What happened to the story on the attack on the Capitol last Friday?

Pretty much. It's like how the narrative blames white supremacy for anti-Asian attacks despite blacks committing a disproportionate amount of attacks on Asians.

That disappeared quicker than McLemore’s career.

Why is this insurrection ignored? Because dude was a black muslim?

Nah...I think because there is a probable mental health issue....
I don't think so hon.............

547xv5.jpg

^^^^^THIS

View attachment 476633

^^^^^THIS

What does your retarded meme have to do with what actually happened?...hon....

View attachment 476633

^^^^^THIS

What does your retarded meme have to do with what actually happened?...hon....

If it was a right wing nutjob it would not matter to you dear one least bit. My pic was so accurate. All the knee jerk threads had this to be some big fat red neck white guy.........................

download-63.jpg

I'm not sure why you would demand further context given the norms. Mental health is often an issue in mass shootings by white people in schools.. but, it's still nothing but anti-gun expediency combined with pointing fingers at Conservatism. There's never a "wait, hold on, let's be fair" when it's a white person. Just stop.

I'd love to start up that sort of thing, but no, a leftist has no ground to stand on making excuses for a shooter that isn't white. If you're going to weaponize a white shooter, you have to weaponize the black ones too. And, if that makes you feel like a POS for doing so, well, then that says a lot.

Identity politics. It doesn't fit the narrative that the left and media operate on, so they largely ignore it. They'll begrudgingly acknowledge it and quickly move on.. just so they can say "we covered it!". But, it's a sham.

The guy was a mental case, and now he's dead.

What more do you want to happen OP?

I'm not sure why you would demand further context given the norms. Mental health is often an issue in mass shootings by white people in schools.. but, it's still nothing but anti-gun expediency combined with pointing fingers at Conservatism. There's never a "wait, hold on, let's be fair" when it's a white person. Just stop.

I'd love to start up that sort of thing, but no, a leftist has no ground to stand on making excuses for a shooter that isn't white. If you're going to weaponize a white shooter, you have to weaponize the black ones too. And, if that makes you feel like a POS for doing so, well, then that says a lot.

Mass shootings by "white" people? How about mass shootings by most people?

Forum List

Back