What happened to our economic recovery?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
While Biden insists we cannot go too deeply into debt for our survival, looks like that shit's only serving to go too deeply into debt for govt. over-reach and govt. capital.

Their little plan to fuck us is not working, at all. June's real unemployment rate was 9.8%. Think of it, despite summer providing jobs and lifting masks restrictions and such because Xiden miraculously saved us from COVID it's still 9.8%. Then when you look at what's advertised as the unemployment rate, it increased from the month of May 5.8 to 5.9 in June. That sound like a recovery to you?

Strikes me with Trump, who sported the lowest rates in history, lowest crime rates, lowest misery rates etc. etc., I don't think I'm going out on a limb to say with Trump & a Republican controlled congress we'd perform far better. Xiden is probably worse than Obama turns out, because while Obama was an underachiever, Xiden is a disaster.

While Biden insists we cannot go too deeply into debt for our survival, looks like that shit's only serving to go too deeply into debt for govt. over-reach and govt. capital.

Their little plan to fuck us is not working, at all. June's real unemployment rate was 9.8%. Think of it, despite summer providing jobs and lifting masks restrictions and such because Xiden miraculously saved us from COVID it's still 9.8%. Then when you look at what's advertised as the unemployment rate, it increased from the month of May 5.8 to 5.9 in June. That sound like a recovery to you?

Strikes me with Trump, who sported the lowest rates in history, lowest crime rates, lowest misery rates etc. etc., I don't think I'm going out on a limb to say with Trump & a Republican controlled congress we'd perform far better. Xiden is probably worse than Obama turns out, because while Obama was an underachiever, Xiden is a disaster.

IDK. I said last year and I will say this year, it will take a minimum of two years for us to even scratch the surface of how much damage the shutdowns did to the economy. The American economy rests on systems designed to be economically efficient on large scale using standardized everything. A hitch anywhere in the line can create some serious feedback loops. Here in Virginia, Gov. Blackface idiotically signed off on two minimum wage increase 1 this year and 1 in January that is going to slam small businesses, especially restaurants, that are already barely alive and fighting against out of control food prices. I expect a lot of Mom and Pop's that manage to survive this year to be belly up by Christmas of next year.

Trumpsters remain arrogantly ignorant on economics.
Anyone who throws a few trillion extra into the economy can get good numbers for a while

but biden is building a house of cards

I wish biden would concentrate movong production back to America and disengage our economy from china

Its too bad he cant think put of the box

Last GDP report, the actual economy, up 6.5%. With supply chains still not back fully, demand is drastically outpacing supply across the board, holding back even more growth and adding to inflation.

Trumpsters remain arrogantly ignorant on economics.

ILMAO.....The fact is nobody wants to work because the left is training people to be lazy and entitled.

Mac1958

see post #6

its typical of you that you never engage your critics in real debate

you talk about them

but almost never engage them face to face

Last edited:

Forum List

Back