What Happened To Yahoo Comments Section? Why Did Yahoo Remove Comments?

I'd read through the comments on their website sometimes and I was always surprised how much more conservative and/or critical they were of left wing politicians. Certainly comments from regular citizens you wouldn't see on their shows.

Ditto for MSNBC, CNN, where they deny comments while Fox News allows it. Why such a denial of exchange of ideas?

What happened to Yahoo comments section? Why did Yahoo remove comments? - Republic World

Reports reveal that Yahoo has apparently suspended the comments section under its articles. It was a bold move as the website was amongst the few online broadcast hubs where people could freely discuss and express their opinions about reported articles and current affairs.

While this move was praised by many, some are disappointed by the actions. Others are wondering about "What happened to Yahoo comments section?" "Did Yahoo stop comments?" If you are wondering the same, do not worry, we have a factual answer for you.

What happened to Yahoo comments section?
The international news site of Yahoo suspended comments on July 23, 2020. Many speculations started running around after Yahoo suspended comments on its site. Some say that the feature was stopped because many people on the site used words that might disregard certain communities, feelings, and more.
I'd read through the comments on their website sometimes and I was always surprised how much more conservative and/or critical they were of left wing politicians. Certainly comments from regular citizens you wouldn't see on their shows.

Ditto for MSNBC, CNN, where they deny comments while Fox News allows it. Why such a denial of exchange of ideas?

What happened to Yahoo comments section? Why did Yahoo remove comments? - Republic World

Reports reveal that Yahoo has apparently suspended the comments section under its articles. It was a bold move as the website was amongst the few online broadcast hubs where people could freely discuss and express their opinions about reported articles and current affairs.

While this move was praised by many, some are disappointed by the actions. Others are wondering about "What happened to Yahoo comments section?" "Did Yahoo stop comments?" If you are wondering the same, do not worry, we have a factual answer for you.

The international news site of Yahoo suspended comments on July 23, 2020. Many speculations started running around after Yahoo suspended comments on its site. Some say that the feature was stopped because many people on the site used words that might disregard certain communities, feelings, and more.
they formed the cancel club. my way or hit the highway. you must agree with my opinion

I stopped reading any stories put out on Yahoo because of its lack of reporting accuracy and its obvious bias against conservatives. I haven't bothered to make any comments for that reason BUT it would not surprise me that Americans called them out for their fake news and they could not handle the truth.

Forum List

Back