What happened to the formation of the ‘America First Caucus’?

Why is the left so powerful that they made brave conservative patriots not form their own caucus??

Who will be bold enough to stand up to them...who I say!!!

Why is the left so powerful that they made brave conservative patriots not form their own caucus??

Who will be bold enough to stand up to them...who I say!!!
WHAT!
Anyone paying attention knows there are very few “brave” GOP’ers in D.C..
The bulk of the party has their asses OWNED by Leftists via PC programming.
The nutless fucks within the GOP have prided themselves on getting ass-rammed by the Left…they love to get in front of a camera and say…”Hey, look at me, I’m so politically correct.”
Anyone saying otherwise has their head deep in their ass.

The left does call the shots in congress and the W.H. and most of the media. That's why we are up to our asses in illegal aliens and violent crime. It's doubtful if democrats think of America First these days.

The left does call the shots in congress and the W.H. and most of the media. That's why we are up to our asses in illegal aliens and violent crime. It's doubtful if democrats think of America First these days.
They can’t…the GOP owns the America First voting block. Democrats have been forced to cultivate a Mexico First / Hate America electorate…they can’t stay relevant otherwise.

WHAT!
Anyone paying attention knows there are very few “brave” GOP’ers in D.C..
The bulk of the party has their asses OWNED by Leftists via PC programming.
The nutless fucks within the GOP have prided themselves on getting ass-rammed by the Left…they love to get in front of a camera and say…”Hey, look at me, I’m so politically correct.”
Anyone saying otherwise has their head deep in their ass.
I think the only solution is to donate more money to brave Conservative warriors like Taylor-Greene and Boebert....your donations maybe the last defense before our country is totally overrun by anti-white communist fascists

I think the only solution is to donate more money to brave Conservative warriors like Taylor-Greene and Boebert....your donations maybe the last defense before our country is totally overrun by anti-white communist fascists
I agree 100%. Those badass bitches represent exactly what the bulk of the gop MUST become. You make very logical points…thanks.
Darkies need the NAACP and the ACLU I suppose it only makes sense to acknowledge that the time has come for evil whitey to launch the “Anglo Saxon Caucus”….up next, affirmative action measures for whitey wherever they are the minority…Mexifornia?

I agree 100%. Those badass bitches represent exactly what the bulk of the gop MUST become. You make very logical points…thanks.
Darkies need the NAACP and the ACLU I suppose it only makes sense to acknowledge that the time has come for evil whitey to launch the “Anglo Saxon Caucus”….up next, affirmative action measures for whitey wherever they are the minority…Mexifornia?
I think Boebert and the crew should campaign on it...this is a battle to save White America from the darkies...

It would also be an excellent idea to ask Candace Owens to assist on putting together the right framing to attract more darkies to their side....

I think Boebert and the crew should campaign on it...this is a battle to save White America from the darkies...

It would also be an excellent idea to ask Candace Owens to assist on putting together the right framing to attract more darkies to their side....
Think about it from a sensible perspective… No darkies are breaking into dark nations to ride the backs of other darkies… and no blacks are fleeing systematically racist America to live in black nations…There’s a reason for that. The racist truth is right there on the surface….Darkies need this nation to stay white principled and predominantly white. Based on the data nothing else really makes sense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back