grandson is already there...

other two grand young'uns are playing yin and yang

Hey Nero,

I will bring the whine ( I mean wine ) and you play your fiddle while we watch Rome burns.:wine:

For me if they want to honor the men and women that serve and have served then by all means but anything else forget it...:tank:

Now let get back to be the Partisan Jaclboot Wearing Liberal Tea Party Regressive Nutter I am and do bot mind my splinters either...:smartass:

:scared1:

( Wait, who let me out of the Dungeon!?! ):safetocomeoutff:

We welcome "Partisan Jaclboot Wearing Liberal Tea Party Regressive Nutters" in the Big Middle. Just click your heels 3 times and repeat "there no place like not being a dem or repub"...

Don't leave them a legacy of you being part of this.. It's time to knock off what's left of the 2 party circus side shows.. It's getting fucking embarrassing..

Our oldest are convinced the government is corrupt to the core. In fact one of them just got an outstanding grade on that very topic in a paper she did

Well clearly they are doing a Shakespearean tragedy..

Our oldest are convinced the government is corrupt to the core. In fact one of them just got an outstanding grade on that very topic in a paper she did

They'll fix THAT problem in College. Nobody leaves undergraduate re-education with that regressive notion anymore..

He suggested it as a way to honor the soldiers who returned from Afghanistan, that is, when we thought they were coming back home.

What military victory does Trump want to celebrate?

Don't leave them a legacy of you being part of this.. It's time to knock off what's left of the 2 party circus side shows.. It's getting fucking embarrassing..
I thought the same in the 1970's when the laws were made to keep just a two party system in power..

They'll fix THAT problem in College. Nobody leaves undergraduate re-education with that regressive notion anymore..

Nah, they're onto the BS...you'd be surprised how many of them actually are

It's interesting listening to them talk

I thought the same in the 1970's when the laws were made to keep just a two party system in power..

Can't even DISCUSS simple things like military parades. They honor whatever you THINK they honor. Don't let other people tell you differently. If the military has a greater exposure on Veterans day --- FINE WITH ME. That's what the day is for. If the event is set to a NEW THEME -- I become skeptical of the message..

Can't even DISCUSS simple things like military parades. They honor whatever you THINK they honor. Don't let other people tell you differently. If the military has a greater exposure on Veterans day --- FINE WITH ME. That's what the day is for. If the event is set to a NEW THEME -- I become skeptical of the message..

Discussion is now who can scream the loudest.....

Forum List

Back